Log 102

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 101
Log 103

Host has connected.
Malaina has connected.
Jessaila has connected.
Thurirl has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Tak has connected.
Dragonhawk: OK, I’m done altering the dungeon you’re in

Thurirl: gotcha

Thurirl: I’m still altering my token a bit, but I shouldn’t be much longer.

Thurirl: Might need to change out the current one when I’m done (so bad at leveling up, darn it).

When last we saw our heroes, you were fighting goblins in a cave. You have killed 5 so far, one is hanging around swinging wildly in temporary blindness, one ran off to the west, and several (including the chief and the shaman) retreated north shouting for reinforcements.
Nightscale and the Varis are up by the high entrance, wondering what caused the rapid burning of the fumes rolling down from Nightscales attempt to eat open a door with her acid.
You have a few seconds before they resume their stone-etching, and the goblin’s sight clears.
It is Malaina’s turn.

  • Malaina delays so she can attack if a goblin gets within striking distance of her Halbred
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai moves up to get behind Thurirl
  • Seiankornai then bites at the blinded goblin!
    Seiankornai: Bite hits « 1d20+13 = 14 + 13 = 27 » for « 1d10+8 = 9 + 8 = 17 » damage, etc

Seiankornai: ((done))

Dragonhawk: goblin saves for « 1d20+6 = 7 + 6 = 13 » vs 25

The cross-tunnels area is temporarily clear.
Nightscale resumes spitting acid at her door-outline above you; the resulting fumes will reach you next round.
Isabis has received initiative.
Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Malaina: “I hope they can get that door open soon.”

  • Seiankornai noms on goblin
    Isabis moves into the western corridor and takes partial cover vs. the voices coming from the east (last heard going “Augh! It burns!”)
    Dragonhawk: (or possibly “Augh! It’s on fire!”)
  • Thurirl moves to be out of the way of the fumes, in the off chance one of the goblins gets smart.
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Jessaila takes cover out of the fumes.
    Dragonhawk: ((Thurirl, you can take one rounds’ worth of actions if you want; I think that was just a 5’ step?))

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Jessaila casts Magic Weapon I on her blade.
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 12 + 13 = 25 »
    Thurirl: ((* The saurian also gets out of the GM’s way. =P))

Dragonhawk: ((Jessaila has partial cover vs. the northern tunnel, none vs. east in that position.))

Jessaila: ((East or west?))

  • Thurirl feels like patching himself up; he’s not feeling his best right now.
    Dragonhawk: ((eaither, really. I’m basically saying you can lean out around the tunnel wall and shoot north from there, but anyone to map’s right or left can see you easily.))

Jessaila: ((S’fine, I suppose.))

  • Thurirl gathers healing energy and uses it on himself, sealing the wounds. (Effect: You heal 10 damage on a standard character, or 10 vitality or 1 wound on a special character (your choice).)
    Spellcasting « 1d20+14 = 13 + 14 = 27 »
    From the north, you hear the chief giving rapid directions
  • Malaina is anxious to get out of here
  • Thurirl keeps his voice low as he speaks. “We should try and hold this position until the others are through the door.”
  • Malaina nods in agreement
    Chief: “(something) women and mudlings through the crawlcut, and (something something) off the adventurers then follow through the low porch (something) if we make it, and meet up at Horbelg’s deep.”

From the east, you hear smothered voices – from the intonation, you guess they’re mostly just cursing.

  • Thurirl draws his bow and faces the direction of the voices. He feels they shall soon have new company.
    From the north again, chanting as the shaman casts a spell
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Flammable toxic fumes start trickling down the ladderway again, and again begin drifting to the east.
    To the west, you hear echoing voices:
  • Malaina wonders why the fumes keep going east
    goblins: “We’re under attack! Close the poolgate!” “What’s your problem?!? There’s nobody attacking from the pool.” “Then let me through!!! It’s sunchasers for sure!” “On THIS side of the gate?!?”
  • Thurirl smiles as he notes the fumes don’t seem to be surrounding any flammable team mates…
    You whisper to Malaina: Your best guess at this point is that it’s the path of least resistance; the fumes are flowing downward almost like water.
  • Seiankornai raors “YOU TRAPPED US IN HERE YOURSELVES!!!”
    Seiankornai: ((in the appropriate language, he knows them all))
  • Dragonhawk GoblinVoices
    Dragonhawk: “WHAT’s THAT?!?” “I TOLD YOU IT WAS SUNCHASERS!” “WE’LL EAT YOU YET, DRAKE!” “DRAKE SUNCHASERS, ARE THEY ALL MAD OUT THERE???” “WHO’S THAT YELLING?” “CHIEF?” “KEEP THE EAST EXIT CLEAR FOR THE MUDLINGS!” “WE’RE INVADED? WHO LET THEM OPEN THE POOL GATE?!?” “THEY DIDN’T COME THROUGH HERE!”

Malaina: “Ugh, I knew we should have left as soon as we woke up…”

Dragonhawk: (from all directions, variously)

Seiankornai: ((yeah, seems like a good idea in retrospect, Mala))

Thurirl: “I do apologize. I seem to have, if I have the phrase right, ‘kicked open a hornet’s nest’. It will not happen again.”
  • Jessaila shouts down the tunnel: “If you send your chief to the front, we’ll kill him for you and give you underlings a chance to achieve REAL power!”
    Goblin: “WHAT?!?! Don’t you DARE!”

Jessaila: “If your chief DOESN’T come to the front, well, what kind of leader sends his minions into the very jaws of drakes and death without sharing their risk?”

  • Malaina rubs at the bridge of her nose, wishing she was anywhere else but here now
    Goblin: “Give the chief a drake spear!” “You show ’em chief!” “TREASON!”
  • Jessaila grins.
    Thurirl: “…I am not certain this has improved our situation.”

Malaina: “Well, looks like Jess is our new Grok…”

Jessaila: “Internecine warfare among the enemy is always an improvement.”

  • Malaina rolls her eyes, but just grips her weapon tighter
  • Thurirl keeps an arrow knocked to his bow.
    Goblin: ((anyone want to move or otherwise act this round, or are you all braced and waiting for the goblin charge?))
  • Jessaila is waiting.
  • Malaina is waiting, ready to attack
  • Seiankornai shall cover teh east tunnel
  • Thurirl is waiting as well, though he’s wishing he’d just listened on the conversation.
    Seiankornai: ((do the Vari’s and Nightscale get anotehr check to try to break the door down?))

The first thing that happens is that a squad of goblins comes jogging around the eastern corner and sets themselves up in three ranks: two archers take partial cover in front, then a line of spearmen sets up to block the hallway, and a rearguard of four stops back on the other leg of the bend.
Malaina: ((Oh look, they are all standing in a flowing pool of flammable gas))

Thurirl: ((hope the kiddies aren’t in the blast range… but if they are, oh well, no CPS to call on us =P))

Seiankornai: ((if Mala backs away from Seian, I think I can get them all in an Elemental Blast without getting you guys))

Seiankornai: ((well, most of them))

The next thing is that the goblin Chief comes half-running, half-stumbling (pushed from behind?) back into sight, and sets his own spear. The shaman leads a block of other spearmen right behind him, though.
The third thing is that rattling armor announces the approach of whoever was to the south-west
Goblin: Malain, you’re up again

Malaina: ((Sorry for the wait, waiting to see if anyone will answer my question))

Jessaila: ((Which question? I apparently missed it?))

Goblin: ((ditto))

Malaina: « 1d20+12+2+3+4 = 7 + 12 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 28 » Disarm

Malaina: ((Trying to Disarm the spear from the Cheif))

Malaina: ((With the Halbred since it has the Hook quality))

  • Goblin chief resists with « 1d20+10 = 17 + 10 = 27 »
    Seiankornai: ((hah!)
  • Goblin goes O.O
  • Malaina scowls at him with pure hatred
    Goblin: “…”

Goblin: “my SPEAR!”

Seiankornai has received initiative.
Thurirl: “I fear we may be upsetting the local politics…”

Malaina: ((Is Mala out of your way?))

Seiankornai: ((I think so))

Malaina: ((If not, she does have fire resistance))

  • Seiankornai takes a step closer to the goblins… then BURSTS INTO FLAME!!!!
    The fumes have passed beyond your sight down the tunnel again…oh, wait, now they’re exploding. Nevermind.
  • Thurirl shields his eyes from the sudden burst of light and heat.
  • Seiankornai uses Elemental Blast I, doing « 2d8 = 14 » fire damage, REf DC 20 for half
    Jessaila: ((Yeah baby.))

Goblin: reflex saves « 1d20+5 = 12 + 5 = 17 » « 1d20+5 = 5 + 5 = 10 » « 1d20+5 = 19 + 5 = 24 » « 1d20+5 = 16 + 5 = 21 » « 1d20+5 = 3 + 5 = 8 » « 1d20+5 = 3 + 5 = 8 »

Thurirl: ((“Burn, baby, burn! Disco inferno…”))

Goblin: ((Drake-o inferno…))

Goblin: 86 and 19 save for « 1d20+6 = 18 + 6 = 24 » and « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » vs 13

Goblin: 22, 64, 68, 76 save for « 1d20+6 = 8 + 6 = 14 » « 1d20+6 = 15 + 6 = 21 » « 1d20+6 = 14 + 6 = 20 » « 1d20+6 = 15 + 6 = 21 » vs 19

Goblin: and explding gas damage « 2d6 = 6 »

Seiankornai: ((fyi, I can not use the Elemental Blast again for another three rounds))

Malaina: ((You still caused a good amount of damage))

Thurirl: ((one would hope you’re not in the habit of setting yourself on fire constantly))

Goblin: rear guard saves for « 1d20+6 = 15 + 6 = 21 » « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 » « 1d20+6 = 16 + 6 = 22 » « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » vs 13, 15, 15, 13 (left to right from top)

Thurirl: ((kinda fitting; he couldn’t see as well))

From the corridor beyond the eastern bend come assorted shouts and screams – mostly sounding terrified rather than injured – then a lot of running and rattling sounds.
Isabis has received initiative.
Nightscale jumps as the flames burn up the trail of fumes again, and mutters about making heavy choking smoke into light choking smoke, and goes at it again.

  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+9 = 4 + 9 = 13 »
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+9 = 15 + 9 = 24 »
  • Isabis damages goblin archer 76 for « 1d6 = 4 »
    Dragonhawk: goblin 76 saves for « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » vs 24

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila attacks El Goblin Jefe.
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 15 + 7 = 22 » tohit, « 1d10 = 10 » for damage.
    Jessaila: ((Add +1 for magic weapon.))

Jessaila attacks and /unarmed/ …er, child-eater…hmm.
Dragonhawk: ((“an” unarmed. Damage recorded.))

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl gets a better vantage point for sniping.
    Dragonhawk: ((done?))
Thurirl: ((gonna shoot at one to the east)) Thurirl: ((oooh, wait… I can use my Stance))
  • Thurirl takes the Deadshot Stance, giving himself a much more steady aim.
    Dragonhawk: ((OK, goblins))

The three goblins nearest Seian advance and attempt to spear him, hitting « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » « 1d20+9 = 9 + 9 = 18 » and [1d20+9
… and « 1d20+9 = 14 + 9 = 23 »

  • goblin does damage « 1d10+1 = 4 + 1 = 5 » ap 4
    Seiankornai: “Ouch! RAWR!!”

the rear-guard retreats a bit

  • goblin Chief attempts to tumble past Jessaila and Malaina and grab the spear again from the floor behind Malaina
  • goblin Chief rolls « 1d20+9 = 13 + 9 = 22 »
    Malaina: ((Can I roll my attack?))

Jessaila: ((I believe I’ve got something for that, moment.))

Seiankornai: ((sounds like both the girls have a surprise for him))

Malaina: « 1d20+12 = 4 + 12 = 16 » Halberd; AP 5, Reach +1,Trip, Bleed, Hook, 19-20 Threat (17-20 for Favored Foes)

Jessaila: ((Apparently nothing special, just whatever would occur normally.))

goblin: ((miss))

  • goblin Chief picks up his weapon, resolving to hold onto it this tiiiiii…I’m surrounded. Oh joy.
  • goblin 85 and 82 step up and attempt to spear Jessaila (you’re no drake but you’ll do until one is within reach) hitting « 1d20+9 = 20 + 9 = 29 » and « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 »
    goblin: damage « 1d10+1 = 2 + 1 = 3 » and « 1d10+1 = 2 + 1 = 3 » AP4
  • Jessaila attempts to parry.
  • Jessaila parries the strike with her saber. « 1d20+9 = 6 + 9 = 15 » versus attack roll to reduce damage to 0.
  • Jessaila parries the strike with her saber. « 1d20+9 = 18 + 9 = 27 » versus attack roll to reduce damage to 0.
    Seiankornai: ((parry is once per round))
Jessaila: ((Oh, you’re right. Missed that.))

goblin: (( keep the succes on 2, the failure on 1: « 1d2 = 1 » ))

goblin: (( 15 vs 29, and a good thing it rolled low damage))

  • goblin Shaman casts “Brawn” on 82 with casting check « 1d20+19 = 16 + 19 = 35 »
    Malaina has received initiative.
    goblin: ((BRB))
Malaina: « 1d20+12 = 2 + 12 = 14 » Acrobatics (Topple and Gut on the Cheif) Malaina: ((Seriously…)) Malaina: « 1d20+12 = 7 + 12 = 19 » Acrobatics (Same thing) Malaina: ((Christ….))

Seiankornai: ((might consider an AD if that’s not good enough))

Malaina: « 1d6 = 2 »

Seiankornai: ((he needs to make a roll too, so he could still fail, even on the first one, and you’ve got the overal better bonus))

  • goblin chief dodges the angry spearmaiden « 1d20+9 = 13 + 9 = 22 » and« 1d20+9 = 14 + 9 = 23 »
    Malaina: ((It would be a 23 instead of a 21))

goblin: ((just barely got him on the 2nd one, then))

Seiankornai: ((yay))

Malaina: « 1d10+2 = 1 + 2 = 3 » Halberd Damage (GM roll for Bleed)
  • goblin goes down again
    Malaina: ((I swear….))

Seiankornai: ((there needs to be some way to attack the dicebot ))

Malaina: ((Do specials bleed? cause that will be the only thing that gives me joy at this moment0)

Seiankornai: ((yes they can, though with only 3 damage, he’s probably not going to))

Tak: ((technially you could AD the damage if you have them to spend, but..))

  • goblin chief saves (fort) for « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 » vs 3
    Malaina: ((Fine, I’ll do it))
Malaina: « 1d6 = 3 »

Seiankornai: ((well, extra damage done))

Malaina: ((I am so fucking done with this turn))

Seiankornai: ((at least you did trip him))

Tak: ((and since the damage is a trip bonus, not an attack, he’s still Sprawled and Flatfoot))

The goblin chief twists like a snake – appropriately enough, since he’s on the floor again.
Seiankornai has received initiative.

  • Thurirl considers aiming at the “goblin snake” on the floor…
  • Seiankornai shifts his head over against the wall and points it along the line of goblins, with MORE FIRE!!
    BW Hits « 1d20+11 = 20 + 11 = 31 » for « 2d6+5 = 11 + 5 = 16 » fire damage, DC 21 Ref for half
    Seiankornai: ((hmm, I don’t think I’ll activate the crit, the damage is plenty high))
  • goblin 86 saves for « 1d20+6 = 16 + 6 = 22 » vs 23, while his more-damaged companions simply fall dead under one attack more than they could hope to withstand
    The eastern spear line is gone. Free drake spears, if you want them.
    Seiankornai: ((done))

Isabis has received initiative.

  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+9 = 7 + 9 = 16 »
  • Isabis finds the pool guard, but misses
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Thurirl notices Isabis leaving. He wishes her happy hunting.
    Jessaila: ((Is #82 now a special character?))
Isabis: ((eh? No, it’s a standard character with a buff.)) Isabis: ((also, I am reminded that Mooch could be rolling Vari’s strength vs. the door up to four times a round…)) Isabis: ((DC this round is 24))
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 11 + 7 = 18 » tohit, « 1d10 = 1 » for damage. Touche! (If your target is a standard character with a lower Dexterity score than yours, he immediately fails his Damage save. 1/round.)
    Jessaila: ((Against #82.))

Goblin: (got AP on that weapon?)

Jessaila: ((Don’t think so.))

Goblin: ((oh, TGU is telling me damage does not apply, so nevermind.))

Seiankornai: ((doesn’t matter; technically, that macro shouldn’t have the damage roll))

  • Jessaila then strikes at the next nearest foe.
    Jessaila: ((#85.))
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 16 + 7 = 23 » tohit, « 1d10 = 6 » for damage.
  • Jessaila then uses contempt: « 1d20+7+1 = 11 + 7 + 1 = 19 » for « 1d10 = 9 » damage.
  • Goblin saves for « 1d20+6 = 4 + 6 = 10 » vs 14
    Goblin: who are you contempting?
Vari: « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 » Str Check Vari 1: « 1d20+3 = 8 + 3 = 11 » Str Check Jessaila: ((Apparently no one, now that all my foes are dead.))

Jessaila: ((Can I 5’ step and contempt?))

Seiankornai: ((hmm, +2 to the first Vari with the other assisting, that’s well within AD range to be successful))

Goblin: ((I guess))

Jessaila: ((That an ‘I guess’ to me?))

Goblin: ((yes))

  • Jessaila contempts at the #29.
  • Goblin saves for « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » vs 16
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Jessaila: “Trust the women to have to take out the garbage…”
  • Thurirl sees no foes… except the one at his feet.
  • Thurirl lines up and shoots an arrow at his foe!
    Attacks « 1d20+10 = 9 + 10 = 19 » for « 1d6+2 = 3 + 2 = 5 » damage, AP 4.
    Thurirl: ((I had better not miss at this range…))
  • Goblin yanks out the arrow with a grunt
    Goblin: ((damage applied))
  • Thurirl decides to treat his swelling… with cold.
  • Thurirl lets loose with a blast of arctic energy, giving his enemy a literal cold shoulder.
    Spellcasting « 1d20+14 = 15 + 14 = 29 » for Cold Damage « 1d6 = 3 »
    Goblin: “Get over here, shaman, this mage is freezing my scales off!”

Seiankornai: “STOLEN SCALES!!!”

Shaman: “Warm up your own scales, I’m going to cover the mudlings’ retreat…” Thurirl: “It was to your detriment to mention those additional features.”

Chief: “Sunchasers…had to be stinking sunchasers in the high entrance…”

Chief: “…crone take you all and the stupid dwarf delve with you!”

  • Thurirl looks confused. “What dwarf delve?”
  • Chief stands, steps over to Thurirl, and attempts to spear him.
  • Chief hits « 1d20+10 = 10 + 10 = 20 » for possible damage « 1d10+1 = 6 + 1 = 7 » ap 4
    Chief: “Nunnya.”
Thurirl: ((defense is 20, soooo…))

Chief: ((character that rolls wins a tie))

Thurirl: ((thought so… and ow))
  • Thurirl winces in pain and is wishing he had either more armor or less cockiness.
    Chief: ((it’s only 7 vitality, you’re not even officially wounded yet ))

The other goblins hold their ground, muttering about how they should’ve handed the /shaman/ a spear and sent him forward.
Malaina has received initiative.
Thurirl: ((I’m almost at half, okay? This is the most banged-up I’ve been!))

Malaina: « 1d20+12 = 2 + 12 = 14 » Halberd; AP 5, Reach +1,Trip, Bleed, Hook, 19-20 Threat (17-20 for Favored Foes)

Chief: ((DC to break the door open this turn is 23))

Malaina: ((Fucking forget this))

Malaina is disconnected.
Thurirl: ((The Dice Gods are cruel and picky tonight.))

Various Varis pound stone: « 1d20+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » « 1d20+3 = 15 + 3 = 18 » « 1d20+3 = 14 + 3 = 17 » « 1d20+3 = 15 + 3 = 18 »
Nightscale sighs and applies more acid.
Seiankornai has received initiative.

  • Seiankornai bites at the chief
    Bite hits « 1d20+14 = 13 + 14 = 27 » for « 1d10+9 = 5 + 9 = 14 » damage, etc
    Seiankornai: ((done))

Isabis has received initiative.

  • Chief switches to her hand claw
    Isabis: “Come here you -yipe! There’s two of you!”
  • Isabis swipes at goblin 58, hitting « 1d20+7 = 7 + 7 = 14 » for possible « 1d6+1 = 4 + 1 = 5 »
    Isabis: miss

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 » tohit, « 1d10 = 3 » for damage. Touche! (If your target is a standard character with a lower Dexterity score than yours, he immediately fails his Damage save. 1/round.)
    Jessaila: ((At 46.))

Dragonhawk: 15 mises

Dragonhawk: ((one more?))

Jessaila: ((See question in main channel.))
  • Jessaila will add an AD to that roll.
    Jessaila: « 1d6 = 1 » AD

Jessaila: ((Booo.))

Dragonhawk: hits, actually

Thurirl: ((Yay!))

Jessaila: ((Arrooueh? Yay.))

Dragonhawk: ((16 is themagic number))

  • Jessaila then strikes at #71.
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 16 + 7 = 23 » tohit, « 1d10 = 3 » for damage.
  • Goblin 71 saves for « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 » vs 12
    Goblin: ((done?))

Jessaila: ((Oh. With that first roll, my button doesn’t add my +1 from the Magic Weapon spell.))

  • Jessaila then strikes at #40 with Contempt. « 1d20+7+1 = 9 + 7 + 1 = 17 » for « 1d10 = 4 » damage.
  • Goblin 71 saves for « 1d20+6 = 10 + 6 = 16 » vs 12
    Jessaila: ((Boo. Fail more saves, foes!))

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl is only happy to be within melee range. He has teeth you know.
  • Thurirl strikes at his foe with a fiercesome bite!
    Attacks « 1d20+5 = 1 + 5 = 6 » for « 1d8+1 = 6 + 1 = 7 » damage.
    Thurirl: ((Bugger!))

Goblin: ((sheesh. Not activating, next half-action))

  • Thurirl uses his dagger to educate his foe.
    Attacks « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 » for « 1d6+3 = 3 + 3 = 6 » damage.
  • Goblin Chief can twist like a snake on his feet too. You’re starting to get an idea how he got to be chief.
  • Thurirl is very disatisfied with this turn of events.
    Shaman follows the retreat
  • Goblin rear-guard west spears Jessaila for « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » « 1d20+9 = 20 + 9 = 29 » « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 »
    Goblin: doing damage « 1d10+1 = 7 + 1 = 8 » and « 1d10+1 = 7 + 1 = 8 »
  • Goblin pool-guard attacks Isabis with their knives, hitting « 1d20+9 = 4 + 9 = 13 » « 1d20+9 = 13 + 9 = 22 » « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » « 1d20+9 = 9 + 9 = 18 »
    Goblin: doing damage « 1d6+1 = 5 + 1 = 6 » « 1d6+1 = 5 + 1 = 6 »
  • Goblin chief tries to Spear Thurirl again, hitting « 1d20+10 = 12 + 10 = 22 » and « 1d20+10 = 2 + 10 = 12 »
    Goblin: doing damage « 1d10+1 = 10 + 1 = 11 »

Goblin: (yowch)

Game Saved
Log Saved
Goblin: Come back next week to hear a PC say “What on earth is THIS place?”

Thurirl: Stop putting holes in me! >.

Log 101
Log 103

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 102

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User