Log 22

Main Page
Logs Index
Log 21

Malaina has spent the last 25 seconds throwing on her armor and arguing with Vari – she’s fully recovered, physically, but Vari has taken a bit of convincing. She can now run for the cave entrance at will ((on her turn anyway)).
Dragonhawk: ((They suffer a -6 penalty to logic checks having anything to do with racial pride due to their upbringing ))
Grok has connected.
Seiankornai: (greetings)
Grok: ((hey all, sorry for the lateness))
One elf that tried to take herself out of the fight by non-lethal methods ran into the ogre formation and got sliced, diced, and mashed. At least you all don’t have to worry about her coming back with reinforcements or anything
Thurirl: ((oh good; we’re slightly less outnumbered now))
Dragonhawk: ((NP, you’re not last anyway))
Dragonhawk: ((Oh, she was already gone; she failed a health roll at rediculously low damage so I said she was a cowering/fleeing type, but then I went and put her on the slope where the ogres are to keep her out of the way and…))
Malaina: ((I’m sorry, I can’t play right now, I’m too….upset))
Malaina is disconnected.
Grok: ((?))
Thurirl: ((drama elsewhere; please excuse her))
Grok: ((k))
Dragonhawk: ((I guess we’ll start when either Malaina or Jamshid appears, whichever comes first.))
Seiankornai: ((Grok, any sign of Jamshid?))
Grok: ((no idea. lost their number when I lost my phone))
Dragonhawk: ((Ouch.))
Dragonhawk: ((Hmm. I hope they aren’t changing their number(s) due to the move.))
Grok: ((yeah, not fun. Makes things simple.))
Grok: ((doubt it. just will keep cell phones probably))
Dragonhawk: ((Also, I hope they are currently in one home or another with connection…not sure where they are in the process at the moment))
Grok: ((in the midst of it is all I know))
Dragonhawk: ((As of last week, they described it as “driving back and forth and packing things,” which sounds both stressful in general and destabilizing to the schedule. To say the least,))
Seiankornai: ((I sent an email to him; hopefully he’ll get it soon))
Grok: ((destabilizing is an understatement…
Thurirl: ((least most of my homework is done… and I only have to worry about stuff for tomorrow and Friday, which ain’t much))
Seiankornai: ((that’s good))
Seiankornai: ((I’ve still homework to do for Hebrew class))
Grok: ((you have my sympathy.))
Seiankornai: ((at least I don’t have to worry about a grade :P :) ))
Seiankornai: ((btw, anyone else here the news that they’re working on D&D 5E?))
Dragonhawk: ((Hehe. I on the other hand still have prep to do for Hebrew class, and the fact that it isn’t grading doesn’t get me out of being able to check it.))
Thurirl: ((already? trying to beat Microsoft for shortest time between updates?))
Jessaila: They announced it Monday, I believe.
Grok: ((I heard something about it being open sourced.))
Grok: ((interesting way to do it.))
Grok: ((besides, like microsoft, when you make a crappy version…))
Seiankornai: not open sourced, but built with community feedback
Grok: ((wow, what a novel idea…))
Grok: ((btw, I might lose power on my comp. I need to try something
Seiankornai: ((k))
Dragonhawk: ((NP))
Jessaila: We’re not going anywhere.
Grok: ((hmm, getting a werid message on my battery. It’s charging, but it says I should consider replacing it, but it still works unplugged.))
Grok: ((now I wish I knew why…))
Seiankornai: ((shrugs))
Grok: ((hmm, says it’s reaching end of usable life. Now I need to figure out if that’s just a ploy to get me to get a new one…))
Dragonhawk: ((could be it’s a bad-cell sensor or something. You should find someplace where they can check it out and tell you the details))
Grok: ((good idea. I’ll have to look into it.))
Grok: ((btw, at this point I don’t think they will be coming…))
Seiankornai: ((seems unlikely, yes))
Seiankornai: ((we can at least go till Jamshid’s init though))
Grok: ((when do the awesome Ogres go? I mean, besides Grok?))
Thurirl: ((probably not this week unless one of the others pop up))
Dragonhawk: ((they’re not that awesome anyway, compared to Grok. Just some underfed mercenaries ))
Jessaila: Looking to get fed.
Dragonhawk: ((And yes, I’m thinking next week…hopefully things will be a little more settled for people and everyone can be here))
Grok: ((they are Ogres. Therefore, they are more awesome then most things out there))
Seiankornai: ((except drakes and dragons :P ;) ))
Dragonhawk: ((The last time we were missing a bunch of people, I had roll-play-breakout session, but in the middle of battle…well, unless you guys want to go forward in time and RP a little I think I’m just going to call it for the week.))
Grok: ((Naw, them too))
Dragonhawk: ((This is GROK talking, after all))
Jessaila: We could roll-play a break-dancing session.
Dragonhawk: lol

  • Jessaila busts out the sweet moves.
    Thurirl: Yeah, ogres are bad at dancing. They all have two left feet.
    Thurirl: Maybe Grok’s the exception. =P
    Dragonhawk: ogres do break-dancing though
    Dragonhawk: they break tables, chairs, the occasional bone…
    Thurirl: XD
    Thurirl: I was gonna say…
    Grok: Who should I dance on 1st?
    Seiankornai: the knight!
    Seiankornai: or an GE
    Dragonhawk: that loud-mouthed gnome who said “ogres can’t dance” obviously
    Thurirl: You’ve got two dance partners right at your feet.
  • Grok dances on elf he already smushed into the ground.
  • Jessaila puts some Argentine tango music on and steals Thurirl.
    Thurirl: O.o;;
    Grok: ((and Thurirl tries to dance and yet remain invisible))
    Thurirl: =P
    Dragonhawk: ((standing next to someone more noticable helps…good thing he’s right next to a rare full-blood elf ))
    Malaina has connected.
    Seiankornai: ((wb))
    Jessaila: We’re dancing the tango, Mala.
    Seiankornai: ogres do break dancing
    Dragonhawk: ((emphasis on “Break” ))
    Seiankornai: the drakes look on in bewilderment
    Thurirl: ((break tables, break chairs, break skulls…))
    Dragonhawk: moooving right along…
    Jessaila: Actually, I think Drakes would dance The Robot quite well.
    Grok: ((that’s more of an unborn dance.))
    Over the crest of the hill comes a block or ogres and…a knight of the crone. Which is pretty odd, actually, they don’t usually babysit mercenaries like this.
  • Knight gestures silently
    Knight: Gock’s Init
    Grok has received initiative.
    Jessaila: “I think running away is a good idea now!”
    Knight: ((Riiight, that’ll happen))
  • Jessaila mutters under her breath “But I don’t think we’re going to be that smart.”
  • Seiankornai addresses teh gaunt elves, “You could have told us you lost against them and that they were coming.”
  • Thurirl does not like where this situation has gone.
    Grok: “Surrender now and serve me! Throw off the evil of the crone, and be free!”
  • Gaunt Leader replies, “We didn’t konw they were this close!”
  • Grok pulls out cannon and shoots knight, if he can see it.
    Grok: Grok shoots the foe! « 1d20+10 = 17 + 10 = 27 » for « 5d6 = 16 » damage
    Mercenary: (woanish) “We not free, cost 1000 silver a month!”
    Seiankornai: “Each of you or all together?”
    Grok: ((now that’s a good price. wonder if Grok can get that kind of deal from the party))
    Grok: ((has to be each. They are ogres, after all))
    Mercenary: “Client say not talk price structure on battlefield.”
  • Knight grunts and tosses aside the canonball
    Grok: To party “You guys may want to see if you can pay more. Then you might live through this encounter.”
    Mercenary: “Him also say whoever take canon away get to keep it. Gimme.”
    Grok: ((Starting the reload process, and done))
    Seiankornai: “We pay more, I think. Just not enough to support a big group like that.”
    Grok: “MY CANNON! YOU WANT IT, YOU COME AND GETT’IT!”
    Thurirl: ((well, at least we know who they’re gunnin’ for…))
    Isabis: “What is this, a conversation club?? What are you all talking about?”
  • Isabis is about convinced she needs to learn this langue…
    Seiankornai: “Oh, we’re discussing pay.”
    Isabis: “We have to get home to get paid!”
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 2 attacks Elf 80 hitting « 1d20+6 = 4 + 6 = 10 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » (threat 20)
    Grok: ((finally a conversation they can’t understand, instead of the other way around..))
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 7 attacks Elf 15 hitting « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 5 + 3 = 8 » (threat 20)
    GauntMacros: 15 saves for « 1d20+3 = 3 + 3 = 6 » vs 24
    Seiankornai: “I do hope you elves would prefer to attack them and not us at this time.”
  • Mercenary 7 clears the way to the interesting foe
    Seiankornai: “Because I can tell you that fire can spread easily.”
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 10 attacks Grok hitting « 1d20+6 = 17 + 6 = 23 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 » (threat 20)
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 1 attacks Grok hitting « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » (threat 20)
    Mercenary: ((anyone doing action dice to that fumble?))
    Seiankornai: ((what would happen for how much?))
    Grok: ((I will spend one))
    Mercenary: ((eh, 1 action die means he drops his weapon.))
    Mercenary: ((two, he hurts his hand for 1d4 and drops his weapon in Grok’s square))
  • Emelgard casts touch of light on Gaunt Elf 1, and yells “Get out of here!”
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur moves up to throw a javalin at ogre 10
    Hits « 1d20+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » for « 1d8+4 = 8 + 4 = 12 » AP 4
    Unresolved value “which”.
    CroneMacros: 10 saves for « 1d20+9 = 14 + 9 = 23 » vs 22
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    You notice that the ogres sport an array of bandages not unlike the gaunt.
    Seiankornai: “COWER BEFORE THE PRINCE OF FLAME!”
    Also, they lack archers, which wasn’t true the first time you saw them, so that’s a bit of luck.
  • Thurirl considers a bit of dirty tactics…
    Mercenary: “NO! He not here anyway.”
  • Seiankornai breaths fire
    Hits « 1d20+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » for « 2d6+3 = 4 + 3 = 7 », DC 17 ref
    Grok: “Ogres cower before no one!”
    Seiankornai: “THEN BURN!”
    Mercenary: “Got that right. …Hot!”
    Mercenary: « 1d20+3 = 14 + 3 = 17 » « 1d20+3 = 18 + 3 = 21 » « 1d20+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 »
    CroneMacros: 1 saves for « 1d20+9 = 8 + 9 = 17 » vs 21
    Mercenary: “Nasty drake…ugh…make armor with red hide…”
  • Mercenary is still up, somehow…
    Grok: “Hmm, not a bad idea.”
    CroneMacros: 3 saves for « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » vs 17
    CroneMacros: six million saves for « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » vs 15
    CroneMacros: 2 saves for « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » vs 13
  • Fragment yells. Yes, that’s right, he CAN speak above a whisper. It’s even in Melios. “ENEMIES! THIEVES! INTERLOPERS
    Shufdhow-Tracker: “Accursed ruinhaunt! Silence!”
    Suddenly you all realize that the sneak is in the cave somehow. Mala, Vari, Thurirl, and Isabis can actually see him.
  • Shufdhow-Tracker takes a swing at Fragment but misses
    Thurirl: “You there! State your business!”
  • GauntElf 1 runs for his life
    Unresolved value “which”.
    GauntMacros: * Gaunt Archer 50 shoots a barbed arrow at Ogre 15 hitting « 1d20+4 = 6 + 4 = 10 » for damage « 1d6 = 1 » (crit range 19-20, bleed, AP2)
    GauntMacros: * Gaunt Archer 47 shoots a barbed arrow at Ogre 14 hitting « 1d20+4 = 9 + 4 = 13 » for damage « 1d6 = 4 » (crit range 19-20, bleed, AP2)
  • Mercenary dodges arrows pretty well for a big guy…helps that the archers are nearly panicking.
    Malaina has received initiative.
    You whisper to Malaina: That sneaky gaunt is going through you guys’ stuff!
    You whisper to Thurirl: Shufdhow isn’t wasting words on you…he’s busy going through people’s stuff.
    Seiankornai: “VARI! COME! THERE IS PLENTY TO BURN HERE! WHAT FUN WE SHALL HAVE!”
  • Vari looks to Mala, not wanting to leave her alone, but at her nod, heads outside quickly as he takes to the air
    Seiankornai: “Have I told you of the wars fought between drakes and ogres in ages past?”
    Seiankornai: ((he is speaking in Vidoss, of course))
  • Vari shakes his head, looking at all the enemy before them
    Seiankornai: “Ah, well it’s not the right time to go into full depth, but ogres usually fought with great bows made of drake bones, and carried along fearful ballista. They have none of these advantages now, but we still have all of ours.” Evil Grin
  • Vari grins, a few licks of flame coming out from between his teeth
    Seiankornai: ((done?))
    Malaina: ((yea))
    Mercenary: ((Did Malaina move? I missed her action somehow.))
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Jessaila: ((Can she not attack Shufflebottom the Sneak?"
    Malaina: ((Oh, didn’t know that was an enemy))
    Seiankornai: ((not sure really if they are an enemy, not like the ogres certainly))
    Malaina: ((I’ll…try to do something, not too confident about anything i do in any game anymore))
    Mercenary: ((Oh, yeah, he’s the one that’s been tracking you ever since you go into Gaunt territory. He keeps leading groups of enemies to you and then sneaking away when the battle goes badly.))
    Seiankornai: ((ah, yeah, take him out :P ))
    Jessaila: ((Would be nice to at least distract him from destroying Fragment.))
    Malaina: ((I can try to throw my Chakram))
    Malaina: « 1d20+8 = 2 + 8 = 10 » Chakram; Keen 4
    Malaina: ((sighs Nevermind))
  • Shufdhow dodges the Chakram, dropping the pack he was searching
    Shufdhow: ((at least he’s distracted now ))
    Thurirl!
  • Thurirl decides it’s time to slow down their enemies…
  • Thurirl infuses the plant life within an area with his magic, causing it to grasp at any who pass by. (Effect: Ensnares those in area or who try to enter; Large and smaller characters must make Saves to move.)
    Spellcasting « 1d20+11 = 18 + 11 = 29 »
    Jessaila: ((Good job!))
    Shufdhow: ((Mark the area please ))
    Thurirl: ((should’ve colored that…))
    Shufdhow: ((works))
    Shufdhow: ((you done, or have move to make?))
    Thurirl: ((I think I’ll work on my target practice))
  • Thurirl takes out his bow and aims for some (non-friendly) ogres.
  • Thurirl lines up and shoots an arrow at his foe!
    Attacks « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » for « 1d6 = 6 » damage, AP 4.
    Shufdhow: hit
    Thurirl: ((did I get a crit?))
    Shufdhow: ((if you activate. Which ogre?))
    Thurirl: ((number 10; activating))
    Shufdhow: ((one ActionDie used. Insta-killing it?))
    Thurirl: ((hell yes))
    Shufdhow: ((Or technically, it’s auto-failing it’s health save, right?))
    Thurirl: ((whatever helps the party most))
    Shufdhow: ((normally that’s the same thing, but in this instance it’s not quite the same thing.))
  • Thurirl smiles in satisfaction as his arrow hits home. These fools should hide their wounds better.
  • Mercenary 10 roars and snaps off the shaft of the arrow. He stays up, but from the way he’s huffing and puffing you gather he’s not feeling so great
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has connected.
    Seiankornai: (Greetings))
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Mercenary: ((Welcome! I’d about concluded you must be on the road))
    Grok: ((Mercs always do that))
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((I am on the road but have internet access tonight))
    Mercenary: ((ah, nice.))
    Mercenary: ((Jessaila, you have a ranged attack you want to make or are you done?))
    Jessaila: ((See IRC for question.))
  • Jessaila throws a spell into Ogre 15’s face.
    Jessaila: ((Uh.))
    Jessaila: ((That’s messed up.))
    Seiankornai: ((undo it then))
  • Jessaila casts a Polar Ray (Range 15’ line, Ref halves) for « 1d6 = 5 » damage.
    Seiankornai: ((remember to roll a spellcasting check))
    Jessaila: « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » Spellcasting Check?
    CroneMacros: 15 saves for « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » vs 15 (ironically enough)
    Jessaila: ((Awww.))
  • Jessaila retreats and prepares to fight in the Line.
    Jessaila: ((They’ve rolled a lot of 19s on their saves tonight.))
    GauntLeader: (Kamil) “Cursed cronespawn! SHUFDHOW! Do you have the treasure?”
    Shufdhow: “Not yet! Come get this crazy human off my back so I can search properly!”
    Isabis has received initiative.
    Isabis: “Oh no you don’t!”
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+6 = 11 + 6 = 17 »
  • Isabis does « 1d6 = 2 » damage AP2
  • Isabis shoots at the axe-lunatic and runs for the thief
    The knight stalks around the battlefield (he is above the cave, not in it)
    Grok has received initiative.
    Shufdhow: ((Grok, you still loading?))
  • Grok moves and punches ogre 6
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+10 = 18 + 10 = 28 » for « 1d4+8 = 3 + 8 = 11 » damage
    Seiankornai: ((nice))
    Grok: ((subdual damage, btw))
    CroneMacros: 6-million saves for « 1d20+9 = 10 + 9 = 19 » vs 20
    Grok: ((takes an ogre to take these suckers down))
  • Grok also smacks down Ogre 1
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+10 = 20 + 10 = 30 » for « 1d4+8 = 4 + 8 = 12 » damage
  • Mercenary staggers, then shakes his head and prepares to whack back
    Grok: ((nvm, back on 6 in that case))
    CroneMacros: 6-mil saves for « 1d20+9 = 3 + 9 = 12 » vs 26
    Grok: ((done, and I have to get going to bed. Good luck Ogres.))
    Mercenary: ((OK, then, NOW he’s disabled.))
    Grok: ((hope the rest of you survive, too.))
    Mercenary: ((goodnight…we’ll be pausing soon anyway.))
    Grok is disconnected.
  • Mercenary 11 lifts his unconscious colleague over his head and moves into his place in the line
    CroneMacros: Conist Mercenary 3 attacks Seian hitting « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 4 + 3 = 7 » (threat 20)
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 1 attacks Grok hitting « 1d20+6 = 17 + 6 = 23 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » (threat 20)
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 7 attacks Elf 20 hitting « 1d20+6 = 17 + 6 = 23 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 4 + 3 = 7 » (threat 20)
    GauntMacros: 20 saves for « 1d20+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 » vs 17
    Mercenary: ((er, elf 80))
    Jessaila: ((Poor 20.))
    Seiankornai: ((
    smush*))
    Jessaila: ((…80. ))
    Seiankornai: ((and what poor? they did it before we could :P ))
    CroneMacros: *Conist Mercenary 10 attacks Elf 51 hitting « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » for damage « 1d12+3 = 9 + 3 = 12 » (threat 20)
    Mercenary: ((miss))
    Jessaila: ((Um, is the entanglement spell not working?))
    Mercenary: ((It slows them down, not so?))
    Seiankornai: ((it makes them stuck))
    Jessaila: ((I thought they couldn’t move.))
    Mercenary: ((Oh. whoops. What’s the save then?))
    Jessaila: ((Didn’t you roll that earlier? THought I saw one.))
    Jessaila: ((Checked the log, seems not.))
    Jessaila: ((Just a high spellcasting roll.))
    Mercenary: OK, reflex saves vs 15: « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » « 1d20+3 = 15 + 3 = 18 » « 1d20+3 = 18 + 3 = 21 » « 1d20+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » « 1d20+3 = 19 + 3 = 22 » « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 » « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 » « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 » « 1d20+3 = 6 + 3 = 9 »
    Thurirl: ((yeah, please don’t make my spell useless =P))
    Jessaila: ((They all roll so high…))
    Mercenary: ((OK, two ogres are stuck, I think those are approximately the accuratre positions. How can they try to get free?))
    Mercenary: ((More reflex is it? « 1d20+3 = 12 + 3 = 15 » « 1d20+3 = 10 + 3 = 13 » ))
    Mercenary: ((heh, still stuck))
    Thurirl: ((good; stay there))
    Emelgard: “Everybody’s dying…I’m out of here!”
    Jessaila: “Fine, run for it.”
    Emelgard: ((Jessaila are you injured at the moment?))
    Jessaila: ((I don’t believe so.))
    Jessaila: ((Though I do have a defensive stance on.))
  • Emelgard runs off yelling “I’m empty handed, I don’t have anything, They’ve got whatever it is, leave me alone!”
    Thurirl: “Not the most dignified of retreats.”
    Jessaila: “It matches his level of dignity in general.”
  • Emelgard waves his hands in teh air. It will make a good story when you all get back to a nice safe tavern with nobody trying to kill you.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur draws his saber and attacks Ogre 14 (28 for 13 damage, ap4, bleed) and then attacks again (12 for 6 damage, ap4, bleed)
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((done))
    Emelgard: ((one hit…))
    CroneMacros: Ogre14 saves for « 1d20+9 = 8 + 9 = 17 » vs 18
    Seiankornai: ((heh, they keep failing their saves by 1 when they fail :P :) ))
  • Mercenary takes a serious wound but isn’t out just yet
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai licks a bit of leftover flame from his lips, “Ah, still up, shall we try this again then?”
  • Seiankornai breaths fire once more in the same path
    Hits « 1d20+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » for « 2d6+3 = 10 + 3 = 13 » fire damage, ref 17
  • Seiankornai flame goes just infront of Grok’s face
    Mercenary: reflex vs fire! « 1d20+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » « 1d20+3 = 16 + 3 = 19 »
    CroneMacros: 2 saves for « 1d20+9 = 8 + 9 = 17 » vs 16
    CroneMacros: Ogre1 saves for « 1d20+9 = 7 + 9 = 16 » vs 27
    CroneMacros: Ogre 11 saves for « 1d20+9 = 3 + 9 = 12 » vs 18
    Thurirl: ((that one missed by more than one…))
    CroneMacros: Ogre3 saves for « 1d20+9 = 18 + 9 = 27 » vs 23
    Seiankornai: ((also ref save vs DC 13 or catch on fire :D ))
  • Shufdhow makes a search check vs « 1d20+4 = 20 + 4 = 24 » 20
    Shufdhow: ((OK, ogre reflex vs 13: « 1d20+3 = 20 + 3 = 23 » « 1d20+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » « 1d20+3 = 1 + 3 = 4 » ))
    Seiankornai: “MWAHAHAHAHA! BURN! BURN!”
    Shufdhow: “I have it! I Have the book!”
    Shufdhow: “Let’s get out of here!”
    Thurirl: “Malaina, kill that fool! We cannot allow them to leave!”
  • Gaunt 51 tries to figure out how to get out of there, and ends up attacking Jessaila just because she’s the weakest brick in the wall of death
  • Thurirl is a bit distressed. There’s a good chance the elves might make off with the book, and he doesn’t want to leave the fight and risk the ogres overpowering them all.
    GauntMacros: * Gaunt Elf Elf 51 attacks Jessaila hitting « 1d20+4 = 15 + 4 = 19 » for damage « 1d8+1 = 1 + 1 = 2 » (crit range 19-20, keen 4)
  • Jessaila strikes out at the approaching enemy. (Ref save DC 15 to avoid « 1d10+1 = 10 + 1 = 11 » damage.)
    Gaunt: « 1d20+4 = 9 + 4 = 13 » reflex not to get skewered
    GauntMacros: elf 51 saves for « 1d20+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » vs 18
  • Gaunt 51 is skewered
    Jessaila: “That’s for that time I had to sit there listening to your horrible excuse for Kamil poetry.”
    Jessaila: “Oh wait, not supposed to say unkind things about the dead.”
    Jessaila: “Um.”
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Jessaila: “Your poetry really helped me sleep better?”
    Seiankornai: “The one over there isn’t”
    Gaunt: ((Malaina, and then we’ll pause for the week))
  • Seiankornai points at the guant axeelf with his tail
    Thurirl: ((awwww, no sneaky lizard moves?))
    Gaunt: ((You’ll be here next week, won’t you?
    Gaunt: ))
    Gaunt: ((Write down whatever you wanted to do ))
    Malaina: ((My turn?))
    Seiankornai: ((yep :) ))
    Thurirl: ((yeppers .))
    Malaina: ((He is flying, so he is going to be shooting some fire down))
    Vari: « 1d20+3 = 5 + 3 = 8 » Fire Breath
    Malaina: ((Forget it, I’m calling it a night))
    Malaina is disconnected.
    Gaunt: O.o
    Seiankornai: ((not a good day for her, I guess))
    Malaina attacks
    …Shufdhow, with her halberd
  • Malaina-NPC hits « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 »
    Malaina-NPC: damage « 1d20+2 = 18 + 2 = 20 » (bleed, trip, AP4, threat 19-20)
    Malaina-NPC: damage « 1d10+2 = 1 + 2 = 3 » (bleed, trip, AP4, threat 19-20)
    Malaina-NPC: …
    Malaina-NPC: ((I hereby declare that 1 9+2 = 11))
    Shufdhow: « 1d20+4 = 4 + 4 = 8 »
  • Shufdhow drops the book in shock when he is hit
    Shufdhow: ((for the record, that was a fort vs 10 not to drop everything))
    Seiankornai: ((so done for the week?))
    Shufdhow: ((Yeah…is anyone still typing, or is the thing just stuck?))
    Thurirl: ((think it may be stuck…))
    Seiankornai: ((I don’t see it saying anyone is typing))
    Shufdhow: ((OK.))
    Game Saved
    Log Saved
    Shufdhow: Fight continues next week.

Log 23

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 22

Sunchasers DH drgnhawk