Log 80

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 79

Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Malaina has connected.
Dragonhawk: Hello

Thurirl has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Thurirl: hey

Grok has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Dragonhawk: Hello

Dragonhawk: I guess it’s time to get started.

Dragonhawk: Brock has the unresponsive scheduler syndrom again, so no Jessaila; she will hang to the back and hope her player makes it back soon.

Jamshid par-Bahadur has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Dragonhawk: perfect timing

Jamshid par-Bahadur: oh?

When last we saw our heroes, Grok had just found a key – in the keyhole, but on the far side of the door.
Seiankornai: ((and we fought a bunch of bugbird things))

There is also a door to the north, and the long cleft of stairs leading down at circle A (where the stirges came flying up)
Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((you mean the stirges?))

Dragonhawk: ((yes; perfect timing because we’re just this moment starting))

  • Thurirl is still fussing over Malaina and her injury, staring daggers at the ogre’s back.
    Thurirl: ((I don’t hold a grudge, but I can’t say the same for my character. =P))
  • Grok looks for a gap under the door with the key
  • Isabis provides a bandage to Malaina
    Dragonhawk: Grok, notice

Grok: « 1d20+8 = 7 + 8 = 15 » Grok looks for empty space!

  • Seiankornai looks down the stairs/pit to see if he can see the bottom
    Grok determines that there IS a space under the door, though not very wide; worn down, perhaps, by several generations of frequent traffic.
    Grok: W “Scroll.” Grok holds out his hand to Isabis
  • Isabis looks at the hand.
    Isabis: “What does he want now?”
Seiankornai: “A scroll, no idea what for.” Isabis: “What?? I’m not giving that lunatic a valuable scroll to, to use as kindling or something!” Seiankornai: W “What do you want a scroll for?”

Grok: W “Need flat thing, go under door.”

Thurirl: “When the ogre expresses a desire to engulf his head in flame, please inform me. I shall assist with all due haste.”

  • Jessaila checks over Mala, “You all ok, Mala?”
    Malaina: “I’m still alive, though barely.”
Seiankornai: “He wants a flat thing to go under the door. Any idea why?”
  • Isabis reluctantly fishes out a piece of blank parchment
  • Seiankornai and other drakes don’t really use keys for some odd reason
  • Grok takes it, and slides it under door under the keyhole.
    Grok: W “Pointy thing.” Grok requests.
Isabis: “Well, there is an old riddle about getting into a locked room that involves sliding a paper under the door, but it requires the key to be in the keyhole…” Seiankornai: “Now he wants a pointy thing.” Isabis: “He can NOT borrow my handclaw, it’s too small for him anyhow.”
  • Thurirl throws his knife into the doorframe next to the ogre’s head.
    Seiankornai: “Hmm, do you think he’s seen a key in this keyhole thing? What would fit that?”

Thurirl: “W Pointy thing. Give back when done.”

  • Grok looks at the knife, takes it, and attempts to loosen the key with it
    Thurirl: “W …..give back. Not throw.”

Grok: ((Darn it!))

Seiankornai: ((smart to add that last bit ))

Grok loosens the key and it falls out of the hole, but instead of the expected clink of metal on stone, there is a softer ‘fwap’ sound

  • Grok draws parchment back into this room.
    The parchment is still blank, also empty.
    Seiankornai: “I don’t see a key.”

Thurirl: ((someone’s heard of this riddle… maybe a tarp set up under the keyhole?))

  • Grok looks confused. He attempts to peek under the door, but his head is too big.
    Isabis: ((you can try notice again, or even search if you want))

Grok: « 1d20+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » look for key

Grok doesn’t see a key, but he does see what might be a sliver of boot.
Grok: W “Silver coins.” Grok now requests

Isabis: “Tell him to use his own silver.” Isabis: “Or at least explain what he’s doing!” Seiankornai: “Obviously not trying to geth through the door, otherwise he’d just break it down.” Isabis: “Well it IS solid stone…”
  • Grok sighs. Pulling out some silver coins, he slides them under the door.
  • Jessaila checks out the north door, any key in its hole?
    Grok: W “Open seasame.”
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur attempts to discern what Grok is doing (Sense Motive 25)
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: W “I don’t see any sesame here Grok, are you sure you are all right?”

Jamshid par-Bahadur: W “Let me try”

The north door does not contain a keyhole, only a carving of a glowering dwarven face.

  • Grok steps aside, and gently returns dagger to Thuril
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur kicks a few coins under the door
    You whisper to Grok: you hear someone hissing a command in another language on the far side
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: “Oops, I keep spilling treasure out of this chest, can you help me with that?”

You whisper to Seiankornai: Notice check for Jessaila please
Jamshid par-Bahadur: “If only we had some extra help, that we could repay with a share of the treasure!”

Jessaila: Notice « 1d20+12 = 17 + 12 = 29 »

Jamshid par-Bahadur: (Bluff 17)

Jamshid par-Bahadur: (Haggle 26)

You whisper to Jamshid par-Bahadur: There is now an argument going on sotto voce on the far side of the door; you can barely hear it, but you’d say some orcs are debating how stupid you really are vs. how stupid each other are.
Jessaila notices some curious holes worked into the carvings on either side of her door.
Jamshid par-Bahadur: “You know what, forget it and set the gold down, let’s just take a nap and lift this later”

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur lies down and motions others to do the same
  • Isabis gives Jamshid an odd look, but lies down
  • Malaina archs an eyebrow, but squeaks a bit when one of the Varis grabs her and covers her with his wing and they both lie down
  • Thurirl lies down, though he’s still a little concerned over Malaina.
    Seiankornai: ((just so you know, the GM is laughing hilariously))
  • Grok looks confused.
    Isabis: ((also, one action die to Jamshid!))
  • Seiankornai kneels down, sorta
    An eye appears at the keyhole
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur pretends to take a nap
    OrcVoice: (whispering, but nearest can hear) “Yes, sleeping – only the big one on guard.”
  • Jessaila crouches down at the other end
    OrcVoice: (whispering, but nearest can hear) “Wait for them to fall asleep properly at least!”
  • Jessaila winks at Grok and makes a big yawn
  • Grok still looks confused, but yawns too.
  • Thurirl appears to be asleep. Or dead. It’s hard to tell.
  • Vari 1 curls himself up like he is sleeping
  • Seiankornai did the winking, actually
    OrcVoice: (whispering, but nearest can hear) “Ten minutes you think?”
  • Vari 2 does the same
    OrcVoice: (whispering, but nearest can hear) “15 at least – the stupid men may have worn them out, but they can’t be THAT weak or the stupid men would’ve captured them.”
  • Seiankornai mutters sleepily “It’s amazing how sleepy one can get on a full stomach….zzzzzzz”
  • Grok gets so bored, he actually does fall asleep.
  • Vari 1 is too angry to sleep, but can keep his eyes closed for long periods of time
    Seiankornai: ((nice one))
  • OrcVoice waits 15 minutes, then the doow slowly opens a crack and a female orc peers out
    Grok: after a few minutes, Grok starts snoring
  • Thurirl resists the urge to crack his eye open.
    Orc: ((is everyone in your actual position here? I’m thinking Jamshid should be in the actual room…))

Seiankornai: ((he probably should be, yes, and probably near the door))

Thurirl: ((pretty sure I’m where I need to be))

Orc: ((Isabis was over here handing stuff to Grok…and I’m moving Jamshid in…))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((fixed))

Orc: ((or you can, but that’s like 10’ down a stairway.))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((and Axhar is back in the decanter, but I’m leaving the icon out for impersonating’s sake))

Thurirl: ((and just to cover it, the wolves are laying down for a nap as well))

  • Orc throws an alchemists fire at Grok! hitting « 1d20+10 = 8 + 10 = 18 » for damage « 1d6 = 2 » fire damage
    Seiankornai: ((That might wake him up))

Seiankornai: ((init?))

Orc: ((init))

Orc: ((and the door is open))

Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+8 = 9 + 8 = 17 » Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 20 + 10 = 30 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative

Seiankornai: Init « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 »

Seiankornai: ((nice, Mala))

  • Orc init « 1d20+7 = 11 + 7 = 18 »
    Isabis has received initiative.
    Orc: isabis: « 1d20+7 = 7 + 7 = 14 »
Jessaila: Init « 1d20+15 = 17 + 15 = 32 »

Orc: Jamshid? Init?

Jamshid par-Bahadur: Initiative 17

Malaina has received initiative.
Malaina has received initiative.
Jessaila has received initiative.
Jessaila responds first
Thurirl: ((I don’t know if I still have the thing Malaina gave me last session…))

  • Jessaila casts magic missile!
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 17 + 13 = 30 »
    Jessaila: « 3d6 = 9 » force damage
Jessaila: ((done))

Malaina: ((It lasts a scene, I odn’t know if this scene is over, but we don’t have time for her to do it again since it takes a minute))

Orc: ((I think the stirges were a scene and this is a new one))

  • Orc saves for 1d20+7] vs 14
  • Orc gets a magic missile in the eye and goes right down
    Malaina: ((What was the result?))

Orc: ((wow, I am tired. I totally read that as “7 vs 14” ))

  • Orc saves for « 1d20+7 = 3 + 7 = 10 » vs 14
    Orc: ((I’m still right though, dead of one mm ))
Thurirl: ((I’ll clear the state anyway for now.))

Malaina has received initiative.
Jessaila: “FOR THE DWARVES!”

  • Jessaila doesn’t care about the irony of an elf shouting that
    Orc: ((hehe))
Thurirl: ((I feel like quoting Gimli now…))

Orc: ((In this world, I don’t think elves and dwarves have had much conflict actually, if only because the dwarves are newcomers like the humans, though less so))

Malaina: ((Hey DH, can you put my state as Martial Spirit, I can’t edit it))

Orc: ((Adding it to your token notes, with the “other” state marker))

Orc: ((well, an other state marker))

Orc: ((if we forget what it is, the notes will tell us))

Seiankornai: ((it might be because Mala’s token is partially behind one of the spheres of light))

Thurirl: ((Sorry; just thought I’d leave them there for now.))

Orc: ((ah, I see; I’ll move them onto the walls they’re nearest then and they’ll be out of the way))

Malaina: ((And I am done))

Grok has received initiative.
Seiankornai: ((Grok?))

Thurirl: ((Ogre? Come in ogre… there are things to bash…)) Seiankornai: ((you’re on fire)) Thurirl: ((that too))

Malaina: ((brb guys, should only be a few minutes))

  • Grok snores away
    Grok: (done))
Seiankornai: ((taking a round to wake up?)) Thurirl: ((thick skinned, I guess))

Grok: ((Not waking up yet. They haven’t moved yet

Seiankornai: ((they hit Grok with alchy fire ))

Grok: ((missed that, sorry.))

Orc: ((did the alchemist’s fire miss you, with penalty from flat-footed taken into account?))

Grok: WWHO HURT GROK!”

Orc: “Oh, she woke the big one…”

Jessaila: “The falling orc did, get the door!”
  • Grok moves and smashes shaman
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 8 + 13 = 21 » for « 1d4+10 = 3 + 10 = 13 » damage

Grok: ((done))

FancierOrc: “Not enough dwarf stuff for this one.”

  • FancierOrc is injured, but promptly comes back with the magic
  • FancierOrc casts at Grok, with casting check « 1d20+12 = 10 + 12 = 22 » and Grok must make a will save vs 15
    FancierOrc: ((and a -2 penalty for being half awake ))

Grok: « 1d20+6 = 19 + 6 = 25 » save for will

  • Grok sticks tongue out at Fancy orc.
    Seiankornai: ((phew, what was she casting?))
  • FancierOrc curses and tries to stab him with a knife
    FancierOrc: ((sleep ))

Seiankornai: ((ah))

  • FancierOrc hits « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 » for possible « 1d4+1 = 2 + 1 = 3 » ap 2
  • FancierOrc whiffs with a knife
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    FancierOrc: ((oops, one moment))
  • Orc attacks Grok with a mace
  • Orc hits « 1d20+9 = 15 + 9 = 24 » for possible « 1d8 = 6 »
  • Orc hits « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 » for possible « 1d8 = 5 »
    Orc: ((AP4 on those Grok))

Grok: ((Ok.))

Now Thurirl and the pack

  • Thurirl directs the Pack toward the new prey!
    Thurirl: ((I forget the speed on these guys…))

Seiankornai: ((probably 40ft))

Orc: ((I think so yes))

  • Thurirl himself chooses to try and hang back, taking out his bow before moving to the side.
    Orc: ((done?))
Thurirl: ((I think I should end here; doubt I could aim without hitting someone.))

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
Thurirl: ((…except for the ogre.))

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur gets up and joins the fray with Grok, drawing his weapons as he moves
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((is it possible to move around/through Grok or is he blocking the entrance?))

Seiankornai: ((you can move through allies, yes))

Orc: ((you can move through allies, but not past enemies))

Orc: ((if you move there, you have to deal with the mace-orc first))

Orc: ((OK, if you come in to the side it works))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((ok, came in the right side, that’s two actions assuming standing up is an action))

Orc: ((yeah))

Seiankornai has received initiative.

  • Seiankornai gets up from his not quite kneeling position and walks over to the entrance
    Seiankornai: ((I think he’s done, then, getting up and moving))

Isabis has received initiative.
Isabis: “Getting crowded in there…”

  • Isabis goes over to guard the other door against surprises
    Seiankornai: W “Move over Grok, let us in!”

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila casts Magic Vestment on Mala, “There, a bit of extra protection, just in case.”
    Jessaila: ((can’t fail the casting check))

Malaina: ((That took longer then I wanted it too))

Jessaila: ((done))

Malaina has received initiative.
Dragonhawk: ((you’re back for your turn, so it’s all good ))

Malaina: “Thanks Jess!”

Malaina: ((Doesn’t look like there is much I can do until Grok gets out of the way))

Jessaila: ((you can move through allies))

Malaina: ((Well, that will get me out of range of Isabis))

Seiankornai: ((ah, then delay till they both move?))

Malaina: ((Sure))

Thurirl: ((yeah, she’s still got that funky magic going on…))

Seiankornai: ((Seian will vote for a short vacation after this till the magic wears off))

Seiankornai: ((… and we’ve been completely forgetting Seian’s funky magical effect

Malaina: ((Yea, lets do that month long job thing again))

Malaina: ((You can charge for ‘rides’, flying children into the air))

Seiankornai: ((snerk))

Dragonhawk: ((…shoot, I have been forgetting it. Drat.))

Seiankornai: ((well, Seian would have always been intending to move the baddies))

Malaina: ((Sorry guys, I am always reminding everyone about that))

Dragonhawk: ((that’s actually good; when we remember it Seian can use his thing against the enemy))

Dragonhawk: ((Jamshid too, technically; I never got the stats ready because he was gone so much but his swarm should be trying to catch up with him and eat the orc about now))

Malaina: ((Ahhh, that is what that eerie buzzing sound is, it wasn’t the stirges, it was Jamshids swarm manuevering their way to him))

Seiankornai: ((hehe…. hmm, then shouldn’t have Jamshid collected teh stirges like Thuirirl is collecting pack animals? ))

Malaina: ((Maybe they were too big?))

Malaina: ((Anyway, it’s Groks turn now))

Dragonhawk: ((stirges aren’t true insects))

Grok has received initiative.
Thurirl: ((doesn’t cover monsters, I imagine))

Seiankornai: W “Grok, move out of the way!”

  • Grok smash shaman now
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 9 + 13 = 22 » for « 1d4+10 = 2 + 10 = 12 » damage
Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 18 + 13 = 31 » for « 1d4+10 = 2 + 10 = 12 » damage Grok: ((Done))
  • Shaman grunts under the impacts and despareately tries to cast, with check « 1d20+12 = 4 + 12 = 16 » and will save vs 15 Grok
    Shaman: ((Grok, roll will))

Grok: « 1d20+8 = 19 + 8 = 27 »

Grok: WGROK GO SLEEP WHEN GROK WANNA! GROK FIGHT NOW!”

Seiankornai: ((Grok will not allow his will to be bent ))

  • Shaman casts “scare 1” this time: One character becomes frightened for 1d6 rounds. With a successful Will save, he becomes shaken instead.
    Grok is slightly shaken by the determined little woman (how strange)
    Shaman: ((see pg 213 for shaken rules))
  • Shaman swipes at Jamshid with her little knift, hitting « 1d20+6 = 19 + 6 = 25 »
    Shaman: …and doing damage « 1d4+1 = 3 + 1 = 4 » ap2

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl can’t see much from where he is, that doorway getting crowded… but his Pack is not so easily confused.
  • Orc runs off
    Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
    if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
    Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Thurirl: ((and the wolves go om nom nom))

Orc: ((oops, one moment to look up wolf attacks))

Thurirl: ((s’okay))
  • Wolves attack for « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 » and « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » doing possible damage « 1d6 = 6 » and/or « 1d6 = 6 »
    Wolves: miss and hit

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur attacks the shaman (who is helpfully distracted by swarming insects) — 16 for 8 (ap4, bleed)
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur follows up with a second attack — 26 for 10 (ap4, bleed)
    Dragonhawk: ((I’ll give you ‘flanked by swarming insects’ there, so both hit))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((done))

Seiankornai has received initiative.

  • Seiankornai enters the room, sees the fleeing orcess and roars at her “STOP OR YOUR DEAD!!!”
    Threaten « 1d20+10 = 1 + 10 = 11 » vs Resolve for « 1d6 = 1 » Stress damage
    Seiankornai: ((well blah ))
  • Orcess runs FASTER!
  • Orcess resists threats with « 1d20+4 = 8 + 4 = 12 »
  • Orcess runs LOTS FASTER
  • Seiankornai is about to raor that, when he inhales some of Jamshid’s insects and has a coughing fit
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis remembers she’s supposed to be sticking close to Malaina and comes over
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Malaina, delayed action
    Isabis: ((Malaina takes her delayed action, then it’s Jessaila’s turn))
Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 1 + 10 = 11 » Chakram; Keen 4, 20 Threat (18-20 for Favored Foes) @ Shaman Seiankornai: ((the dicebot is disliking us it seems))

Malaina: ((Yep))

Dragonhawk: ((yeah, that’s a miss))

Malaina: ((I’m done))

  • Jessaila zips into the room, runs around Seian, and into the secret passage right up to the orcess. “Hi, surrender now” Grins
    Thurirl: ((When did we hire Speedy Gonzales’ big sister?))
  • Jessaila casts polar ray I on the orc (cold = subdual damage)
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 11 + 13 = 24 »
    Jessaila: « 1d6 = 3 » cold damage
  • Orcess saves for « 1d20+7 = 4 + 7 = 11 » vs 11
  • Orcess is cold blooded…
    Jessaila: ((she’s bee this fast since the beginning; if you want to see really fast, she can cast expeditious retreat on herself))

Orcess: ((wait, that’s the pseudo vessa below))

Orcess: ((nm))

Malaina has received initiative.
Malaina: ((Would I be able to attack over the wolf with the Halberd?))

Orcess: ((yeah, you have reach and wolves are short ))

Malaina: « 1d20+11 = 16 + 11 = 27 » Halberd; AP 5, Reach +1,Trip, Bleed, Hook, 19-20 Threat (17-20 for Favored Foes) @ Shaman

Orcess: ((as far as I’m concerned it’s not an issue unless your target it prone or something))

Orcess: hit

Malaina: « 1d10+2 = 5 + 2 = 7 » Halberd Damage (GM roll for Bleed) Malaina: ((And done))

Orcess: ((what am I rolling for bleed again? 1d4?))

Seiankornai: ((fort save DC 7))

Malaina: ((I don’t….know. It has bleed, I just always forgot to tell you, so I put it in my macro))

Orcess: ((ah found it – fort save))

Seiankornai: ((if a character is bleeding, then he takes 1 subdual damage each round or if he takes an action then it’s 1d4 lethal damage instead))

  • Orcess saves for « 1d20+7 = 20 + 7 = 27 » vs 7
  • Orcess is not bleeding this round
    Seiankornai: ((but she used up one of her 20s!))

Grok has received initiative.
Thurirl: ((tonight seems to be a night of distraction))

Seiankornai: ((seems so))

Seiankornai: ((Grok Grok Grok Grok))

Orcess: ((we’ll end after combat I think; should be a little early but at this rate it’s all to the good))

Orcess: (( Grok you still there? ))

Seiankornai: ((Grok delays?))

Thurirl: ((until next week… =P))
  • Orcess looks for a way out, finds nothing appealing
  • Orcess tries to scare off a wolf, casting for « 1d20+12 = 6 + 12 = 18 » triggering will vs 15
  • Wolf5 saves for « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 »
  • Wolf5 takes a nap
    Seiankornai: ((isn’t that scared off?))
Wolf5: ((er, right))
  • Wolf5 runs away
    Wolf5: ((on its own turn))
Thurirl: ((oh heck…))
  • Shaman tries to scratch Jamshid again, hitting « 1d20+6 = 8 + 6 = 14 » for possible « 1d4+1 = 2 + 1 = 3 »
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Wolf5: “Yipe yipe yipe!”

Malaina: ((Is it running back to Pack Leader?))

Thurirl: ((Past him… sometimes, fear overrides sense…))

Dragonhawk: ((it’s running away from the fear; pack leader just happens to be in the ‘away’ direction – albeit, it decided his choice of ‘away’ options))

  • Thurirl goes to investigate whatever frightened his minio—er—pack member.
    Thurirl: “Pardon me, but did anyone notice a frightened member of canis lupus pass through here?”
Thurirl: ((About a double move there… let the other wolf attack, and I’ll be done.))

Dragonhawk: “Think it was an enscorcelled lupus actually.”

Thurirl: “Ah. My mistake.”
  • wolf attacks for « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 » and « 1d20+6 = 16 + 6 = 22 » bitingout « 1d6 = 3 » and/or « 1d6 = 2 »
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur continues to press his attack — 24 for 13 (ap4, bleed)
  • Shaman saves for « 1d20+6 = 16 + 6 = 22 » vs 13 (bleed?)
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur attacks again, thrusting with his scimitar — 16 for 10 (ap4, bleed)
    Shaman: miss

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((done))

Shaman: ((oh, wait, insects. Hit))

Thurirl: ((does the shaman have ants in her pants? =3))

Shaman: ((ants, fleas, flies…))

  • Shaman saves for « 1d20+6 = 17 + 6 = 23 » vs 10 (bleed?)
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: "Me huffs at the bugs and elf in his way, turns his attention to the shamen

You whisper to Jamshid par-Bahadur: if you want to convert stats for a swarm of biting insects you could make use of them as actual damage too

  • Seiankornai bites down on the shamen
    Bite hits « 1d20+12+2 = 9 + 12 + 2 = 23 » for « 1d10+8 = 3 + 8 = 11 » damage, AP 1
    Bite hits « 1d20+12+2 = 13 + 12 + 2 = 27 » for « 1d10+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » damage, AP 1
    Seiankornai: nomnomnom
Seiankornai: “Had enough yet?”
  • Shaman gasps, thinks about that a minute…
    Shaman: “Yes. Give up, no kill.”

Shaman: “I surplus.”

  • Seiankornai looks for a mages pouch she should have
  • Shaman is a path caster not a mage
  • Thurirl gets his pack member to leave her alone as best he can.
    Seian finds a few hande flasks of that alchemical fire stuff
    Seiankornai: “Ooh, snacks!”
Seiankornai: ((it’s like those hot candies to him ))
  • Malaina puts the butt end of her Halberd on the ground, but keeps it ready in case the shaman decides to attack again
    The other orcess surrenders too, what with the elven fencing blade at her throat and all
    Game Saved
    Log Saved
    Shaman: ((tun in next week to hear someone say, “So, down the stairs now?” ))
Thurirl: ((and also, “No, Seian, that’s a tool, not candy!”))

Log 81

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 80

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User