Log 87

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 86

Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Malaina has connected.
Dragonhawk: (sigh) 6pm and nobody on again

Seiankornai: Brock is known to be afk with a return time, I poked Bandit

Seiankornai: email sent to the others

Dragonhawk: OK

Dragonhawk: at least I’ll have time to eat it seems

Jessaila has connected.
Grok has connected.
Jessaila: Welcome

Seiankornai: greetings

Dragonhawk: Hello

Grok: howdy

Dragonhawk: BRB must get pizze

Dragonhawk: …and I left a typo. How embarassing

Thurirl has connected.
Dragonhawk: Hooray, enough people

Seiankornai: yay

Player “When” is not connected.
When last we saw our heroes, that puddle in the north storerooms was getting bigger in the vertical direction…
Dragonhawk: init

Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+9 = 7 + 9 = 16 »
  • Jessaila springs into action. « 1d20+13 = 11 + 13 = 24 » Initiative.
    Seiankornai: « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 » init
  • Grok continues to look around the river he is near, and wonders if that’s a wall to the east..
    Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+8 = 11 + 8 = 19 »

Dragonhawk: ooze init: « 1d20-1 = 2 – 1 = 1 »
Isabis init: « 1d20+7 = 1 + 7 = 8 »

Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 17 + 10 = 27 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative

Seiankornai: ((good roll, ooze ))

Grok: ((could have gotten a zero

Malaina moves first!
Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 1 + 10 = 11 » Chakram; Keen 4, 20 Threat (18-20 for Favored Foes)

Dragonhawk: miss

Vari 1: « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » Fire Breath; Threat Range 20 (increases to 18-20 w/Favored Foe), Beam/Range 20ft, Damage type: Fire

Malaina: ((and I am done))

Seiankornai: ((that’s a door to the south that people can move through to get around, right?))

Dragonhawk: ((one moment…I’m positive this thing isn’t supposed to have a dex of 2…must adjust stats))

Dragonhawk: ((and yes it is))

Seiankornai: ((it likely is supposed to, oozes aren’t that dextrous))

Dragonhawk: ((checking…))

Dragonhawk: ((dang. It really is. Its defense is no better than my immobile wall.))

Dragonhawk: ((…what kind of lame monster is this?!?))

Seiankornai: ((so I’m guessing those were both hits))

Dragonhawk: ((grumble this is what I get for using default NPC stat blocks))

Dragonhawk: ((and no, the critical fumble still misses!))

Dragonhawk: ((but Vari hits))

Dragonhawk: roll fire damage, Vari

Dragonhawk: ((is Seian fireproof?))

Vari 1: « 2d6 = 9 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage

Seiankornai: ((practically))

Seiankornai: ((Fire resistance 22))

Vari bathes Seinkornai and the puddle-thing in fire; Seian is unaffected, but the puddle sizzles off a bit (saves for « 1d20+12 = 9 + 12 = 21 » vs 14)
Malaina has received initiative.
Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila has a look at the enemy and tries to determine what its weaknesses are.
  • Jessaila is a survivalist. « 1d20+11 = 13 + 11 = 24 » Survival
    You whisper to Jessaila: the pause a bit when someone splits them…you suspect it’s acidic…they move poorly and this one looks too small to properly engulf Seian
  • Jessaila casts Drench on the slime.
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 15 + 13 = 28 »
    Jessaila: “Ew. Clearly it needs a bath…”
  • Seiankornai is perplexed by Jessaila’s action
    Dragonhawk: (( *snerk 1 AD to Jessaila, ‘cause that’s hillarious))

GreyJelly

  • GreyJelly has a nice drink of water
    Jessaila: ((Wee, an AD!))

Seiankornai: ((useful))

  • Jessaila tosses off her boomerang.
  • Jessaila didn’t remember how to throw a boomerang, but then it came back to her. « 1d20+8 = 2 + 8 = 10 » Boomerang attack.
  • GreyJelly is not noticably cleaner however
  • GreyJelly has a boomerang! Right in the … whatever that amorphous organ is… « 1d20+12 = 5 + 12 = 17 » vs 19
    Jessaila: ((I laf!))

Apparently that was something important to it. Unfortunately, the boomerang is somewhat the worse for wear
Jessaila: ((That was a pretty poor roll, so it amuses me that it still hit.))

GreyJelly: ((OK, rules lawyers, where are the rules for object damage??))

Seiankornai: ((let’s see))

Grok: ((make fortitude rolls or something like that.))

Seiankornai: ((damage save vs half damage + 10, it does not accumelate))

GreyJelly: ((yeah, but what’s the health of a boomerang?))

Seiankornai: ((a boomerang is Hard, so it has a +10))

  • GreyJelly does « 4d6 = 19 » acid damage to the lethal weapon within
    Dragonhawk: *Boomerang resists for 1d20+10 vs 19 – go ahead and roll for it Brock

Jessaila: « 1d20+10 = 3 + 10 = 13 » To resist

Jessaila rescues half a boomerang from the puddle of ooze as it seeps back into the cracks
You whisper to Jessaila: rollgm a notice check please
Seiankornai: “Any more?”

  • Jessaila has keen elven senses. « 1d20+12 = 10 + 12 = 22 » Notice
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has connected.
    You whisper to Jessaila: Why yes, there is one more
    Jessaila: “Aw, boomerang… it doesn’t always come back…”

Dragonhawk: ((welcome! roll init!))

Jessaila: “Hey, watch out – there’s another!”

Seiankornai: (grey jellies!)

Dragonhawk: ((the people in the north storerooms are frying grey jellies. Casualties so far are one boomerang.))

Dragonhawk: ((and one jelly))

Thurirl has received initiative.
Jamshid par-Bahadur: Initiative 18

The second jelly depends from the ceiling in the next room
Dragonhawk: ((Jamshid’s on deck then; Thurirl is up.))

Jessaila: ((Descends! Unless it needs diapers.))

Dragonhawk: ((depends, as in, hangs in the manner of a pendant.))

Seiankornai: (ahhh)

Malaina: “Where are they coming from?!”

Dragonhawk: ((granted, it’s definition 6 in only the least-abridged dictionaries, but it wasn’t – for once – a typo ))

Jessaila: ((…I’ve never heard of that definition.))

Thurirl: ((Whose turn is it anyway?)

Seiankornai: ((yours))

Dragonhawk: ((proof I’m not crazy: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/depend …ok, so I may still be crazy, but I didn’t make it up ))

Jessaila: ((Yours.))

Grok: ((no, you still crazy))

Dragonhawk: ((Thurirl and the pack are up, Jamshid is next after them.))

Dragonhawk: ((link absorbed the second half of the comment, have to cut and paste))

Thurirl: ((Nah, just click and it’ll ask you which word you meant.))
  • Thurirl can just see another enemy over Jessalia’s shoulder…
  • GreyJelly quivers slightly and drips acid on the floor. It’s like a gummi stalactite…that eats you instead.
    Thurirl: “Fire may be of use here… I shall experiment.”
  • Thurirl fires off three rays of intense heat, burning into his targets with the fury of his magic!
    (Casting Check: « 1d20+14 = 7 + 14 = 21 » Damage: Ray 1: « 4d4 = 9 » Ray 2: « 4d4 = 9 » Ray 3: « 4d4 = 10 »; AP 5)
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 14 + 12 = 26 » vs 14
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 9 + 12 = 21 » vs 19
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 14 + 12 = 26 » vs 24
    Seiankornai: ((ouch))
  • GreyJelly is smaller and more annoyed now
    Thurirl: ((I’m gonna assume my turn is done…))

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
GreyJelly: ((oh, you’re not moving your pack?))

GreyJelly: ((granted its out of reach and smells nasty ))
  • Thurirl warns the pack to stay away. He’s not sure they’d be much help in this fight… or if they could stomach the enemy’s “flesh” without dying.
    Seiankornai: ((move them out of the way of us, though))
  • Wolf wants nothing to do with that scent anyway – it burns the nose!
    Thurirl: ((…hey. Got an idea, if it’s allowed.))

Wolf: ((try me))

  • Thurirl tries to get the wolves to fetch the Ogre. He’s got plenty of mass to dissol—er, hit this thing with.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur moves into the room where the jello-action is and assesses the situation ((done0)
  • Wolf and his packmate run off to fetch “Big one who smells like he had a good roll in something”
    Grok has received initiative.
    Grok: ((Ogre not sure how he feels about this. Now if you threw him first, then fetch, might work better))

Grok sees a bridge and more tunnel ahead, hears barking behind.
Grok: W “Timmy fell down the well? Dumb human child.”

  • Grok returns to the party at the sound of fighting.
    Grok: ((done))

Seiankornai has received initiative.
Seiankornai: ((is there enough space to breath fire over Jess’ shoulder without getting her?))

  • Jessaila ducks.
    Wolf: ((door’s not NEARLY that tall – this is a dwarf door, Jess can barely go through without ducking, nevermind have headroom to breath fire over her.))

Seiankornai: ((ah, hmmmm))

Jessaila: ((Jess is picking up her boomerang and is crouched down. ))

Wolf: (( OK, ok, Jess is crouched down ))

  • Seiankornai squeezes through the southern door
    Seiankornai: ((used two actions))

Seiankornai: ((done))

Isabis has received initiative.
Isabis wanders over to see what the excitement is about.
Thurirl: ((I think Thurirl kinda has this look on his face just now: O.o …considering a drake just managed to squirm past him. =P))

  • GreyJelly oozes across the ceiling and attempts to drop over Jamshid, grappling for « 1d20+15 = 10 + 15 = 25 » vs athletics
    Seiankornai: ((I’m guessing he, Thurirl, probably went flat against hte wall
GreyJelly: (( Jamshid roll athletics with size bonus to avoid being grappled)) Thurirl: ((…why is the enemy token bigger? o.o)) GreyJelly: ((forgot to fix it’s size – it’s actually a bigger one. Large.)) Thurirl: ((Ah. I see.))

Seiankornai: ((is it done?))

GreyJelly: ((Jamshid has to roll to resist))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((what would the size bonus be?))

GreyJelly: ((I think it’s +2 to you for being smaller on the inital grab))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: Athletics 13

GreyJelly: ((13 vs 25 means…))
  • GreyJelly schleps itself over Jamshid
  • GreyJelly does « 2d12 = 16 » squeeze damage and « 1d6 = 2 » acid damage
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Suddenly this fight seems a lot more urgent
    Malaina: ((I…don’t know what to do!))

Seiankornai: ((maybe delay Vari for Jess to get out of the way?))

Jessaila: ((Step one – don’t panic! ))

Malaina: ((Hmmm, could Mala go in and attack? Would that hurt Jamshid? Who is trapped in something again?))

You whisper to Jessaila: You think the ooze would protect its contents from fire, given teh way it boils off
Thurirl: “I believe I am experiencing what is known among the academics as ‘deja vu’… I am not certain how soon it will clear…”

GreyJelly: ((Mala doesn’t konw)) GreyJelly: ((She can probably try sticking pointy things in safely in the squares occupied by the ooze and not Jamshid, if she doesn’t mind acid damage to her weapons)) Malaina: ((Well, I am going to not have Mala do anything but go into the room and have Vari1 delay until Jess moves))

Jessaila: “Vari, fire won’t hurt Jamshid so long as he’s in the jelly! Flame away!”

Jessaila has received initiative.
Seiankornai: ((Jess going to go?))

  • Jessaila casts magic missile and ducks out of the way.
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 1 + 13 = 14 »
    Jessaila: ((Doh.))
GreyJelly: ((fumble, yes))

Vari and Vari!
GreyJelly: ((or wait, you still have an action don’t you?))

Jessaila: ((Nah, I’m fine. I moved.))

Vari 1: « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » Fire Breath; Threat Range 20 (increases to 18-20 w/Favored Foe), Beam/Range 20ft, Damage type: Fire GreyJelly: hit Vari 1: « 2d6 = 7 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 20 + 12 = 32 » vs 13
    GreyJelly: ((argh, what a waste of a crit))

Malaina: ((And I’m done))

Thurirl has received initiative.
Tak has connected.

  • Thurirl makes with more magic before getting out his bow.
  • Thurirl fires off three rays of intense heat, burning into his targets with the fury of his magic!
    (Casting Check: « 1d20+14 = 11 + 14 = 25 » Damage: Ray 1: « 4d4 = 10 » Ray 2: « 4d4 = 12 » Ray 3: « 4d4 = 8 »; AP 5)
    You whisper to Tak: Hello, we’re fighting engulfing enemies again
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 17 + 12 = 29 » vs 27
  • GreyJelly saves for « 1d20+12 = 5 + 12 = 17 » vs 32
  • GreyJelly dissolves
    Seiankornai: ((and fire wins this one too))
Malaina: I think we better check to make sure there isn’t more of them around."
  • Seiankornai flicks his tongue out, tasting the air
    Notice « 1d20+11 = 12 + 11 = 23 »
    Isabis: “Well, we were searching the area anyway… I don’t suppose you fount a found a shiny key in that mess did you?”
Thurirl: “Agreed. We do not wish to be ambushed. I shall attend to Jamshid.”
  • Grok looks for anything interesting in these rooms
    Malaina: ((Would a Search be better then a Notice since we are looking for something?))

Seiankornai: ((perhaps))

You whisper to Seiankornai: You don’t smell any more jellies
Seiankornai: “I don’t smell any more of the acrid creatures.”

  • Thurirl makes sure Jamshid’s wounds are attended to before searching.
    Thurirl: “Hmm… I believe I may have deduced a better way of using my magic to heal… I shall have to take notes and run some tests to be sure…”
  • Jessaila casts Cure Wounds on Jamshid, if he asks for it.
  • Jessaila then searches for stuff.
  • Jessaila searches. « 1d20+11 = 2 + 11 = 13 » (Search)
    Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 » Search

Seiankornai: ((are we still in rounds?))

Isabis: oh, not really

End init

  • Grok goes to examine far room
  • Seiankornai pokes his head in the room Grok entered
    You all search the rooms without finding anything else that isn’t already spoiled rotten in the most literal sense.
    Thurirl: ((Hey! =P I got Cure Wounds! Stop healing my patients!))

Jessaila: ((Okay, I’m happy to reserve my few spell points for combat.))

Malaina: “For a door like that, I don’t think they would keep the key in a storage area, more likely some place like an office. If they have something like that down here.”

Seiankornai: “Shall I light this rubbish ablaze? Perhaps that would reveal the key if it is here.”

Thurirl: “I should like to preserve as much breathable air as possible. The stench alone may make us faint.” Isabis: "It would clean the place up considerably, but the smoke could indeed be a problem. I mean, it’s ventilated, but not “well” ventilated, you know?"
  • Jessaila searches again for secret doors.
    Seiankornai: “I think there ought to be plenty of air in here.”
  • Jessaila searches. « 1d20+11 = 15 + 11 = 26 » (Search)
    You whisper to Jessaila: Nope
  • Jessaila rejoins the rest of the crew outside the storerooms.
  • Grok lumbers past back to where he was before
  • Seiankornai shrugs his wings, and follows the ogre, maybe he found something interesting
  • Jessaila follows.
  • Jessaila has keen elven senses. « 1d20+12 = 15 + 12 = 27 » Notice
    Grok: w “Stairs. Room.”
  • Isabis pauses to let the big folk clear some space before she approaches the deadly river again
    Seiankornai: “So they are.”

Jessaila: “I like this sort of architecture, for an underground city. Has some nice outdoorsy elements. Might make a good elf-cave.”

  • Grok peers around this corner, making sure there isn’t anything to fight or eat.
    This short flight of stairs leads down to a pool of stagnant water. A door stands half-open; it all smells of rot. The room beyond must be flooded too.
    Isabis: ((Moving Jamshid to keep up with the party more or less))
Thurirl: “I fear our progress may be impeded by an excess of water.”

Seiankornai: “Smells like a swamp. I think this is your territory, Thurirl.”

  • Thurirl tries not to look too offended.
  • Malaina gives Seian a disapproving look
    Thurirl: “I somehow doubt my experiences back home will be applicable to this area.”
  • Seiankornai is oblivious to any offense he may have inadvertently made (the player knows, though, but Seian doesn’t )
    Seiankornai: ((does the water look like it goes up to the roof, of just waist high or something in between?))
  • Jessaila has a look at the door to see if it shows signs of deep water inside.
    Isabis: ((It looks about neck-deep on Thurirl))

Jessaila sees a half-open door in the middle of a deep puddle…yeah, there’s probably deep water inside

  • Grok puts aside his shot and cannon and pack, and wades into the pool
    Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
    if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
    Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Grok finds another set of storerooms, with rotted stuff in stinky water. Yech.
Grok: ((Ogre noses don’t work as well as others.

  • Grok looks around for anything interesting.
    It’s smelly enough for even an ogre to tell something rotted in here.
    It looks boring.
  • Grok checks the last room
    You whisper to Grok: fort save
  • Jessaila checks this end.
    Grok: « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » Fortitude

Grok notices nothing beyond deep murky water and the smell of rot from one end of the rooms to the other
And for him it’s not even /that/ deep

  • Grok goes back to better water, and cleans off a bit
    Isabis: ((are you really going swimming? roll athletics))

Grok: « 1d20+19 = 5 + 19 = 24 » swim

Grok is surprised by the speed and turbulence of the narrow channel, but pulls himself back out without incident

  • Grok grabs his stuff, and rejoins the group
    Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
    if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
    Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.

  • Seiankornai wonders what Jess found
    The tunnel continues up and around a bend, opening into another tunnel/cavern much like the first; an odd looking stalagmite stands in the middle of the ledge on the far side of the stream, which passes through a short tunnel under the bend in the dwarven path
  • Grok looks at the stalagmite
  • Stalagmite looks at Grok
    Stalagmite: “Welcome, food!”
  • Roper attacks
    Roper: ((do you want to fight it tonight or next week?))

Jessaila: ((Let’s get started.))

Grok: ((agreed.))

Malaina: ((Actually, I need to go clean the kitchen and my headache is getting worse, so I will probably be goign to bed right after))

Seiankornai: ((pokes GM remember, things are happening next week in RL))

Roper: ((Oh, that’s right… I was supposed to remember to talk to people about that.))

Grok: Talkative stalagmite

Roper: ((The GM is going to be late next week, by an indeterminate but probably not large amount. It’s the day before a holiday – July 4 – so I wanted to ask whether other people are going to be absent of time limited?))

Malaina: ((Not me, I will most likely be off work early because of the holiday in the middle of the week))

Roper: ((absent OR time-limited))

Jessaila: ((I’ll be fine.))

Grok: available

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((uncertain, I may be traveling))

Thurirl: ((I will likely be with family on the fourth… I do not know if I’ll stay on the third; I’ve got my own car to travel in.))

Roper: ((Let’s plan on a short session starting an hour later than usual, and if too many people are out we’ll have straight RP for the rest))

Seiankornai: ((ok))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((ok, that works))

Seiankornai: ((shall we get through one round tonight then?))

Roper: ((OK, as I was saying: INIT! ))

Thurirl: ((Sure… if it lasts that long…))

Seiankornai: « 1d20+7 = 7 + 7 = 14 » init!

Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+8 = 15 + 8 = 23 » Malaina: ((I’ll roll, but NPC me, like I said, I have to clean the kitchen, then I will probably be going to bed soon after)) Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 10 + 10 = 20 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative Malaina: ((Alrighty, have a good battle guys))

Malaina is disconnected.
Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 »

Jamshid par-Bahadur: Init 9

  • Jessaila springs into action. « 1d20+13 = 3 + 13 = 16 » Initiative.
    Roper: Isabis: « 1d20+7 = 3 + 7 = 10 » Ropers: « 1d20+6 = 18 + 6 = 24 »

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Roper 1 surprise round! Attacking Grok for « 1d20+13 = 4 + 13 = 17 » to hit with tentacle
  • Thurirl thinks he hears the sound of combat…
    Roper: ((combat sounds like talking and a swishing sound?))

Grok: miss

  • Roper 1 round 1: tries again « 1d20+13 = 11 + 13 = 24 » and « 1d20+13 = 15 + 13 = 28 »
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((Grok yelling “O *!” is probably an immediate action))

Grok: W “Bad rock thing?!”

Grok: both hit

  • Roper yanks Grok 10’ towards him both times
    Grok: ((darn strong thing.))

Roper: ((it is…magical?))

Grok: ((magically delicious, maybe.))

  • Roper 3 drops the fish it was holding and moves along the ledge
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: ((how can it move? Ropers are stationary))
Thurirl: ((waaaaiiiiit a minute…)) Thurirl: ((thought it was my turn next))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((ok I’m heading off to bed, feel free to take over Jamshid for reminder of this session))

Grok: ((They are.))

Grok: ((Hence the tentacle grabs))

Roper: ((Thurirl, sorry, it is your turn next…had the init counter off a step))

Jamshid par-Bahadur is disconnected.
Roper: ((Erk…sorry, forgot about that. Unmoving it.))

Thurirl now, Malaina next

  • Thurirl rushes toward the sounds, whatever they are.
    Mala and the Varis
    Thurirl: ((sorry; had to move the wolves too))
  • Malaina sees a stalactite trying to the ogre. Seeing how he’s sometimes useful, she can’t allow that, so throws a chakram at it
    Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 20 + 10 = 30 » Chakram; Keen 4, 20 Threat (18-20 for Favored Foes) at Roper 1
Malaina: (activating crit!) Malaina: « 1d6+2 = 5 + 2 = 7 » Chakram Damage Malaina: (boosting damage « 1d6 = 4 » AD)

Roper: ((one moment))

Roper: ((OK))

Malaina: ((oh, are these guys standard or specials, should’ve asked before rolling damage))

Roper: ((special, since they’re the bosses of this area basically))

Malaina whispers: I ran this module once for siblings, and I recall the roper as being a boss
Roper: ((so vitality damage))

Seiankornai: ((don’t you mean wounds? ))

Grok: ((That’s what she meant))

Roper: ((yes, wounds sorry. You chop out a big chunk of flesh))

Malaina chops off a big chunk of something decidedly un-rock-like.
Grok has received initiative.

  • Grok use rock on rock
    Grok: Grok throws a rock at the foe! « 1d20+13 = 20 + 13 = 33 » to hit, for « 1d12+10 = 1 + 10 = 11 » damage, AP 4, and smaller opponents must make a Fortitude save DC equal to damage suffered, or become sprawled.
Grok: Activating crit

Grok: 2nd rock, same as the 1st.

Grok: Grok throws a rock at the foe! « 1d20+13 = 15 + 13 = 28 » to hit, for « 1d12+10 = 8 + 10 = 18 » damage, AP 4, and smaller opponents must make a Fortitude save DC equal to damage suffered, or become sprawled.

Grok: both at roper 1

Roper: (( …I know you all have no sympathy, but… WHY do you have to crit the area boss, instead of teh DAMAGE SPLITTER that would’ve done something INTERESTING when you crit it?!? ))

Seiankornai: (((hehehe))

Grok: ((cause the role of the player is to drive the GM nuts.))

Grok: ((done))

Seiankornai: ((at least your boss isn’t on fire that was boosted by a sneak attack (which I learned, after the fact, that shouldn’t have occured))

Roper: ((and the RNG hates me too ))

Jessaila: ((At least the BBEG wasn’t turned into a dolphin.))

Roper: (( LOL I still can’t believe that actually worked ))

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila moves forward, sees the ropers, and reaches for her faithful boomerang. And finds her sash empty. Alas, poor boomerang…
  • Jessaila instead draws her magic and fires.
    Roper: ((at least it died in the “heart” of an enemy ))
  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+13 = 6 + 13 = 19 »
    Jessaila: ((Magic missile.))

Jessaila: « 3d6 = 12 » Damage if it hits.

  • Jessaila then gets out her bow, even though that is so elf-standard.
    Roper: miss

Seiankornai has received initiative.
Roper: ((what’s wrong with elven tradition? I mean besides the gaunt ))

Thurirl: ((Go! Release your inner Legolas!))
  • Seiankornai readies an action to move up when the Vari’s move out of the way
    Roper: ((oh, didn’t the vari’s move last time?))

Seiankornai: ((I think I forgot to move them, actually))

Roper: ((do that then))

  • Seiankornai moves up to follow the Varis
    Isabis has received initiative.
    Isabis finally gets her paranoia across the bridge; Jamshid follows
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Game Saved
    Log Saved

Log 88

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 87

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User