Log 35

Main Page
Logs Index
Log 34

To recap last week’s missing log:
The goblin hunting party went home and stirred up a goblin war party, which came marching over the hills to attack the caravan.
Thurirl attuned to the area’s unpredictable stream of magic, and is casting spells with less effort (read, one less spell point) than usual.
Jessaila had poorer luck with the wild magic, and accidentally hasted Grok instead of herself; at least she didn’t pass out, though, which was a close thing.
Seiankornai: ((oh, and we also seemed to have lost the entangled area, there’s still two goblins in it))

  • Jessaila doesn’t like passing out.
    The goblins are divided into four groups. The unit attacking the vanguard has ordinary plains-goblin huntsmen in it. the unit at the rear consists only of three gruesomely musclebound (and foul-tasting, according to Seiankornai) goblins.
    The two units bracketing the large rock / small cliff have both normal and big-and-disgusting goblins
    Three wagons are racing off the cliff due to panicking horses.
    Err…of the road, not a cliff.
    You whisper to Grok: You are under the effects of the spell “expeditious retreat” for the record.
    Grok: drat. that would have been fun, watching horses going off cliffs.

Dragonhawk: ((waiting a minute for Malaina to appear))

Dragonhawk: ((Grok: less fun for the people in the wagons))

Seiankornai: ((it’d be much better fun if they were the goblin’s horses))

Dragonhawk: go ahead and re-roll init. We were at the bottom of the count, so at least nobody’s losing a turn or anything.

Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 » Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+7 = 12 + 7 = 19 »
  • Jessaila springs into action. « 1d20+13 = 19 + 13 = 32 » Initiative.
    Malania has connected.
    Dragonhawk: goblins N « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 »; goblins S « 1d20+9 = 8 + 9 = 17 »

Dragonhawk: ((welcome! we have to re-roll init, I went and lost last week’s log somehow))

  • Seiankornai goes into hunter killer mode (Init « 1d20+5 = 20 + 5 = 25 »)
    Malania: ((I cant access my token))
Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative

Seiankornai: ((slightly mispelled name))

Seiankornai: ((fixed))

Malania: ((Let me fix my name, brb))

Malania is disconnected.
Malaina has connected.
Seiankornai: ((wb))

Malaina: ((sighs Thanks))

Dragonhawk: Isabis « 1d20+6 = 18 + 6 = 24 »
Caravan guards « 1d20+6 = 8 + 6 = 14 »; caravan drivers « 1s20+4 = 1 »

Dragonhawk: drivers for real this time « 1d20+4 = 11 + 4 = 15 »

Dragonhawk: Jamshid, did you roll init?

Jamshid par-Bahadur: 21 (sorry)

Dragonhawk: np

Dragonhawk: goblins A « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 »; goblins R « 1d20+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 »

Dragonhawk: OK, we’re back in business

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » tohit, « 1d10 = 6 » for damage.
    Jessaila leads the nearest caravan guards against the vanguard attackers
    Jessaila: ((Gah!))

Dragonhawk: miss

Dragonhawk: ((one more action I believe))

Jessaila: ((Think I can take a second attack, only 5’ stepped.))
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » tohit, « 1d10 = 6 » for damage.
    Jessaila: ((Continuing last week’s low rolls, I see.))

The slippery little goblins are hard to pin down, but at least they’re spending their efforts avoiding your blades and not stickign their own into the caravaneers.
Dragonhawk: ((Vari’s still 50’ up, right?))

Malaina: ((Yes))

  • GoblinHuntsman 25 chops at his foe (Jessaila), hitting « 1d20+7 = 19 + 7 = 26 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 1 »
  • GoblinHuntsman 18 chops at his foe (Guard11), hitting « 1d20+7 = 4 + 7 = 11 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 6 »
    Jessaila: “Ow!”

GoblinHuntsman: ((no armor DR?))

Jessaila: ((I’ve armour, just said ‘Ow’.))

GoblinHuntsman: *Caravan Guard 11 saves for « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » vs 13

  • GoblinHuntsman 24 chops at his foe (Guard11), hitting « 1d20+7 = 16 + 7 = 23 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 1 »
  • GoblinHuntsman 22 chops at his foe (Guard 11), hitting « 1d20+7 = 7 + 7 = 14 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 4 »
    GoblinHuntsman: ((what was the save to escape the entanglement again? Reflex?))

Thurirl: ((I forget))

  • GoblinHuntsman 4 saves vs plants « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 » and Goblin Hunstman 5 also saves « 1d20+6 = 19 + 6 = 25 »
    Thurirl: ((my macro doesn’t specify))

GoblinHuntsman: ((I think it’s reflex. DC 15?))

Seiankornai: ((Ref))

Seiankornai: ((and yes, DC 15))

The nothern pincher group is getting a little spread out; their leader disentangles himself and runs after them, yelling something about “cargo not bodies” in Gamok

  • BigGoblin 4 attack Guard 7 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 6 + 15 = 21 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 8 + 5 = 13 »
    BigGoblin: *Caravan Guard 7 saves for « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » vs 16
  • BigGoblin ignores his “leader”
  • BigGoblin 3 attack Guard 9 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 15 + 15 = 30 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 2 + 5 = 7 »
    BigGoblin: *Caravan Guard 9 saves for « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » vs 13

Malaina has received initiative.
Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 » Chakram; Keen 4 Goblin 21

Malaina: ((Do I hit?))

Dragonhawk: yes

Malaina: « 1d6+2 = 3 + 2 = 5 » Chakram Damage Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 15 + 9 = 24 » Chakram; Keen 4 Goblin 19
  • GoblinHuntsman 21 saves for « 1d20+2 = 3 + 2 = 5 » vs 12
    Malaina: « 1d6+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » Chakram Damage

GoblinHuntsman: ((this is a throwing weapon then?))

Malaina: ((Yes))

  • GoblinHuntsman 19 saves for « 1d20+2 = 6 + 2 = 8 » vs 11
    Malaina takes two goblins with charams to the neck.
    Vari: « 1d20+4 = 12 + 4 = 16 » Bite Attack @ Goblin24

GoblinHuntsman: miss

Vari: « 1d20+4 = 1 + 4 = 5 » Bite Attack @ Goblin16

Vari gets a bite of shirt instead. Bleah, dirty.
Malaina: ((And I am done))

Seiankornai has received initiative.

  • Seiankornai makes a flying charge at the big goblin (double move, and using Contempt)
  • Seiankornai Bites at the goblin’s head, hoping this one tastes better
    Hits « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » for « 1d10+7 = 5 + 7 = 12 », AP 1
    Unresolved value “which”.
  • BigGoblin 4 saves for « 1d20+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » vs 16
    Seian finds this just as foul as the other – and tougher, too.
    Seiankornai: BLECH, BLECH
  • Seiankornai goes into a long string of curses in a mixture of Vidoss and Gamok (the former being his native ones, and the latter having some really nasty ones) about hte goblins and their disgusting taste and what he’ll do about it in retribution
  • Thurirl peers around the rock and observes Seian’s reaction to eating the big goblin. “Fascinating.”
  • CaravanGuard 10 attacks goblin 22 hitting « 1d20+7+2 = 14 + 7 + 2 = 23 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 10 + 1 = 11 »
    GoblinUnitLeader: (Gamok) “Hey, I’m with you, drake.”
BigGoblin: (Gamok) “Shut up Harkib!” CaravanGuard: *Goblin Hunstman 22 saves for « 1d20+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » vs 15
  • CaravanGuard 11 attacks goblin 24 hitting « 1d20+7+2 = 8 + 7 + 2 = 17 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 1 + 1 = 2 »
    CaravanGuard: ((misses))
  • CaravanGuard 11 attacks goblin 24 hitting « 1d20+7+2 = 3 + 7 + 2 = 12 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 4 + 1 = 5 »
  • CaravanGuard 4 attacks Big goblin 00 hitting « 1d20+7+2 = 13 + 7 + 2 = 22 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 9 + 1 = 10 »
    CaravanGuard: *Big Goblin 00 saves for « 1d20+8 = 1 + 8 = 9 » vs 15
  • CaravanGuard at the rear and his partner delay action to move with their caravaneer helper
    Isabis has received initiative.
    CaravanGuard: ((Jamshid, go; I need to look something up))
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur moves and attacks #15 (29 for 14 ap4, bleed) ((done))
    CaravanGuard: *Goblin Hunstman 29 saves for « 1d20+2 = 7 + 2 = 9 » vs 16

Dragonhawk: *Isabis decides to do something about the big goblins near her, starting with #4: spellcasting « 1d20+12 = 12 + 12 = 24 » to hit with magic missiles doing damage « 1d6 = 6 » « 1d6 = 3 » « 1d6 = 6 »

Dragonhawk: * Big Goblin 4 saves for « 1d20+2 = 1 + 2 = 3 » vs 18

Dragonhawk: * Big Goblin 3 saves for « 1d20+2 = 17 + 2 = 19 » vs 14

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl tries once again to make it difficult for the goblins to move.
    Thurirl: ((targeting goblins near Jamshid… try not to get you in the crossfire))

Dragonhawk: ((people speculating about the bad-tasting goblins can make knowledge checks (which use your int mod plus your total number of Studies) to figure out what’s with them))

  • Thurirl infuses the plant life within an area with his magic, causing it to grasp at any who pass by. (Effect: Ensnares those in area or who try to enter; Large and smaller characters must make Saves to move.)
    Spellcasting « 1d20+11 = 4 + 11 = 15 »
    Dragonhawk: ((is that a level 1 spell?))

Dragonhawk: ((Spellcasting fails.))

Dragonhawk: ((Thurirl, you have one more action for non-casting))

Seiankornai: ((or spend an AD to boost it))

Dragonhawk: ((I hope everyone kept their AD tally from last week))

Dragonhawk: ((I believe the DM pool is down 4))

Malaina: ((I have 3 left))

Jessaila: ((Ditto, IIRC))

Seiankornai: ((I madee one use of my phatom AD for activating crits))

Grok: ((I have all of them because I am awesome. And wasn’t here last week!))

  • Thurirl tsks as his magic fizzles, then draws his bow.
    Thurirl: ((targetting Goblin 10…))

Seiankornai: ((your bow was alreayd drawn, since you used it beefore))

  • Thurirl lines up and shoots an arrow at his foe!
    Attacks « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 » for « 1d6 = 6 » damage, AP 4.
    Thurirl: ((details, details…))

Dragonhawk: ((yeah, but you’re standing in front of a cliff. At least 5’ step, or I’ll have to give the goblin cover))

Thurirl: ((um… which direction?))

Dragonhawk: ((so you have line of sight on your target around the grey bit, which is the rocky outcrop forming the cliff))

Thurirl: ((good enough?))

Dragonhawk: ((I’ll call it 1/2 cover instead of whooting blind anyway.))

Dragonhawk: ((aaand it’s a miss))

Dragonhawk: Goblin reflex saves:
Plains Hunter 17 saves for « 1d20+6 = 18 + 6 = 24 », Plains Hunter 14 saves for « 1d20+6 = 4 + 6 = 10 » Plains Hunter 11 saves for « 1d20+6 = 13 + 6 = 19 »
Plains Hunter 16 saves for « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 »Plains Hunter 13 saves for « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 »Plains Hunter 10 saves for « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 »

Thurirl: ((I figured it didn’t matter))

  • Thurirl grumbles about positioning himself better for battle…
    Dragonhawk: ((oops, not what I needed there))

The south prong of the pincer jogs down the hill on the far side of the rock from the bowman

  • GoblinHuntsman 11 chops at his foe (Guard 6), hitting « 1d20+7 = 1 + 7 = 8 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 4 »
    GoblinHuntsman: miss
  • GoblinHuntsman 14 chops at his foe (Guard 6), hitting « 1d20+7 = 17 + 7 = 24 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 1 »
    GoblinHuntsman: *Caravan Guard 6 saves for « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » vs 10
  • GoblinHuntsman 17 chops at his foe (Guard 6), hitting « 1d20+7 = 17 + 7 = 24 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 6 »
    GoblinHuntsman: *Caravan Guard 6 saves for « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » vs 12

Grok has received initiative.
Grok is just noticing that he can magically move faster.

  • Grok shoots cannon at big Goblin 3 to the south
    Grok: Grok shoots the foe! « 1d20+11 = 13 + 11 = 24 » for « 5d6 = 14 » damage

Thurirl is disconnected.
Thurirl is disconnected.

  • Grok also takes 2 move actions (surge of speed) to move closer
    GoblinHuntsman: *Big Goblin 3 saves for « 1d20+8 = 18 + 8 = 26 » vs 21

Grok: ((done))

Grok: ((btw, Grok also puts his cannon away for now))

BigGoblin: (Gamok) “Hah! Ogres think they can kill anything, but I am stronger than ogres now!”

Thurirl has connected.
Thurirl: ((hello hiccups, meet Mr. Cyberhammer… WHAM))

  • CaravanDriver 0, 1, and 15 try to rein in their horses
    Grok: ((If Grok could understand, he would say something along the lines of “Bring it, punk.”))

CaravanDriver: 0 « 1d20+10 = 13 + 10 = 23 » ; 1 « 1d20+10 = 15 + 10 = 25 »; 15 « 1d20+10 = 10 + 10 = 20 » vs 18

There are several shouts from various goblins, all in the line of (Gamok) “Stop them, they’re getting away!”
Malaina: ((Oh, forgot to mention Mala also knows Gamok))

  • CaravanDriver and his two Guard cohorts dogpile big goblin 7.
  • CaravanDriver hits « 1d20+3 = 19 + 3 = 22 » for possible « 1d6 = 1 »
  • CaravanGuard 1 hits « 1d20+7 = 10 + 7 = 17 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 1 + 1 = 2 »
  • CaravanGuard 0 hits « 1d20+7 = 18 + 7 = 25 » for possible « 1d12+1 = 5 + 1 = 6 »
    CaravanGuard: *Big goblin 7 saves for « 1d20+8 = 17 + 8 = 25 » vs 13
  • BigGoblin 8 attack Guard 0 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 9 + 15 = 24 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 1 + 5 = 6 »
    BigGoblin: *Caravan Guard 0 saves for « 1d20+6 = 7 + 6 = 13 » vs 12
  • BigGoblin 6 attack Guard1 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 9 + 15 = 24 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 2 + 5 = 7 »
    BigGoblin: *Caravan Guard 1 saves for « 1d20+6 = 16 + 6 = 22 » vs 13
  • BigGoblin 7 attack Driver 16 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 3 + 15 = 18 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 6 + 5 = 11 »
  • Caravaneer 16 saves for « 1d20+4 = 4 + 4 = 8 » vs 16
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Jessaila strikes at that blasted, annoying, evasive goblin she’s been trying to kill since the start of the fight.
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » tohit, « 1d10 = 6 » for damage.
    Seiankornai: ((GM is doing a quick brb))
Jessaila: ((Touche please! Autokill! ))

Goblin25 dies with satisfying speed
Malaina: ((lol, that was awesome))

Thurirl: ((“Blood sprays in a beautiful arc as the fencing sword parts the goblin’s soul with its mortal coil…”

Thurirl: ))

Dragonhawk: ((and one action die for good role play, even if the RNG did help out a bit there ))

Jessaila: ((Okay, I’ll use one. ))

Dragonhawk: ((use…? you don’t need one right now, I’m giving you one.))

Jessaila: ((Umwhat?)) Jessaila: ((Thurirl said that, I just rolled. )) Jessaila: ((I’m confused.))

Dragonhawk: ((I’m agreeing that that was awesome, and awarding you a bonus action die. …yes, point. One for Thurirl too.))

Jessaila: ((Oh, okay. Sweet!))

The remnant of the vanguard unit jogs away from the guards (and Vari!) (and that crazy sword woman!!)

  • Vari roars at them to come back, he hadn’t gotten to eat them yet
    Thurirl: ((I’ll take that AD, thanks))

Most of the north pincher survivors are making for Driver 1’s cart, but the big one stops off to make trouble for Isabis
GoblinLeader: (Gamok) “Leave the cursed sunchasers alone! We’re supposed to be ruining cargo with not-that-symbol on it, not dueling crazy humans and drakes and whoever they ares!”

  • BigGoblin ignores his leader and attacks Isabis, hitting with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 7 + 15 = 22 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 8 + 5 = 13 »
    BigGoblin: ((the leader of group N is goblin 5, currently just south of Isabis; he is not a special character, but if you want him for something other than killing I’ll halo him or something))

Dragonhawk: *Isabis hisses in pain as the big goblin spears her

  • Dragonhawk ignores his leader and attacks Isabis, hitting with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 19 + 15 = 34 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 7 + 5 = 12 »
    Dragonhawk: ((…))
Jessaila: ((Owie.))

Dragonhawk: ((DM action die to activate a crit on my own character… ouch.))

Dragonhawk: *Isabis staggers back, gravely wounded ((wounds 2/14))

Dragonhawk: Goblin Hunter 2 chops at his foe (Driver 14), hitting « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 6 »

Dragonhawk: *Driver 14 saves for « 1d20+4 = 10 + 4 = 14 » vs 13

Malaina has received initiative.
Vari: « 1d20+3 = 17 + 3 = 20 » Fire Breath @ Goblin18

Dragonhawk: hit

Vari: « 1d6 = 5 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage

Dragonhawk: ((actually, if you land, you can hit them both))

Vari: « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » Fire Breath @ Goblin 18&24

Dragonhawk: ((I’ll take the original roll, you don’t have to redo it))

Vari: ((kk))

Unresolved value “which”.
Dragonhawk: *Goblin 18 saves for « 1d20+8 = 16 + 8 = 24 » vs 12 and Goblin 24 saves for « 1d20+8 = 17 + 8 = 25 » vs 12

Vari: ((can I roll my second action?))

Dragonhawk: ((yes))

Dragonhawk: ((wait, no, you took an action to land and thus scorched them both))

Dragonhawk: ((think of it as spending an action to make sure your second attack hit ))

Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 » Chakram; Keen 4 @ Goblin 24 Malaina: « 1d6+2 = 6 + 2 = 8 » Chakram Damage

Dragonhawk: *Goblin 24 saves for « 1d20+8 = 9 + 8 = 17 » vs 15

These particular goblins are going down a little harder than Malaina’s last prey
Seiankornai has received initiative.
Dragonhawk: belated reflex to escape vines for goblin 4 « 1d20+4 = 15 + 4 = 19 »

  • Seiankornai comes to rescue Isabis; hey, she’s a princess of sorts, right? a noble at least, and the big goblin could conveivably be considereds a knight among the goblins maybe? The the dragon rescues the princess from the evil knight! HAHA! ROAR!
    Bite Hits « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » for « 1d10+7 = 4 + 7 = 11 », AP 1
    Seiankornai: (activating crit!)

Thurirl: ((only a dragon would see it that way =P))

Seiankornai: ((oh, DM says it had a lot of damage, so not activating crit))

Dragonhawk: *Big goblin saves vs 26? Not possible.

  • Seiankornai bites the head off and promptly spits it out
  • CaravanGuard 10 and 11 delay action to follow Jessaila
  • CaravanGuard 4 attack Goblin 12 with his spear, hitting « 1d20+15 = 2 + 15 = 17 » for possible damage « 1d8+5 = 6 + 5 = 11 »
    CaravanGuard: miss

Isabis has received initiative.

  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 »
    CaravanGuard: ((goblin 5, and miss))

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur hurries back to the larger group of goblins ((done))
    Dragonhawk: *Isabis leans on her bowstave, gasping for breath and trying to steady her shaking hands.

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl considers his options, knowing he has to stop the group just south of him…
  • Thurirl decides distance is a detriment, not an asset, at this moment. He moves in closer and prepares his magic…
    Thurirl: ((preparing Scorching Ray for some unlucky goblins…))

Dragonhawk: ((for this round or next?))

Thurirl: ((whichever one let’s me cast faster =P))

Thurirl: ((went twice my move speed; lemme know if I can still cast))

Seiankornai: ((nope))

Thurirl: ((then it’s next round, if they’re still in range))

  • PlainsHunter 9 chops at his foe (Jamshid), hitting « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 2 »
  • PlainsHunter 10 chops at his foe (Jamshid), hitting « 1d20+7 = 14 + 7 = 21 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 4 »
  • PlainsHunter 12 chops at his foe (Guard4), hitting « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 1 »
  • PlainsHunter 13 chops at his foe (Guard2), hitting « 1d20+7 = 2 + 7 = 9 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 5 »
  • PlainsHunter 16 chops at his foe (Guard2), hitting « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 5 »
  • PlainsHunter 17 chops at his foe (Driver2), hitting « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 5 »
    PlainsHunter: *Caravan Driver 2 saves for « 1d20+4 = 16 + 4 = 20 » vs 12
  • PlainsHunter 14 chops at his foe (Driver2), hitting « 1d20+7 = 20 + 7 = 27 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 1 »
    PlainsHunter: *Caravan Driver 2 saves for « 1d20+4 = 12 + 4 = 16 » vs 13
  • PlainsHunter 11 chops at his foe (Driver2), hitting « 1d20+7 = 2 + 7 = 9 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 3 »
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok smashes Goblin 2
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+11 = 19 + 11 = 30 » for « 1d4+8 = 4 + 8 = 12 » damage
Grok: Crit, confirming it Grok: ((as in spending action die))

Grok smashes goblin 2
PlainsHunter: ((acknowledged))

  • Grok throws rock at Goblin 5 to stop him from making noise
    Grok: Grok throws a rock at the foe! « 1d20+11 = 13 + 11 = 24 » to hit, for « 1d12+8 = 5 + 8 = 13 » damage, and smaller opponents must make a Fortitude save DC equal to damage suffered, or become sprawled.

Grok: ((done))

PlainsHunter: ((didn’t you already move and attack? Or does expeditious retreat actually give you an extra action?))

Grok: ((surge of speed. Free move action 4 times an encounter))

PlainsHunter: ((ah, right))

  • PlainsHunter 5 saves for « 1d20+2 = 15 + 2 = 17 » vs 16
    Grok: ((sigh…))
  • PlainsHunter Leader goes “Erk” and attempts to stay on his feet: « 1d20+3 = 10 + 3 = 13 » vs 12
    Grok: ((anyways, it’s bedtime for me, since it won’t get around to me for a while. Good night all))
  • PlainsHunter Leader staggers but stays upright
    PlainsHunter: ((goodnight. See you next week))

Seiankornai: ((goodnight Grok))

Grok is disconnected.
Jessaila has received initiative.
PlainsHunter: ((does everyone else want to pause here as well?))

PlainsHunter: ((it is a quarter to quitting time anyhow))

Malaina: ((I don’t mind either way))

Thurirl: ((yeah, I still have homework and then sleep to get to))

Jessaila: ((Well, as we’re at the top of init, might be a good time.)) Jessaila: ((Someone save it this time, eh?))

PlainsHunter: ((OK, we’ll stop for the night. Sorry for the late start, hopefully we can finish this battle and still have time to advance plot next time ))

PlainsHunter: ((heh, don’t worry, I’ll save the log for real this time.))

PlainsHunter: ((that’s the usual backup for the init))

Malaina: ((okie dokie, gotta go clean up the kitchen))

Malaina is disconnected.
Game Saved
Log Saved

Log 36

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 35

Sunchasers DH Moochi