Log 40

Main Page
Logs Index
Log 39

The caravan has passed several quiet – not to say boring – days of travel and trade.
Grok: ((Does undead goat hair have any special qualities?))

Isabis: ((no, mainly it just has a tendency to fall off the goat))

Thurirl: ((um… bug attractant?))

Isabis: ((if you wash it up, you’d have trade goods I guess))
  • Grok is shaving some goats and saving the wool
    Around the campfire at night, the questions “What’s really going on” and “what should we do about it” have become favorite discussion starters.
    Grok: ((Making the DM do work for pointless stuff -- Check.))

Seiankornai: “I suspect a shapeshifter to be at work here, myself.”

Malaina: “The question is, why go to so much trouble.”

  • Jessaila casts Detect Alignment.
    Isabis: value of Grok’s wool: « 1d20 = 12 » s

Seiankornai: “If it’s a soregg, they could just be after general chaos. If it’s aligned with the crone, then weakening humans would be obvious.”

Grok: ((cool. I’m not planning on selling it. :-)

Seiankornai: ((Grok will have a 12s suit!))

Seiankornai: ((fanciest ogre suit around))

  • Jessaila makes with the magic. « 1d20+11 = 8 + 11 = 19 »
    Thurirl: “I concur with Seiankornai. Whoever has done this has something to gain from these raids, even if it’s nothing more than making life more difficult for the rest of us.”
Isabis: “If it’s one of the actual trade leagues, weakening rivals would be obvious. I’m really curious about the instructions the goblins had…leave one mark alone, bonuses for another, nothing said about the third.” Jessaila: “I think it’s just as likely that someone hopes to make a profit from these incidents.”

Grok: After a long time explaining the situation to Grok, repeatedly, Grok asks “Who we go to to find out who to smash?”

Seiankornai: “It is difficult to know with these sorts of things.”

  • Jessaila tells Grok in Woanish that it’s like a riddle that we must solve.
    Isabis: “Maybe to this grey drake? Hard to get a drake to talk if he doesn’t want to, though.”
Isabis: “Or the dwarf, if it really is a dwarf, and we could find him.”

Grok: “Riddle?” Grok pulls out thinking fez and gets to work.

Seiankornai: “HesHes. Yes, we can be quiet, or at least not communicate, when we want to.”

  • Isabis mutters something to the effect that it’s more like “hiss, hiss” in her experience
    Seiankornai: ((“hiss” is angry or annoyed, “hess” is happy or amused ;) ))
Isabis: (right; Seian is amused, Isabis is remembering someone angry and annoyed)

Grok: After another extended period of thought, Grok says “Go to guild that was to be left alone and Grok convince them to tell the truth.”

  • Thurirl doesn’t say anything, but he’s pretty sure he wouldn’t be easier to crack either.
  • Malaina idly trimming the ends of her hair, looking deep in thought
    Grok: “Where dey at?”
Isabis: “Hmm. Not altogether a bad idea.”

Seiankornai: “But what if someone is trying to put the blame on that guild?”

Isabis: “If we keep our wits about us, maybe we can learn who to look for by talking to them all the same.” Isabis: “At least, a hint of where to look next.”

Seiankornai: “Yes, that is true. It is merely a possibility that someone is trying to frame this particular guild. It could be they were just sloppy, or didn’t think someone would interogate a bunch of goblins.”

Isabis: “…I can’t quite believe it could really be house Savinar hiring goblins. I mean, I could believe they were doing some commercial espionage, but with /goblins/ ?”
  • Isabis shakes her head
    Seiankornai: “Grok, what would the ogres do if one ogre wanted all the other ogres to hate one that he hated, but there was no actual reason to?”

Seiankornai: “Perhaps they hired an agent to do it for them, and he hired the goblins?”

Seiankornai: "Of course, this appears to be very, very wide spread, which is a bit troubling

Grok: “Ogres not work like that. Ogre not like other ogre, bash him over head.”

Seiankornai: “Not surprising, actually.”

Seiankornai: “Are ogres ever subtle, Grok?”

Grok: “what does dat mean again?”

  • Malaina doesn’t look up from her hair trimming as she speaks up
    Malaina: “Could it be someone is trying to make a new, more powerful guild? Just one guild?”
Jessaila: ((Is Mala cutting her own hair?))

Malaina: ((She is using her Razor to trim the ends of her hair))

Malaina: ((She may be an outdoorsy girl and you will ahve to physically wrestle her into a dress of any kind, but she does know how to take care of her appearance))

  • Thurirl looks alarmed and hurriedly gestures for Seian not to teach the ogre subtlety.
  • Seiankornai whispers to Thurirl, “But I thought you wanted Grok to learn to be sneaky and not bash everything?”
    Seiankornai: “Hmm, that is another possibility, Mala. Good idea.”

Malaina: “I mean, all the guilds are being attacked, no is really taking credit for it, and it seems someone or something is playing some kind of hand to have the guilds be taken out. That way they can swoop in and take over everything when all the guilds are gone?”

  • Thurirl whispers back, “That was before I realized he would conquer the world if he understood. Please. Do not teach him.”
    Malaina: “That way all the trade routes are under one banner.”
Isabis: “Hmmm.” Jessaila: “That might actually be plausible.”
  • Malaina checks to make sure got all the split ends, flicks her razor closed and stows it back away, now having the task of putting it all up again.
    Thurirl: “A fascinating theory. I will make note of any evidence that suggests this is true.”

Malaina: ((Jess, girl time, help Mala get her hair back up into the ponytail!))

Jessaila: “You want help with your hair, Mala?”

Malaina: “Yes please!”

  • Seiankornai whispers back at Thurirl, “I think you over estimate him. Drakes have both the power and strength that ogres do, sometimes even greater, and understand subtlety.” Thurirl should note that Seian said “understand” and not “use”
  • Thurirl still doesn’t look convinced.
  • Jessaila moves over to help Malaina.
    Grok: action dice
Jessaila: “Would you like it just in a ponytail, or can I have, eh, a bit more fun?”

Isabis has received initiative.
Malaina: “Ummm…have fun?”

Isabis: “Ooh, let’s braid it.”
  • Jessaila glees.
  • Seiankornai observes the females
  • Malaina blinks at Jess and Isabis “Braid it?”
    Jessaila: “Ooh, yes!”
  • Malaina wonders why they are suddenly looking at her like that
  • Vari snoring away, so he cannot protect Mala at this time
    Isabis: “Sure, we can do a variation on the ’bowmaiden’s crown’! It’ll look great on you!”
Jessaila: “Isabis, can I borrow your hair for a moment? That way I can show her what I mean.” Isabis: “Sure!”
  • Malaina wonders what she got herself into
  • Jessaila demonstrates.
  • Thurirl watches, fascinated by this human female bonding ritual.
  • Seiankornai comments to Thurirl, “I do not know what it is about females, be even female drakes have been fascinated by human hair, and elven hair even longer, and seem to just as gleefully want to help. I don’t know where they get it, our kind doesn’t have hair.”
  • Malaina watchs, a bit perplexed
  • Isabis ends up with a neat braid wrapped around her head and held in place with hairpins
    Jessaila: “See? And you can weave it about in various interesting fashions.”
Isabis: “Right, but it’s always out of the way and doesn’t catch on things.”

Malaina: “But it looks like it would get all kinds of debris in it! And it would take so long to take down, what if bandits attack while I am taking my hair down?!”

Jessaila: “It actually wouldn’t take more than ten or fifteen seconds to get down.” Isabis: “Yeah, pull out the hairpins and it’s just an ordinary braid down your back.”
  • Malaina knows nothing of fashion, just what works
    Isabis: “Heh, when I was little, I drove my mother into a fury by taking down the fancy braids during a castle function once – and then climbing trees in the king’s garden!”
Isabis: “The tomboy look was NOT what they had in mind for me that year, heheh.”

Seiankornai: “Hess.”

Jessaila: “I drove my mother into a fury by throwing a cat at the boys.” Isabis: “…I bet the local healer wasn’t thrilled with you either.” Malaina: “Tomboy…my brothers used to call me that all the time….I got them back by dumping snails on their heads when they were napping.” Jessaila: “Nor were the boys.”
  • Jessaila starts braiding Malaina’s hair.
  • Malaina keeps still
    Jessaila: “What’s your favorite color, Mala?”
  • Isabis pokes the fire with a stick.
    Malaina: “Ummmm…red I guess.”
  • Seiankornai stares at the fire
    Jessaila: “Ooh, I have that color.”
  • Vari snores a bit
    Seiankornai: “… you ‘have’ that color?”

Malaina: “Uhhh…why do you have that color?”

  • Jessaila gets a red ribbon out of her bag and weaves it into the braid.
    Seiankornai: “Ah.”
Isabis: “I have to admit, I think we should look into this some more. If the cronists ARE involved, it’ll be for sunchasers to reveal it so everyone can put a stop to it. It always is with that sort of thing.” Isabis: “We do still have to get the caravan to its destination first, though.”

Thurirl: “Even if I were not a Sunchaser, I would still wish to investigate. The Crone is unlikely to stop at just the humans should she find a way to our world.”

Seiankornai: “Hmm, there might be a way to get a peak at what is going on…”

Malaina: “How?”

Jessaila: "By the way, Mala, you’ve got such nice hair. Doesn’t snag much, and it’s really a pretty color. Isabis: "I second the ‘how?’ "
  • Malaina can’t help but blushs a bit and rubs at her nose
    Malaina: “Well, I keep it clean and combed.”

Seiankornai: “As I have mentioned, I am not only a noble among the drakes, but also an acolyte of those her server the Dragon Kings more direcly. They are sometimes granted visions of things in their own breaths.”

Malaina: “Can you do something like that? Try and see what is going on?”

Seiankornai: “I had done it once before, when I pondered what I ought to do with my future. And I saw the human mine and this group of Sunchasers.”

Seiankornai: ((her → who :P ))

Malaina: “Do you think you can do it again?”

Seiankornai: “I shall try.”

  • Grok pulls out his marshmellows to roast in the breath
  • Seiankornai takes a for steps back and sits upon his haunches. He then holds his foreclaws before himself and gently breaths fire onto them. The fire sticks to his claws and does not go out, but flickers in place. A quick lash of the tail removes any nearby marshmellows. You can not see anything in the flames, but perhaps Seian can.
    Seiankornai: ((using Signs and Portents I for a free hint :) ))

Thurirl: ((marshmallows? XD))

  • Malaina just watchs, wishing Vari was awake, but knowing how he was in the cold night, so plans to tell him in the morning
  • Grok looks sadly at his poor marshmellows on the dirty ground…
    Seiankornai: ((I am surprised the ogre cares too much about dirt :P ))

Seiankornai: ((also the thought of ogres being the ones to invent marshmellows amuses me))

Grok: ((Grok likes good food. Dirt not high quality ingrediant))

Grok: ((and we stole it from the Pech))

Seiankornai’s fire wavers this way and that for a long minute, then divides into four sections. In each one, a different figure acts out a scene.
Seiankornai: ((the green and black erron would strongly disagree with him))

In one quadrant, a drake takes coins from a human, then flies away and gives them to goblins.

  • Seiankornai watches the fires, and they glint lively in his eyes
  • Thurirl wishes he could see what’s in the fire.
    In another, a human stands on a mountain top and casts “seed” across the whole land; each seed turns into an animal or monster when it lands
  • Seiankornai tells what he sees as they occure
  • Thurirl considers each scene as it is relayed to him.
    In the third quadrant, a dwarf sends out ogres to fight and they attack humans, leaving other races bewildered in the aftermath
    In the fourth, a shadow wears the symbol of the crone and sends indistinct figures out to imitate the other agents.
  • Seiankornai raises an eyeridge at that
    The human on the mountain ends his scene being dragged away by a Lyss; the goblins in the scene with the drake melt into soregg puddles; the other two scenes simply fade away.
    Isabis: “…wow. That’s a lot going on.”
  • Jessaila finishes with the braid-making and sits in silent contemplation.
    Malaina: “So the crone is behind it? But to what end?”

Seiankornai: “She may be behind it… I am a little puzzled that her agents took the place of the others after they did what they did.”

Thurirl: “The fates of the goblins and human seem particularly curious. Our foe seems to treat their agents as disposable assets.”

Isabis: “Maybe her forces aren’t so much behind it as beside it? Like, trying to make it worse.”

Seiankornai: “I am unsure whether that means they were replaced after the fact, or were always her agents.”

You whisper to Seiankornai: They weren’t eliminating the other agents, merely copying their behavior, as far as your vision could tell.

  • Malaina wonders just how big this conspiracy is going to get
    Seiankornai whispers: Ah
    Seiankornai: “Or if they’re just imitating the original agents, without replacing them.”

Grok: (YEAH!)

  • Seiankornai contemplates it all
    Malaina: “Well, I doubt we will get the answers tonight. Best we can do is keep guarding the caravan from any other attacks.”

Thurirl: “That is possible. If they could eliminate and then imitate those sent to cause trouble, who would suspect?”

Jessaila: “Speaking of, am I on the first watch?”

Malaina: “Want me to stay up with you?”

Jessaila: “If you wish.”
  • Malaina smiles and nods
  • Seiankornai yawns, “that is fien with me, goodnight you two”
    Two days later, you are all on the road again…
    Isabis: ((choose your posts))
  • Seiankornai curls up and goes to sleep by the fire, belly full of Bulette from earlier
  • Thurirl sticks to the middle of the caravan, just behind the corner of one of the wagons.
    Jessaila: ((Incidentally, don’t know if I’ve ever stated this, but Jessaila casts Endure Elements on herself as part of her daily wakeup routine.))
  • Seiankornai is flying above the caravan about 60ft
    Isabis: ((heh, OK, so noted))

Seiankornai: ((Notice « 1d20+7 = 17 + 7 = 24 »))

  • Malaina walks beside one of the middle caravans, Vari right behind her
    Player “Seain” is not connected.
    You whisper to Seiankornai: Is that a glint of sunlight on metal? Why yes, yes it is. In fact, it’s a spyglass. And it seems to be in the hands of an ogre.
  • Seiankornai roars a warning, “Ogre with spyglass up ahead!”
  • Vari takes off into the air when Mala tells him too
    Ogre: (W) “The drake saw us! Attack now!”
  • Thurirl wonders if this is one of the groups Seian saw in his vision.
  • Seiankornai dashes on ahead!
    Initiative
  • Jessaila casts magic vestments on herself
    Jessaila: « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » Spellcasting
Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+7 = 16 + 7 = 23 »

Seiankornai: init « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 »

Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative
  • Jessaila springs into action. « 1d20+13 = 9 + 13 = 22 » Initiative.
    Ogre: « 1d6 = 2 » wild magic (fail)
Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+7 = 8 + 7 = 15 »

Grok: ((make that a 16, haven’t updated yet))

Jessaila: « 1d4 = 4 » verticle, « 1d4 = 1 » horisontal

You whisper to Jessaila: You discover a secret compartment in the wagon behind you!
Jessaila: “Uh, what!”

Jessaila learns a secret! Her clothing seems unchanged, however.
guards: init « 1d20+6 = 14 + 6 = 20 »

Isabis: init « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 »

Seiankornai has received initiative.
Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
Malaina has received initiative.
Thurirl has received initiative.
Malaina: ((done))

ogres: init « 1d20+5 = 9 + 5 = 14 »

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila sees a raiding party of ogres coming… uh… straight at her? RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN… wait, that’s not what she’s being paid for.
    ogres: (1 action die to Jessaila for making the GM laugh!)
  • Jessaila throws her boomerang at the leader.
  • Jessaila throws her boomerang. « 1d20+7 = 18 + 7 = 25 » to hit for « 1d6 = 6 » subdual.
  • Thurirl decides now would be a good time to slow down their attackers… provided his spell can hold them…
  • Thurirl infuses the plant life within an area with his magic, causing it to grasp at any who pass by. (Effect: Ensnares those in area or who try to enter; Large and smaller characters must make Saves to move.)
    Spellcasting « 1d20+11 = 19 + 11 = 30 »
  • ogres leader saves for « 1d20+9 = 9 + 9 = 18 » vs 12
  • ogres all save vs. entangling for (leader) « 1d20+2 = 3 + 2 = 5 »; « 1d20+2 = 4 + 2 = 6 » « 1d20+2 = 19 + 2 = 21 »
    « 1d20+2 = 4 + 2 = 6 » « 1d20+2 = 12 + 2 = 14 » « 1d20+2 = 12 + 2 = 14 » « 1d20+2 = 11 + 2 = 13 »
    « 1d20+2 = 18 + 2 = 20 » « 1d20+2 = 17 + 2 = 19 »
  • Thurirl has a look of satisfaction on his face as he takes out his bow. Time to educate his newest students…
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok runs towards the foe, shouting “I challenge you all to single combat!”
    Grok: ((done))
  • ogres leader responds “Later! I’m busy now!”
    Grok: Enraged, Grok shouts “You DIE now!”

ogres: ((one bonus action die to Grok))

Thurirl: ((darn it, I started coughing from laughing so hard XD))

  • ogres all save vs. entangling for (leader) « 1d20+2 = 17 + 2 = 19 »; « 1d20+2 = 16 + 2 = 18 »
    « 1d20+2 = 1 + 2 = 3 » « 1d20+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » « 1d20+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » « 1d20+2 = 17 + 2 = 19 »
    Unresolved value “target”.
    Unresolved value “which”.
  • ogres 73 attacks guard 4 hitting « 1d20+8 = 11 + 8 = 19 » for possible « 1d12+3 = 6 + 3 = 9 »
    ogres: *Caravan Guard 4 saves for « 1d20+6 = 8 + 6 = 14 » vs 14
  • ogres leader throws a dagger at guard 6 hitting « 1d20+5 = 6 + 5 = 11 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 3 + 3 = 6 »
    ogres: *Caravan Guard 6 saves for « 1d20+6 = 11 + 6 = 17 » vs 12
  • ogres 35 throws a dagger at guard5 hitting « 1d20+5 = 19 + 5 = 24 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 1 + 3 = 4 »
    ogres: *Caravan Guard 5 saves for « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » vs 11
  • ogres 70 struggles fruitlessly with the undergrowth
  • ogres 34, 43, and 26 also
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+7 = 14 + 7 = 21 »
  • Isabis damages the leader « 1d6 = 3 »
  • Ogre leader saves for « 1d20+9 = 2 + 9 = 11 » vs 13
  • Ogre casts magic missle, doing « 1d6 = 1 » to leader, « 1d6 = 2 » to 73 and « 1d6 = 6 » to 38
    Seiankornai: (which ogre, and any spellcraft check?)

Ogre: >.

  • Isabis is the one casting spells
    Thurirl: ((“Whoa… deja vu…”))
Isabis: casting check « 1d20+13 = 19 + 13 = 32 » Isabis: « 1d6 = 3 » wild magic (crit)

entagle, wild magic crit « 1d6 = 3 »
Seiankornai: “GOOD WORK, CASTERS!!”

  • ogres leader saves for « 1d20+5 = 10 + 5 = 15 » vs 14
  • ogres 38 saves for « 1d20+5 = 7 + 5 = 12 » vs 14
  • ogres 73 saves for « 1d20+5 = 5 + 5 = 10 » vs 11
  • Thurirl gives Seian a gesture of acknowledgement.
    A magic missile flies up ogre 73’s nose!
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Malaina: ((done))

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl gets closer to stay in range of his students.
  • Thurirl lines up and shoots an arrow at his foe!
    Attacks « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » for « 1d6 = 2 » damage, AP 4.
    ogres: (not activating that. It’s not worth it for the two points of damage)

Jessaila has received initiative.

  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » tohit, « 1d10 = 3 » for damage.
  • Thurirl sighs and wonders if he should consider a spell to make his arrows go where he wants.
  • Jessaila strikes out at the approaching enemy. (Ref save DC 15 to avoid « 1d10+1 = 10 + 1 = 11 » damage.)
    Jessaila: Touche! (Fencing Blade Attack Trick): If your target is a standard character with a lower Dexterity score than yours, he immediately fails his Damage save (damage isn’t rolled). You may use this trick once per round.

Grok has received initiative.

  • Grok throws a Javelin at the leader
    Grok: Grok throws a javilin at the enemy! « 1d20+11 = 5 + 11 = 16 » to hit for « 1d10+8 = 8 + 8 = 16 » damage
  • ogres leader saves for « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 » vs 21
    Grok: (ha!)

Grok: W “You die now!”

Grok: ((done))

  • ogres try to get out of the entanglement « 1d20+2 = 13 + 2 = 15 »
    « 1d20+2 = 12 + 2 = 14 » « 1d20+2 = 18 + 2 = 20 » « 1d20+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » « 1d20+2 = 10 + 2 = 12 »
    « 1d20+2 = 10 + 2 = 12 »
    Seiankornai: “So he did.”

Isabis has received initiative.

  • Isabis gets down from the wagon
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+7 = 19 + 7 = 26 »
  • Isabis shoots #71 for a crit and activates for a failed damage save
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai snorts fire at the three ogres near him
    Using Scorching Ray from my Path of Fire, auto hits, doing « 3d4 = 9 » to 26, « 3d4 = 8 » to 43, and « 3d4 = 8 » to 44
  • ogre 26 saves for « 1d20+9 = 9 + 9 = 18 » vs 14
  • ogre 43 saves for « 1d20+9 = 18 + 9 = 27 » vs 14
  • ogre 44 saves for « 1d20+9 = 17 + 9 = 26 » vs 14
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Vari: « 1d20+3 = 12 + 3 = 15 » Fire Breath @ 26
Vari: « 1d20+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 » Fire Breath
  • ogre 26 saves for « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » vs 16
    Vari: « 1d6 = 5 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl isn’t in a hurry to get within range of the ogres, like the others. He moves up and draws his bow again.
  • Thurirl pauses and then realizes he has a spell to cure his abysmal aim…
  • Thurirl summons arcane energy into his natural senses, enhancing his ability to perceive enemy defenses. (6 magic bonus; error range decreased by 2)
    Spellcasting « 1d20
    11 = 15 + 11 = 26 »
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Jessaila: Touche! (Fencing Blade Attack Trick): If your target is a standard character with a lower Dexterity score than yours, he immediately fails his Damage save (damage isn’t rolled). You may use this trick once per round. « 1d20+7 = 3 + 7 = 10 » to hit.

ogre: *Caravan Guard 6 attacks ogre71, hitting « 1d20+7 = 6 + 7 = 13 » for possible damage « 1d12+1 = 3 + 1 = 4 »

ogre: *Caravan Guard 6 attacks ogre 71 again, hitting « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 » for possible damage « 1d12+1 = 12 + 1 = 13 »

  • ogre 71 saves for « 1d20+9 = 1 + 9 = 10 » vs 16
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok throws a rock at Merc 34
    Grok: Grok throws a rock at the foe! « 1d20+11 = 14 + 11 = 25 » to hit, for « 1d12+8 = 11 + 8 = 19 » damage, and smaller opponents must make a Fortitude save DC equal to damage suffered, or become sprawled.
  • ogre 34 saves for « 1d20+9 = 18 + 9 = 27 » vs 19
  • Grok follows up with another rock
    Grok: Grok throws a rock at the foe! « 1d20+11 = 10 + 11 = 21 » to hit, for « 1d12+8 = 6 + 8 = 14 » damage, and smaller opponents must make a Fortitude save DC equal to damage suffered, or become sprawled.
  • ogre 34 saves for « 1d20+9 = 10 + 9 = 19 » vs 26
    Grok: ((done))
  • ogre 36 has a concussion
  • ogre still have party members saving vs. vines: « 1d20+2 = 19 + 2 = 21 » « 1d20+2 = 9 + 2 = 11 » « 1d20+2 = 8 + 2 = 10 » « 1d20+2 = 2 + 2 = 4 » « 1d20+2 = 5 + 2 = 7 »
  • ogre 34 attacks Jessaila hitting « 1d20+8 = 12 + 8 = 20 » for possible « 1d12+3 = 1 + 3 = 4 »
  • ogre 70 throws a dagger at Isabis hitting « 1d20+5 = 9 + 5 = 14 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 5 + 3 = 8 »
    ogre: miss
  • ogre 43 throws a dagger at Malaina hitting « 1d20+5 = 12 + 5 = 17 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 »
  • Seiankornai wonders why the ogres are throwing daggers
  • ogre 26 throws a dagger at Seian hitting « 1d20+5 = 6 + 5 = 11 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 4 + 3 = 7 »
  • Malaina feels something bump against her, but doesn’t pay it anymore
  • ogre 44 throws a dagger at Seian hitting « 1d20+5 = 18 + 5 = 23 » for possible « 1d6+3 = 4 + 3 = 7 »
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+7 = 1 + 7 = 8 »
  • Seiankornai blows a firey rasberry at the ogre
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+7 = 11 + 7 = 18 »
  • ogre hits ogre #70 on the second try doing « 1d6 = 5 » damage
  • ogre 70 saves for « 1d20+9 = 15 + 9 = 24 » vs 12
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: (breath weapon « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » for « 2d6+3 = 8 + 3 = 11 » fire damage, AP 1, Ref DC 17 for half)

ogre: reflex saves « 1d20+2 = 10 + 2 = 12 » « 1d20+2 = 8 + 2 = 10 »

  • ogre 26 saves for « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » vs 22
  • ogre 43 saves for « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 » vs 20
    Seiankornai: (done)

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur tries to cut the ogre down
    Hits « 1d20+9 = 18 + 9 = 27 » for « 1d10+4 = 8 + 4 = 12 » damage
  • ogre 26 saves for « 1d20+9 = 16 + 9 = 25 » vs 27
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur swips again at the ogre
    Hits « 1d20+9 = 12 + 9 = 21 » for « 1d10+4 = 4 + 4 = 8 » damage
  • ogre auto-fails a save vs 31
    ogre: ((oh, wait, it resets.))
  • ogre 26 saves for « 1d20+9 = 10 + 9 = 19 » vs 14
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur swips again at the ogre in contempt
    Hits « 1d20+9 = 19 + 9 = 28 » for « 1d10+4 = 3 + 4 = 7 » damage
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur activates the crit
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Game Saved
    Log Saved

Log 41

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 40

Sunchasers DH Moochi