Log 76

Main Page
Logs Index

Log 75

Dragonhawk: You want to handle Jamshid for the rest of the battle, (Grok’s Player)?
Grok: ((I can try))
Dragonhawk: OK

  • Grok trips Jamshid
    Seiankornai: ((I’ve got Jessaila’s sheet))
    Dragonhawk: heh
    Dragonhawk: OK, well you each have 5 min to figure out what you want to do, then you basically go twice: Jess, Jamshid, Jess, Jamshid, then malaina and the on through normal init.
    Dragonhawk: ((and I have 5 min to get my supper )
    Grok whispers: when you get the chance, can I have temporary ownership of Jamshid’s token?
    You whisper to Grok: done
    Jessaila: “Do you have this, Mala?”
    Jessaila: “And vari?”
  • Malaina gives a nod
  • Jessaila “Ok, I’ll go see what trouble Grok is causing, then.”
  • Jessaila doubles moves up to the cliff wall, and keeps watch on the dark entrance
    Jessaila: ((done for the moment))
    Grok has just done some damage to the inside of an archer’s catwalk. The archer in question is carbonized, but you can here more in there, yelling things in confusion
    Dragonhawk: (notice checks for those on the north end of the path)
    Grok: « 1d20+8 = 19 + 8 = 27 » Notice
    You whisper to Grok: You hear some mechanical sounds behind all that yelling
    Jessaila: Notice « 1d20+12 = 20 + 12 = 32 »
    Jessaila: ((starting Skype call))
    Thurirl: ((roll to perceive Thurirl? =P))
    Jessaila: ((what could Jess get if she activated that threat?))
    You whisper to Seiankornai: If Jessaila understands Gamok, she can make out “What’s going on?” “Some wizard fried Krull!” “Close the Gate!!!”
    Thurirl: Notice: « 1d20+11 = 6 + 11 = 17 »
    You whisper to Thurirl: You hear lots of shouting, but you can’t understand it
    Jessaila: “Orcs are talking, anyone know what they’re saying? The words are ‘Gisk ag? Hig nodun Krull frevzik’”
    Jamshid’s Delayed Action
    Thurirl: “I am unfamiliar with that language.”
  • Thurirl gets the sinking feeling they should’ve taken someone Dwarvish along with them…
    Jessaila: W “Grok, you’re big and green, do you speak orc?”
    Grok: W “Grok too smart to speak orc.”
    Grok: ((can Jamshid see the orcs to the south?
    Dragonhawk: ((SO TRUE! Hahahaha))
    Thurirl: Vidoss “And yet, I speak Woanish…”
  • Seiankornai would know what they ment if he heard them or Jessaila’s repeating their words
    Isabis: “What was that Jess? I can’t hear you over here.”
    Grok: Jamshid stabs orc 18
    Malaina: ((So no one speaks Susuran?))
    Grok: « 1d20+11 = 4 + 11 = 15 »
    Jessaila: “I said ‘GISK AG? HIG NODUN KRULL FREVZIK’!”
  • Seiankornai speaks all the languages, but he wasn’t up there to hear them talk
    Isabis: “Some fried Krull? Who’s Krull?”
    Jessaila: “AN ORC, I GUESS!”
    Isabis: ((jamshid misses))
    Jess, new round
    Dragonhawk: « 1d4 = 2 » on 4 Jess has something glowy from Isabis’ catching wild-magic light
    Jessaila: “Thurirl, can you make some light?”
    Thurirl: “In a moment; it is unwise to cast spells too close together. The backlash is… unpleasant.”
  • Jessaila has no targets or anything, so will wait (Delay till Thurirl acts)
    Jamshid
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Grok: Jamshid pokes the orc again
    Grok: « 1d20+11 = 5 + 11 = 16 »
    Dragonhawk: hit
    Grok: « 1d8+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » damage
  • Orc patroller saves for « 1d20+4 = 17 + 4 = 21 » vs 18
    Grok: ((poke him again))
    Grok: « 1d20+11 = 19 + 11 = 30 »
    Orc: definitely a hit
    Grok: « 1d8+3 = 1 + 3 = 4 » damage
  • Orc patroller saves for « 1d20+4 = 3 + 4 = 7 » vs 20
    Grok: ((DIE DIE DIE!))
  • Orc dies
    Orc: ((as instructed ))
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Grok: ((Jump off cliff, rest of you!))
  • Grok jumps off the cliff…
    Orc: ((it is a pretty small cliff…))
  • Seiankornai is not expecting any orcs left for himself (and Grok, he ment the orcs!)
    Malaina!
    Malaina: « 1d20+11+1 = 19 + 11 + 1 = 31 » Halberd; AP 5, Reach +1,Trip, Bleed, Hook, 19-20 Threat (17-20 for Favored Foes), Skull Crack @ Orc 11
    Malaina: ((Not going to activate if it auto dies))
  • Orc gets his skull cracked
    Vari 1: « 1d20+8 = 16 + 8 = 24 » Bite Attack, Threat Range 17-20 (increases to 15-20 w/Favored Foe) @ Orc 87
    Orc: hit
    Vari 1: « 1d10+3 = 9 + 3 = 12 » Bite Damage
    Grok: ((is there an orc to the north of Grok’s position? the red circle labeled orc th?))
    Seiankornai: ((he fell off the cliff))
  • Orc patroller saves for « 1d20+4 = 16 + 4 = 20 » vs 22
    Grok: ((o yeah))
    Thurirl: ((I took care of them))
    Thurirl: ((Batman style))
    Vari 2: « 1d20+6 = 15 + 6 = 21 » Fire Breath; Threat Range 20 (increases to 18-20 w/Favored Foe), Beam/Range 20ft, Damage type: Fire @ Orc 57
    Orc: ((he is incapacitated, but the grey x is harder to see))
    Vari 2: « 2d6 = 12 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage
  • Vari 1 promptly rips the head off orc, chewing slowly
  • Orc tries to dodge the blaze… « 1d20+2 = 16 + 2 = 18 »
    Grok: ((hey, save some for the rest of us.))
  • Orc takes half damage and saves for « 1d20+4 = 6 + 4 = 10 » vs 14
  • Orc 57 falls off the cliff trying to dodge drake-fire
    Seiankornai: “Good job, Mala, Vari… both of you, Vari.”
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Vari 1 chews
    Orc: ((Grok has light sources: he made most of his canonballs glowy, remember?))
  • Grok looks into hole and sees if there is any orc inside to throw a cannonball at
    Grok: ((the cannonball i shot also was glowy)
    Jessaila: W “Grok, there might be orcs down in the darkness. Go bowling!”
    Orc: ((you’ll have to spend a move to chin youself if you want to look in; even you are below eye level of a 15’ elevation ))
  • Grok clambers up towards the hole, looking for orcs to play with.
  • Thurirl moves out of the ogre’s way. He’s rather not be squished.
    Grok sees a narrow hallway with a cratered wall and a wide scorch mark
    Grok: ((I suppose the opening is too small to squeeze through
    Thurirl: ((don’t sneeze; you’ll get charred orc in your eyes))
    He hears shouting in there, and running feet
  • Grok takes out his pick, and works on making hole Grok sized.
    …mostly to the south, though the hallway goes both directions
    Grok: ((done))
    Grok: ((Wish I had a grenade…))
    Thurirl has received initiative.
  • Thurirl summons a few balls of light, each bright enough to illuminate 10 feet of space.
    Spellcasting Check: « 1d20+14 = 6 + 14 = 20 »
    (Bonus: +1 gear with Conceal Action checks and Diversions)
  • Thurirl uses the light to check his surroundings for a way in…
    Thurirl: “Perhaps we should endeavor to take the stairs? I believe it leads inside…”
    Jessaila: “Sounds like a plan.”
  • Thurirl decides to scout ahead, leaving his lights near the entrance and sticking to the shadows shifting on the walls.
    Grok: W “Stairs obvious. Better make own way in.”
    Thurirl notices two more arrow slits along the corridor
  • Thurirl ponders strategy…
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Jessaila’s delayed action
    Orc: ((Jessaila can also see the arrow slits in the light of Thurirl’s ball of light))
  • Jessaila moves down the corridor, casts Drench on one of the arrow slits and the orc behind it « 1d20+13 = 15 + 13 = 28 »
    Jessaila: “THE MOON IS COMING FOR YOU AND IT’S BROUGHT THE SEA!” ((Threaten action, intimidate « 1d20+3 = 2 + 3 = 5 »))
  • Orc archers consider this… « 1d20+2+1 = 15 + 2 + 1 = 18 »
    Orc: “I thought it wuz the starz, hur hur.”
    Orc: “Shut up an’ shoot ’im!”
    Orc: “Its a lady! Shoot her in the knee – if she lives, we can make her cook!”
  • Seiankornai double wings it up to the north, concentrating on bad guys
    Grok: ((I used to be an adventurer like you, until I got shot in the knee with an arrow by an ugly orc))
    Seiankornai: « 1d20+5 = 5 + 5 = 10 »
    Seiankornai: « 1d6 = 5 » AD
    Orc: “AAAAUGH!”
    Grok: W “Orcies moving! Come out and play orcies!”
    Seiankornai: “So there are orc archers, I hear? … Or, were?”
    Orc: « 1d4 = 2 » impact from Seian’s motion
    Orc: interior orcs save vs 11: « 1d20+4 = 9 + 4 = 13 » « 1d20+4 = 16 + 4 = 20 » « 1d20+4 = 10 + 4 = 14 » « 1d20+4 = 3 + 4 = 7 » « 1d20+4 = 13 + 4 = 17 »
    You can’t see what happened, of course…
    Orc: ((but one of them hit his head when Seian piled them against the wall and is unconscious))
    Isabis has received initiative.
    Malaina: ((Don’t move too far!))
  • Seiankornai sensing what happened, mutters, “Going to be difficult to catch prey like this…”
    Isabis: “Hurry up Malaina, We’re getting left behind!”
    Seiankornai: ((she should be able to move all the way north, then you can catch up without any detriment, I would think))
    Dragonhawk: ((that would be comedic but not conducive to storming the gate in good order))
    Seiankornai: ((the GM might also consdier letting you have 1 round before the adverse effects take place, so this is less of a problem))
    Orcs!
  • Orc archer 48 runs to the nearest arrow slit – not the one he was previously manning! – and shoots at a foe
  • Orc shoots arrows at Jessaila, hitting « 1d20+10 = 9 + 10 = 19 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 3 » AP2
  • Orc 80 does likewise at the next arrow slit
  • Orc shoots arrows at Thurirl, hitting « 1d20+10 = 20 + 10 = 30 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 5 » AP2
  • Thurirl almost curses in Vidoss. That was a little close!
  • Orc 56 comes from further away, and pauses his frantic run to shoot at Grok
  • Orc shoots arrows at Grok, hitting « 1d20+10 = 16 + 10 = 26 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 3 » AP2
  • Orc 84 runs right by Grok, possibly the smarter move…
  • Grok ‘s armor “Hey, watch where you are aiming! Hit the big lug, not me!”
    You whisper to Malaina: If you want, you might have each of the Vari’s grab one of us and fly up to the turn.
    You whisper to Malaina: On your turn, that is, if you don’t have anything else planned
  • Grok ‘s armor "Although how you missed him I’ll never understand
    Orc: “I not understand either. He’s big like a barn.”
  • Thurirl considers saying a prayer of thanks to the Most High that he was not cursed with such armor…
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Jessaila casts polar ray I at the orc who shot at her « 1d20+13 = 6 + 13 = 19 » for « 1d6 = 6 » cold
  • Orc takes some ice to the bow-arm
  • Orc saves for « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » vs 15
    Orc: ((finally remembering that the patrollers had lower saves))
    Jessaila: “Fine it’s the stars after you, you’re still going to die if you stay there!” Threaten « 1d20+3 = 19 + 3 = 22 » Threaten
  • Orc reconsiders in light of that whole thing with the hallway flying around him… « 1d20+4 = 9 + 4 = 13 »
    Jessaila: « 1d6 = 5 » stress damage
    Orc: “…maybe the sky really IS falling!”
    Jessaila: ((done))
  • Orc saves for « 1d20+7 = 14 + 7 = 21 » vs 17
  • Orc can’t think of a safer place to hide from the sky than this mountain, however
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur moves up to get into the fight
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((done))
    Malaina has received initiative.
  • Vari 1 looks to his twin and they both nod, the closest to Mala grabs her up, drops her into the saddle and the second one gallops over to Isabis to grab her up and plop her onto his saddle
    Vari 1: ((And I think I am done))
    Malaina: ((That is too far from Isabis’ light))
    Malaina: ((I am done then))
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok throws a Javilin at the ork who dared to shoot him
    Grok: Grok throws a javilin at the enemy! « 1d20+13 = 8 + 13 = 21 » to hit for « 1d10+10 = 2 + 10 = 12 » damage. Anyone hit must make a Reflex Check, DC 20, or be entangled for 1 round.
    You whisper to Grok: I’ll let you dig a square of wall per 2 half actions, for the record.
    Grok: ((argh, ignore entangle part))
    Orc: ((hit))
  • Grok then picks up pick and starts working on the wall some more. ((1 half action))
  • Orc 56 saves for « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » vs 16
    Grok finishes digging out a 5’ square of wall
    Orc: ((counting your start last round as the first half-action of work))
    Grok: W “Grok coming in. You run now.”
    Grok: ((cool. I’ll be able to squeeze through next turn. done))
    Orc: “…Elfcrap. The ogre dug open the wall!”
    TK has connected.
  • Orc all speak Gamok, though some of them understand Melios too
    Thurirl has received initiative.
  • Thurirl fires off three rays of intense heat, burning into his targets with the fury of his magic!
    (Casting Check: « 1d20+14 = 7 + 14 = 21 » Damage: Ray 1: « 4d4 = 7 » Ray 2: « 4d4 = 10 » Ray 3: « 4d4 = 8 »; AP 5)
  • Orc 80 saves for « 1d20+7 = 15 + 7 = 22 » vs 22 or BURNS!
    Orc: “AIIIII!”
    Thurirl: “Hmm. Still alive. Excellent.”
    Grok: ((doesn’t each ray force a save? Or not?))
    Orc: ((previous damage saves: « 1d20+7 = 3 + 7 = 10 » vs 14, « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » vs 18 ))
  • Orc stops to drop and rolll (( « 1d6 = 6 » to boost first retroactive save))
  • Orc avoids catching on fire? « 1d20+6 = 17 + 6 = 23 » vs 7, « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 » vs 10, « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » vs 8
  • Orc rolls some more…
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Grok: ((burn em. Hit jess’s hole, and you might get the others in the splash))
  • Thurirl moves his lights further into the cave, trying to keep to the shadows.
  • Seiankornai flies up to the wall, concentrating on enemies ((WIll « 1d20+5 = 18 + 5 = 23 »))
  • Orc archers take wall damage again « 1d4 = 2 »
  • Seiankornai roars right into the arrow slit ((Threaten « 1d20+10 = 8 + 10 = 18 »]
  • Orc archers save vs. blunt force trauma: 56 « 1d20+7 = 16 + 7 = 23 » vs 17
    48 « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 » vs 17
    80 « 1d20+7 = 12 + 7 = 19 » vs 23
    84 « 1d20+7 = 12 + 7 = 19 » vs 12
  • Orc 84 resists (?) the urge to RUN AWAY!
    Orc: « 1d20+4 = 19 + 4 = 23 »
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Orc 56 pushes on the heavy doors!
  • Orc 84 runs to help (can’t help this round)
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Jessaila bounds down the corridor keeping up with Isabis
    Jessaila sees a massive pair of stone doors at the top of an old, moss-veined marble staircase. The North door is already pushed shut, and she can see orcs hauling the south panel around.
  • Jessaila casts MAgic Vestments on herself « 1d20+13 = 11 + 13 = 24 »
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: Jamshid advances to the south
    Grok: ((done))
    Malaina has received initiative.
  • Malaina doubletimes it to catch up to Jess
    Malaina: ((done))
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok squeezes inside
    Jessaila: “Did we bring a battering ram?”
    Malaina: “Isn’t that what we have Grok for?”
    Jessaila: “Right!”
    Jessaila: “Where is Grok?”
    Grok: ((Grok’s already inside…))
    Dragonhawk: give me a acrobatics check to get through the small hole way up on the wall. Vs. 15
    Seiankornai: “Grok’s broken his way through the arrow slits already.”
    Thurirl: ((for certain values of “inside”, yes))
    Grok: « 1d20+4 = 16 + 4 = 20 » acrobatics check
    Grok: ((good dice…))
  • Grok finds some room to move, finally.
    Grok: ((done))
    You can see Grok moving past the various arrow slits
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: “Not bad for the ogre, actually. Thurirl, would you like a lift inside?”
  • Thurirl blinks. Did he just see…?
    Thurirl: “Perhaps that would be best. The ogre will serve as ample distraction for my purposes.”
  • Seiankornai picks up Thurirl then, and hoists him up to the opening
  • Thurirl looks around and considers his options…
    Grok: ((Grok thinks there is a secret door to the north. Something about the big S written on the ground.))
    Grok: ((or that could be a 6. Grok isn’t good at numbers and letters.))
  • Thurirl sees nothing that interesting to the north and proceeds after the ogre.
    Dragonhawk: ((oops, forgot that was a sight barrier.))
    Dragonhawk: ((Yes, Thurirl sees an unconscious orc slumped in an unermarkable corner))
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Thurirl: “Take heart! Grok and I shall see to the defenders.”
    Dragonhawk: ((Seian spent his init boosting Thurirl))
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+6 = 13 + 6 = 19 »
  • Dragonhawk shoots the orc visible in the half-closed doorway for « 1d6 = 2 »
    Dragonhawk: ((Isabis does, that is))
  • Orc 84 saves for « 1d20+7 = 4 + 7 = 11 » vs 13
    Isaib: “Hah! Shut the door on That!”
    Seiankornai: “Are we doing rather well, would you say?”
  • Orc 56 steps to the left and shuts the door on that!
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Both doors are closed, and you can hear the last orc grunting as he hauls something around in there
    Other voices yell in Gamok
  • Jessaila considers
    Isabis: "I don’t like the sound of that….
    Malaina: “Should we retreat a bit?”
    Jessaila: “If Grok’s opened an alternate way in, maybe.”
    Isabis: “They’re saying things like ‘bar the door idot’ and ‘cut the bridge.’ I’ll grant them the idiot part.”
    Jessaila: Acrobatics to walk up a drake-ramp « 1d20+13 = 16 + 13 = 29 »
    Dragonhawk: ((I am requested for an acrobatics check for Jessaila to run down the hall, up Seian’s back, and dive through the hole. Granted permission to try vs. DC 20 ))
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: “Ack! Hey!”
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur investigates this potential arrow slit for a foe. If none seen, he pulls out a Javilin and readies an action to throw it at the 1st enemy he sees.
    Dragonhawk: ((hehe, he’s gotten so GOOD at standing still when he doesn’t need to be moving ))
    Grok: ((you are lucky Grok didn’t see that. He might try to do it too then.))
    Jamshid locates no new foes in this end of the archer’s gallery.
    Grok: ((Done for Jamshid))
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: ((Seian would be much less favorably disposed towards that))
    You whisper to Malaina: I’ll give her a half-action after darkness falls upon her to find light before the world starts weighing more, for the record.
    Malaina: ((I don’t think Vari 2 can just shove Seian out of the way, so I guess we are waiting until he moves))
  • Isabis glances over her shoulder. “Why is everyone running away?”
    Isabis: ((is Malaina done?))
    Seiankornai: ((you should be able to move through allies just fine))
    Malaina: ((Yes, I don’t trust noises behind doors, especially with hostiles all about))
    Grok has received initiative.
    Malaina: ((It’s fine, the Vari’s want to keep Mala between them for now))
    TK is disconnected.
  • Grok thinks thin.
    This secret door is not so well disguised from the inside…
  • Grok opens secret door, if it is obvious how to do so.
    Dragonhawk: ((it’s obvious enough from that side, yes.))
    Grok sees an orc wrestling with a large wooden plank.
    Grok: ((can I open the door as a handle object action? Or some other sort?))
  • Ork yells in Gamok
    Ork: ((yeah, handle object should be about right.))
  • Grok smashes orc over head.
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 8 + 13 = 21 » for « 1d4+10 = 4 + 10 = 14 » damage
  • Ork looks up just in time to take an ogre fist to the face
    Grok: ((and if allowed, second handle object action to either remove beam or open door, whichever needs to be done.))
    Grok: ((done))
  • Orc 56 saves for « 1d20+7 = 7 + 7 = 14 » vs 23
    The orc drops his bar, so the door is unbarred; Grok can open either panel at will
  • Grok opens north panel
    Seiankornai: ((for some reason I’m picturing the scene from Princess Bride, where Fezzik jogs the albino’s memory ))
    Grok: W “Door open”
    Isabis: “There, now why did everyone have to run?”
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Grok: W “Bridge. Bow orcs. Grok Smash!”
  • Thurirl follows the ogre close behind… and examines the situation.
    Grok: ((Grok is interested in the condition and construction of the bridge, assuming that is what it is.))
    Thurirl: ((lighting conditions in this area?))
    You whisper to Grok: The middle of this room is completely obstructed by a deep dark chasm, clearly the dwarves’ last line of defense for the door. Water gurgles somewhere below the frayed and dangerous looking rope bridge.
    Seiankornai: ((fraying ropes, so said the GM on Skype))
  • Grok wonders how Grok is going to get across. Good thing Seian can still move people))
    The ledge Grok is on is brightly illuminated by two burning braziers, making you excellent targets for the orcs sneaking around the more dimly lit area on the far side.
  • Thurirl lights up the area a little more, though he tries to stick to the shadows of the doorway.
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai crawls up through the Grok-sized hole
    Dragonhawk: ((acrobatics vs. 15))
  • Seiankornai sniffs out northwards
    Seiankornai: « 1d20+13 = 10 + 13 = 23 » Acrobatics
    Seian smells unwashed orc, yech.
  • Seiankornai looks around more closely « 1d20+8 = 19 + 8 = 27 » search
    He SEES a secret door!
    Seiankornai: “Aha! There is a door at this end.”
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis rolls over the orc Grok “jogged too hard” and shoots at the archers on the far end
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 »
  • Isabis misses
  • Dragonhawk archer 98 shoots at Grok, hitting « 1d20+10 = 10 + 10 = 20 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 4 » ap 2
  • Dragonhawk archer 86 shoots at Isabis, hitting « 1d20+10 = 10 + 10 = 20 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 3 » ap 2 (Isabis has cover from her spell worth +4 to her defense)
    Dragonhawk: ((those were the orcs))
  • Isaibs is saved by her shield
  • Isaibs archer 98 shoots at Grok again, hitting « 1d20+10 = 6 + 10 = 16 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 6 » ap 2
  • Isaibs archer 86 shoots at Isabis again, hitting « 1d20+10 = 14 + 10 = 24 » for possible damage « 1d6 = 4 » ap 2 (Isabis has cover from her spell worth +4 to her defense)
    Isaibs: ((… that was the orcs again. I must be getting tired here 9.9 ))
    Isaibs: ((And it’s a quarter to quitting time; shall we call it a night?))
    Malaina: ((Sure, fine with me))
    One doorway down, one to go.
    Game Saved
    Log Saved

Log 77

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 76

Sunchasers DH drgnhawk