Log 79

Main Page
Logs Index

Log 78

Malaina has connected.
Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Malaina: Heya DH

Thurirl has connected.
Dragonhawk: Greetings

Dragonhawk: How goes it?

Malaina: Pretty good

Malaina: I wanted to ask, will our AD get reset for this session?

Thurirl: hey

Dragonhawk: Yes; the ‘scene’ was over when you killed the ogre, so this is a new scene with new AD

Malaina: cool, lemme edit my sheet

Malaina: I think, when we start the game, I am going to use Encouragement on someone

Seiankornai: k

Malaina: But who?

Malaina: Who is my special someone?

Thurirl: …Vari?

Seiankornai: hmmmmmmmmmm, well, the obvious humorous answer would be “Grok”

  • Seiankornai ducks the bappage
  • Malaina baps Seian anyway
  • Seiankornai is duely bapped
    Dragonhawk: saving throw bonus…I’m thinking Thurirl is actually the most obvious option

Dragonhawk: failed that one last session

Malaina: I don’t know, Mala still isn’t very happy with him right now

Dragonhawk: “had” to be saved from his student by Jess….

Dragonhawk: oh, yeah, she’s still upset with him over…what, the secret identity was it?

Malaina: Yep

Thurirl: Yeah.

Thurirl: He made an oversight in not telling his best friend.

Seiankornai: whoops

Thurirl: I think he’s waitin’ for her to simmer down enough to talk with him.

Malaina: But fine, she will, begrudgingly, give him Encouragement

Dragonhawk: heh

Thurirl: Heh. If you think it’s in character, go ahead.

Malaina: She will when Jess tells her Thurirl was having problems

Dragonhawk: who’s playing Jess tonight? Brock has ‘schedule preferences ignored’ again.

Seiankornai: not sure

Seiankornai: could have one person play her in RP and another in combat (me most likely )

Malaina: Can you put a little text block on Thurirl so it states he is under Encouragement?

Thurirl: Could use one of the “Other” states if needed…

Dragonhawk: When you actually do it, sure.

Dragonhawk: state marker and text on the token notes

Dragonhawk: we’ll use state “other” it’s reasonably subtle

Malaina: So its just the four of us?

Seiankornai: could interogate the orc we found

Malaina: That sounds like a plan

Seiankornai: ((or who Mala/Vari found in the last session))

Dragonhawk: it it’s just the four of us I’m going to call it; minor RP only. I mean, 3 people missing is half the players

Jamshid par-Bahadur has connected.
Dragonhawk: and it has been a full half hour :\

  • Seiankornai pokes his nose at the orc Mala is dragging into the largest room (I picutre her dragging him in by the ear, followed by the two freshly fed Varis )
    Seiankornai: hey, Jamshid!

Dragonhawk: You’re here!

Dragonhawk: Well OK, that’s more than half then

Jamshid par-Bahadur: haven’t had a chance to read last week’s logs though … what’s the situation?

  • Thurirl leaves the room with his vexsome student, seeking to distance himself from the cause of his irritation.
    Seiankornai: fought a whole bunch of orcs, and an ogre

Dragonhawk: ah…I might’ve not put up last week .

Dragonhawk: killed a whole bunch of orcs and an ogre.

Thurirl: ((are we starting the RP now or later?))

Dragonhawk: eh, 5 more minlutes

Dragonhawk: I’m trying to finish stats for the next nearest bad guys and keep getting distracted

Seiankornai: ((so how are you, Jamshid?))

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((doing pretty well))

Dragonhawk: OK

When last we saw our heroes, the Ogre “Great” Ulfe had been destroyed because, as Grok would have it, “he too dumb to live.”
In fairness, it was more like “he too vulnerable to tripping”
Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((ha!))

Grok has been taking an interest in a suspiciously tightly packed wall of boxes and bags, the freed prisoners are hunting for their stuff and snivelling about how they’re just going to get captured again, and the rest of you are …standing around talking over the last fight, I believe.
Dragonhawk: ((as you were)

Jessaila: “Sorry if I interrupted a lesson there, Thurirl.”

Jamshid par-Bahadur: “… as I was saying, my people have a proverb”

Jessaila: “It just looked like it needed doing.”

Jamshid par-Bahadur: “it goes, ‘the bigger the ogre the harder it falls’”

Seiankornai: ((surrounding an orc, actually, not just talking ))

Malaina: ((So we are interrogating the orc?))

Isabis: ((oh, that’s right, you were interrogating the scaredy orc))

Malaina: ((Shall the drakes roll intimidate to get him talking?))

Thurirl: “I appreciate the assistance, even if I wish it had not been necessary. I need a far more intimidating appearance.”

Isabis: ((he’s intimidated already; you have hauled him down to the corner of the hallway to share his intellignece with others))

Grok has connected.
Seiankornai: ((hi Grok))

  • Malaina folds her arms as she looks the orc over, “Alright, what’s your name?”
    Isabis: ((Oh, good, that’s everyone accounted for!))

Grok: hey, sorry for being late

Isabis: ((we’re just now starting actually))

Seiankornai: (( /me has Jessaila’s stats open))

Seiankornai: “Oh, a survivor.”

Grok: W “Kill?”

Seiankornai: W “No, no killing him yet. Need to interogate him first.”

Grok: W “Then kill?”

Isabis: ((what NOW You want to know his name?))
  • Orc mutters something unintelligible
    Grok: ((No, I just want to squish him.))

Seiankornai: ((of course, don’t you know it’s the players job to make being a GM difficult? ))

Malaina: “I’m sorry, unless you want to be eaten by the drake that isn’t full, I suggest you speak up.”

Grok: ((Yes. truly the noble art of harassing the DM. And other players too sometimes.))

Orc: ((finding his name from prev. log, which is up now BTW))

Orc: “OERMIG! Name Oermig, please no eat, not eat poor Oermig, not know anything…” whimper snivel

Seiankornai: “Well if you don’t know anything, then can eat you and lose nothing. Are you sure you don’t know anything?”

Orc: (( please refer to the bottom of http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/sunchasers-dh/wikis/log-78 for questions Mala already asked ))

Malaina: “Yes, it’s best to tell the truth, Seian is looking a bit hungry.”

Orc: “…know patrol route?”

Seiankornai: ((reposting the link))

Thurirl: ((I’m gettin’ flashbacks to The Hobbit…))

Oermig: (( ))

Seiankornai: ((reposting the link))

Oermig: (( Oermig was "“Off duty, and then there are drakes, eating and burning!” He’s pretty much terrified))

Thurirl: “Unless there is another patrol upon the island, or deeper inside this fortress, that information will be of limited use.”

Oermig: “…patrol, yes, second patrol out somewhere.”

Oermig: “Far away now, yes, very far away.”

Grok: ((Someone sense motive him, please))

Seiankornai: “How many patrols are there? Was it the only one out?”

Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 6 + 9 = 15 » Sense Motive

Oermig: “Three, three patrols. First …not know where first patrol. Second out far. Third eaten, eaten by terrible drakes, burning and eating third patroll!”

Grok: ((good drakes))

Seiankornai: “We came across a patrol coming back when we came here. Burnt up too.”

  • Vari 1 found that patrol quite nummy
    You whisper to Malaina: Oermig’s primary motive now is ‘gibbering in terror;’ he’s liable to saying anything he thinks you want to hear, you figure, but probably doesn’t want to get caught in a lie either. ’Cause teeth.
  • Oermig wails
    Oermig: “Burning and eating!”

Seiankornai: “So who else is here besides orcs?”

  • Vari 2 is now quite full so doesn’t look at the last orc like he would make a tasty after dinner snack
  • PrisonerGeradil yells from the other room, “Serves you right!”
    Seiankornai: ((I suppose if we told Grok there was one more patrol out on the island, he’d immediately go and try to find them? ))
Malaina: “Should we let him calm down, cause right now he is so scared, he might say anything to not be eaten.”

Oermig: “Don’t know, nasty things in nasty dwarf caves, hiding in deeper parts. Stupid lizards says Ulfe, but he doesn’t take them over, oh no.”

Seiankornai: “That might perhaps be wise. But what should we do in the mean time with him?”

Seiankornai: “Make him a valet? (Might just kill you in the morning.)”

Oermig: ((shouldn’t have broken the prison-cage ))

Malaina: “Perhaps take us along? He might know about the layout of this place.”
  • Thurirl perks up at the “stupid lizards” comment.
    Thurirl: “To which ‘lizards’ did Ulfe refer? Mere beasts or something that walks upon two legs and thinks?”
  • Seiankornai huffs “Or four legs and thinks.”
    Grok: W “Grok wanna know how deep pit is.”

Oermig: “Don’t knooooooow, not a delver, patroll out siiiiiiide!”

Grok: W “He can find out,” Grok points at orc.

Seiankornai: W “If you mean to drop him down, no, there are better ways.”

Oermig: “Pit…pit deep, go down to river, get drowned.”

Grok: W “What else orc good for?”

Seiankornai: “I propose we assign the orc to ogre cleaning duty.”

Thurirl: “Fascinating. An underground river. It might be fortuitous if we learn where it leads.”

Thurirl: ((and darn it, my mind just went back to Minecraft… argh))

Grok: ((Good thing you don’t have Geneva coventions, cause that would violate it.))

Oermig: “Clean up captain Ulfe? I do that, yes, have duty. Send him to Crone.”

Seiankornai: “No, no, you’d be cleaning up after our ogre, Grok.”

Oermig: “… Oermig cleaned worse…”

Malaina: "Well, someone tie him up and lets get going.
  • Oermig mutters (gamok) “notveryoftenthough”
  • Oermig frets at his bonds, jerking irritably agains them
    Oermig: “Not tie Oermig up like ham. Eat Oermig now or set loose, no treat like ration!”
Malaina: “It’s either be lead around by a rope, or you can travel in one of the drakes bellys. Which do you prefer?”

Oermig: " (what’mIsaying,notgeteaten) "

Oermig: “Rope.”

Malaina: “That’s what I thought.”

Thurirl: ((heh))

Malaina: ((I don’t know where this sass is coming from tonight, but I am loving it))

Seiankornai: ((hehehe))

  • Seiankornai leaves the others to tie up the orc, and goes to check one what Grok was messing with in regards to the boxes, W “What were you doing over here, Grok?”
    After searching the area, you have concluded that the only possible exits are the blocked passage behind the wall of crates (behind which you intermittently hear an odd buzzing noise), and two mysterious dead-ends which might be natural crevices or might lead to more of those dwarvish hidden doors.
    One of them is the archer’s gallery out front, which you figure is empty, or there would’ve been more shooting there.
    Seiankornai: ((or an orc scared stiff and hoping we don’t find hte entrance ))

Grok: W “Found junk. Nothing good. Nobody to smash.”

Malaina: ((Should we roll Notice checks?))

Seiankornai: W “There seems to be noise coming from behind them, though.”

Oermig: ((search if that’s what you’re doing))

  • Grok moves stuff, looking for buzzing sound.
    Grok unblocks a passageway into a large room.
  • Grok looks for more orcs and other foes
    Seiankornai: “FOUND SOME MROE!”

This impressive chamber has 30’ ceilings and large stone doors at each end. The walls are carved in dwarvish fashion with epic forge scenes.
Several old skeletons ‘decorate’ the north end, with odds and ends of discarded gear strewn around.

  • Grok looks in bowl. (A)
    The whole thing is covered in thick dust and…ash? … and that buzzing sound is louder.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur: “I must say, I like what they’ve done with the place….”

Oermig: ((A is not a bowl, it’s a connection marker to the next map, in other words: downstairs.))

You whisper to Grok: Look at the stuff up here first please.

  • Thurirl calls for his packmates to follow.
    Wolves: “Awooo! Arf, arf, arf”
  • Jessaila ties up mister orc, taking however long is needed
    Malaina: “What’s that noise? Kind of reminds me of bees or wasps.”
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur shivers involuntarily
    Seiankornai: “I’ve never heard them before, sounds annoying.”

stirges« 1d20+4 = 10 + 4 = 14 »

  • Malaina looks over at Jamshid, “…..are more bugs coming for him?”
    Thurirl: “It may not be wise to rush headlong into that area. We must keep watch for more potential threats.”
  • Grok looks around for buzzy things
    Thurirl: ((sooo… we bringin’ the hostages with?))

((last chance to position your tokens before I answer those qeustions…))
Malaina: ((Well, Mala has to stick close to Isabis))

  • Malaina glances over her shoulder to see if the others are keeping up and rolls her eyes when Jess gives her a look and seems to gesture to who is behind her
    You whisper to Thurirl: you can move the wolves now
    Thurirl: “Jamshid! Do not fall behind!”
  • Malaina still looks plenty pissed at Thurirl, but gives him words of…encouragement and then stomps off, ignoring Jess
    The buzzing grows louder…and sudently a swarm (flock?) of bird/bat/insect/what-are-those-things comes flying up the stairway!
    Wolves: INIT!
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur readies his hide shield and takes cover behind it
    Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 5 + 10 = 15 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative
  • Seiankornai is shocked “What are those? They’re hideous!”
    Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+9 = 11 + 9 = 20 »
Seiankornai: init « 1d20+7 = 11 + 7 = 18 » Jessaila: init « 1d20+15 = 6 + 15 = 21 » Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+8 = 3 + 8 = 11 »

Jamshid par-Bahadur: Initiative 19

Thurirl whispers: Wolves go on my turn?
You whisper to Thurirl: Yes

  • Oermig init « 1d20+11 = 10 + 11 = 21 » and Isabis « 1d20+7 = 11 + 7 = 18 »
  • Stirges swarm up the stairway
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Jessaila
  • Seiankornai is confronted with insects he can actually see, beyond just very small dots, for the first time
    Jessaila: “Whoops, outta the way, Vari, please.”

Jamshid par-Bahadur: ((flame on!))

  • Jessaila casts magic missile at the stirges
    Spellcaster « 1d20+13 = 6 + 13 = 19 » for « 1d6 = 6 » vs 88, « 1d6 = 6 » vs 20, and « 1d6 = 2 » vs 31
    Jessaila: W “Grok, incoming!”
  • Grok ducks
  • Jessaila is done
  • Stirge 88 saves for « 1d20+3 = 12 + 3 = 15 » vs 13
  • Stirge 60 saves for « 1d20+3 = 10 + 3 = 13 » vs 13
    Stirge: ((I mean $20)

Stirge: (( #20 ))

  • Stirge 31 saves for « 1d20+3 = 12 + 3 = 15 » vs 11
  • Stirge cowers in the cranny in the wall, howling something about “Burdug’s stingies!”
    Grok has received initiative.
    Stirge: ((Oermig cowers))
  • Grok swats 88
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 20 + 13 = 33 » for « 1d4+10 = 4 + 10 = 14 » damage

Grok: not activating

  • Stirge 88 saves for shyeah right never mind it’s dead
    Seiankornai: ((too bad Grok doesn’t have a melee area attack against small things))

Grok: ((yeah, but that’s rare without fire breath or something.))

Seiankornai: ((Grok claps, he’s so happy to squish things, and gets one of them! ))

  • Grok claps on number 20 as well
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 9 + 13 = 22 » for « 1d4+10 = 4 + 10 = 14 » damage
Malaina: ((Wait, these things talk?))

Grok: ((not for long))

  • Stirge 20 saves for « 1d20+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » vs 20
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: ((no, that was a mis name, it was the orc talking))

Stirge: ((brb))

Thurirl: ((Grok, Flyswatter for Hire!))
  • Seiankornai breaths fire!
    Breath weapon hits « 1d20+10 = 18 + 10 = 28 » for « 2d6+4 = 6 + 4 = 10 » fire, using Pick on the Little guy trick to cut their size bonus to defense in half, DC 20 Ref
    Stirge: ((razzum frazzum confined space stairway…))
  • Stirge 31 saves for « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » vs 16
    69 saves for « 1d20+3 = 18 + 3 = 21 » vs 15
    44 saves for « 1d20+3 = 7 + 3 = 10 » vs 15
    19 saves for « 1d20+3 = 15 + 3 = 18 » vs 15
    01 saves for « 1d20+3 = 10 + 3 = 13 » vs 15
  • Seiankornai is done
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis shoots her foe, hitting « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 »
  • IsabisE misses stirge 41 with an arrow
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Grok: W “Watch where you shoot!”
  • IsabisE (still doesn’t speak woanish and) assumes that’s a battle cry of some kine
    IsabisE: ((kind even))
Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 9 + 10 = 19 » Chakram; Keen 4, 20 Threat (18-20 for Favored Foes) @ Stirge 31

IsabisE: miss

Malaina: ((And I am done))
  • Stirge 31 dodges Grok and attacks Malaina instead
  • Stirge grabs for « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 »
    Malaina: ((Thats a miss))
  • Stirge gets a facefull of helmet
  • Malaina doesn’t wear a helmet
  • Stirge 69 thinks elf looks tasty « 1d20+6 = 14 + 6 = 20 »
    Stirge: ((hair then? Hat? something ))
  • Jessaila is stucked
    Jessaila: “AUGH!!!”
Jessaila: “ICKY! ICKY! ICKY! ICKY!”
  • Thurirl is rather concerned about what is going on in there, his blades gleaming in the light of his magic orbs.
  • Stirge 69 latches onto Jessaila’s head, sinking in 8 pinchers on the side of her head and neck and sucking her blood! « 1d4 = 2 » con damage
    Stirge: (temp. con damge)
  • Stirge 41 flies in Isabis’ face
    Jessaila: ((ouch))
  • Stirge 19, having come up last and missed the show, flies at Grok
  • Stirge grabs for « 1d20+6 = 4 + 6 = 10 »
  • Stirge gets a faceful of armor
    Thurirl has received initiative.
  • Grok ’s armor “Quit bugging me, you winged excuse for a needle!”
    Thurirl: “Come, packmates! To battle!”

Stirge: ((eek! Talking not-food!))

  • Grok ’s armor “Get him, Oaf!” it shouts to Grok.
    Thurirl whispers: Movement speed for wolves?
    Stirge: ((30))

Stirge: ((oh, that pile of boxes is gone actually))

  • Thurirl is a little fast for the wolves… whoops.
    Thurirl: “Ah. A problem requiring more incindiary solutions.”
  • Thurirl fires off three rays of intense heat, burning into his targets with the fury of his magic!
    (Casting Check: « 1d20+14 = 12 + 14 = 26 » Damage: Ray 1: « 4d4 = 7 » Ray 2: « 4d4 = 11 » Ray 3: « 4d4 = 14 »; AP 5)
    Thurirl: ((Aiming them all at Malaina’s Stirge, if I can see beyond the Drakes))

Stirge: ((Malaina is between you and her stirge))

Stirge: ((you can see, but you can’t aim a ray in that directio without hitting allies))

Seiankornai: ((you should be able to shoot one at each, and probably kill them all))

Seiankornai: ((besides people in the way, that is))

Stirge: ((not from there; he’ll hit Vari instead))

Thurirl: ((I’m not firing if I’m gonna hurt allies; friendly fire isn’t)) Thurirl: ((Are there any I can see that I can hit?))

Stirge: ((you can just hit the one above Isabis, or you can move for a better field of attack next round.))

Thurirl: ((then I flambe the one above Isabis… or burn the ashes into dust.))
  • Stirge 41 saves for « 1d20+3 = 13 + 3 = 16 » vs 13
  • Stirge 41 saves for « 1d20+3 = 12 + 3 = 15 » vs 19
  • Stirge is converted into just a few more ashes and bones, spread among the deeper ahes and larger bones.
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
  • Jamshid par-Bahadur recognizes a situation he can’t solve with cold steel, so he finds Axhar’s decanter and uncorks it
  • Axhar materializes and flies over the wolves into the room with the stirges ((done))
    Jessaila has received initiative.
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 5 + 7 = 12 » tohit, « 1d10 = 10 » for damage. Touche! (If your target is a standard character with a lower Dexterity score than yours, he immediately fails his Damage save. 1/round.)
    Stirge: miss
  • Jessaila strikes with elfin speed and her fencing sabre. « 1d20+7 = 13 + 7 = 20 » tohit, « 1d10 = 10 » for damage.
    Stirge: miss again

Stirge: HiSSS!

  • Jessaila attempts to thwak off the Stirge… desperately « 1d6 = 2 » AD
    Stirge: ((hard to hit me when I’m attached to your face, huh?))

Stirge: ((Oh, ok, hit))

  • Stirge 69 saves for « 1d20+3 = 11 + 3 = 14 » vs 20
  • Stirge is hard to hit, but not very resistant to steel when it finds him.
  • Oermig RUNS AWAY!!!!
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok squishes 19
    Grok: Grok smashes the foe down with brute strength! « 1d20+13 = 12 + 13 = 25 » for « 1d4+10 = 1 + 10 = 11 » damage
  • Stirge saves for « 1d20+3 = 6 + 3 = 9 » vs 21
  • Grok draws a Javilin, and attempts to hit 31
    Grok: Grok throws a javilin at the enemy! « 1d20+13 = 5 + 13 = 18 » to hit for « 1d10+10 = 4 + 10 = 14 » damage.

Grok: ((Done))

Stirge: miss

Thurirl: ((…wait, what? o.o))

Stirge: GM action die: you hit Malain instead, doing half the damage of a properly aimed throw

Grok: ((YES!))

Malaina: ((What?!)

Malaina takes 7 damage from a javelin AIMED AT HER HEAD!
Grok: ((I mean, opps.))

Malaina: ((You know what, I am so done for tonight))

Malaina is disconnected.

  • Thurirl curses the Ogre in Vessa for his blatant stupidity!
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai swipes a claw down at the stirge
    Seiankornai: Claw hit « 10+12 = 10 + 12 = 22 » for « 1d8+8 = 3 + 8 = 11 » damage, using the Practiced Blow trick
  • Stirge saves for « 1d20+3 = 8 + 3 = 11 » vs 21
    Isabis has received initiative.
    End Init
  • Thurirl makes sure to heal Malaina, mainting his rant in Vessa as long as he can. Those who can understand might be impressed at his creativity. And his profanity. Is that even anatomically possible?
  • Isabis examines the remains around here
    Isabis: “I think this one was sturge-bitten after some other wound…this one too, the leg is broken…this one probably died in battle…dunno what killed these two.”
Seiankornai: ((What are the remains? orcs?))

Dragonhawk: ((orcs and dwarves))

Seiankornai: ((how old are the dwarves?))

Dragonhawk: ((all old in here))

Dragonhawk: ((skeletons, not rotting bodies))

Seiankornai: ((ah, k))
  • Thurirl is considering whether the ogre might need “education” sometime soon…
    Seiankornai: “Ew, disgusting things.”
Jessaila: “They’re kinda like large mosquitoes.”

You whisper to Grok: what is Grok doing now?
Seiankornai: “What are mosquitos?”

  • Grok checking corpses for loot, and also looking at where they came from
    Dragonhawk: “Universe’s tiniest vampires.”
Seiankornai: “Ah, rare things, I trust?”

Grok finds a strange sack that looks half-full form the outside but empty when he peers in
Thurirl: “Not in the swamp.”

Jessaila: “One’s there’s one, there’s usually thousands. And they’re in most every place.”

IsabisEstolin: “So, not nearly rare enough.”

  • Seiankornai looks absolutely horrified
    IsabisEstolin: “And their bites itch, too.”
Seiankornai: “And you humans and elves just have to suffer them?” D: Seiankornai: (And Saurians)
  • Grok turns bag upside down, and shakes it.
    You whisper to Grok: try reaching in and roll 2d8
    The bag remains mysteriously full/empty
  • Grok pulls out his thinking cap, then reaches inside
    Grok: « 2d8 = 10 »

IsabisEstolin: “We mostly swat them, actually”

  • Thurirl has to bat at the Varis to keep them from crowding Malaina.
    IsabisEstolin: ((er, roll 1d8 twice Iguess))

Grok: « 1d8 = 3 » « 1d8 = 8 »

Grok pulls out an ink pot

  • Grok tosses inkpot away
    Thurirl: ((there, plenty of light in this room))
  • Seiankornai listens for more buzzing sounds
    The inkpot flies off and shatters with astonishing violence for the casual toss, spraying ink across a large section of wall and floor!
  • Grok starts scratching his head under his thinking fez.
    The buzzing is gone; if anything, it seems ‘too quiet’ now
  • Grok keeps the sack, and looks to open the door to the south
    Seiankornai: ((oh, there’s a door too, not just a pit?))

The door is locked
Thurirl: ((And now Grok does something smart… not opening the door with ashes in front of it!))

IsabisEstolin: ((doors on eithe rend of the room, yes))

IsabisEstolin: ((Posts are getting pretty slow; Is everyone tred? We can end a little early this session if you want.))

Thurirl: ((I’m a little distracted, really. Not sure what to do either after Mooch left.))

Axhar: ((I’ll be heading off in 5 minutes))

Seiankornai: ((sounds like a night, then))

Axhar: ((ok))

  • Grok looks for a key, or a lever to force the door.
    Axhar: ((see you all next week, and major props for the stirges ))

IsabisEstolin: ((OK, Grok can work at unlocking or destroying the door next session ))

Grok finds a key: it’s in the keyhole, on the far side.
Game Saved
Thurirl: ((heh; good to hear))

Log Saved
Thurirl: ((g’night all))

Jamshid par-Bahadur is disconnected.
Thurirl is disconnected.
You have disconnected.

Log 80

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 79

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User