Log 81

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 80

Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Tak has connected.
Malaina has connected.
Dragonhawk: hello

Malaina: hello, feeling better?

Dragonhawk: yeah, mostly

Dragonhawk: we replaced the curtains in the bedroom to reduce the early morning wakup issue

Malaina: thats good

Seiankornai: so how have you been lately?

Malaina: Finally over this bad head cold I got a couple of weeks ago, plugged up my ears and I couldn’t pop them for days, so that put pressure on them which was very uncomfy

Thurirl has connected.
Seiankornai: oh, those are annoying, very glad we’re leaving cold season

Seiankornai: hi Bandit

Thurirl: hey

Thurirl: how many we waitin’ for?

Dragonhawk: everyone but you and Mooch

Dragonhawk: even TGU is AFK at the moment 9.9

Malaina: yea, finally was able to start popping my ears a couple of days ago, so that took alot of pressure off

Dragonhawk: I hear you. I got my last sinus cold just in time to get on an airplane – that was definitely uncomfortable

Dragonhawk: sounds like yours lasted longer though, ouch

Grok has connected.
Dragonhawk: Hello

Thurirl: That’s three!

Malaina: yea, it did, I got some Mucinex and that helped drain alot of the fluid out

Malaina: I am still blowing it out of my nose though

  • Grok avoids Mal due to high snot volume…
    Thurirl: Hush, you. =P

Seiankornai: but isn’t Grok an ogre? aren’t they noramlly snotty?

Dragonhawk: so we’re short Jessaila and Jamshid again, but we have enough people to play anyway

Seiankornai: yay

Dragonhawk: next week, the GM will be travelling, so we’ll probably do something out of timeline and not too map dependent

Malaina: Okie dokie

Dragonhawk: in case there should be server issues while we’re not at home to fix it

Dragonhawk: also, we’ll probably have to start late…we’ll email you

Seiankornai: but for now

Dragonhawk: for now

  • Seiankornai looks over the orc shameness
    When last we saw our heroes, they had just captured some orc females
    Grok: W "We eat them?

They surrendered in the face of overwhelming force and blocked exits.
Jessaila was examining an interesting door earlier, but that’s north of you now; there is also a long downward stairway in that chamber
Malaina: “Isabis, you want to check out what Jess was looking at while they talk to these two?”

Isabis: “What, you don’t trust me to talk to… oh, you mean You want to check it out, don’t you? OK.”
  • Isabis examines the door, and the holes in the wall that Jessaila pointed out earlier
    Malaina: “I just think they would talk more without 2 drakes staring at them, even though both of them better be full!”
  • Vari 1 looks innocent
  • Vari 2 also looks innocent
  • Seiankornai looks innocent too!
    Isabis: “It’s astonishing how much an angry drake can eat, though I hear armor gives them indigestion.”
  • Seiankornai sure isn’t though
  • Grok looks hungry
  • Thurirl looks stoic.
    Malaina: “Well, only thing that gives him indigestion is really spicy foods.”
  • Malaina also checks out the holes on the door
    Seiankornai: “Eh, leather is not too bad, but I prefer to strip my meals of metal armor.”

Seiankornai: Susuran “So, who are you, what else is here?”

MagesHelper: “I’m wearing lots of metal under the leather. Iron. Sharp bits of nasty tasting iron!”

Shaman: “I am Burdug, shaman of the Crone! This level belongs to her immortal tyrany – you will be enslaved most harshly when she conquets!”

Shaman: ((conquers, even))

Malaina: ((Is there anything I should roll?))

Seiankornai: ((is she speaking in Susuran?))

Shaman: (under her breath) “mutter incompetant ogre mutter mutter keep out stupid adventurers mutter”

Shaman: ((Gamok))

Seiankornai: ((ah))

You whisper to Malaina: Reminder: the door is carved in the image of a glowering dwarven face. Jessaila found eight small holes – tubes? – on either side of the door, cunningly disguised in the carvings and stonework around it.
Seiankornai: G “Ah, this language, makes sense I suppose.”

Malaina: “Hmmm…you think the holes are how to get the door open?”

Shaman: “The tongue of the immortal Crone is the most sensible in all the worlds!”

Isabis: “I think it’s how some of these people got dead, actually.”

Seiankornai: G “But it doesn’t have the proper words for teh various shades of hunting, killing, and eating.”

Malaina: “Really?”

ShamanBurdug: (overdone air of dignified endurance) “The glass serpent needs no words.”

HelperOrcess: (g) “What words do you need besides ’I win (barely),” “I win (vastly)” and “I lose/am dead” ?"

  • Thurirl goes over to join Isabis and Malaina. He already learned one language to understand the ogre. He’s not going to learn this one unless he needs to.
    Grok: ((don’t eat me?))

HelperOrcess: ((LOL))

Thurirl: ((When you’re facing down dragons, yes.))

HelperOrcess: (( it would sound a lot like “I’m dead, I”m dead, don’t eat me!" …might convince a drake at that, who wants to be known as a carrion eater?))

Seiankornai: “There’s a few more, but we can discuss that later, for now, if you want to avoid being an object lesson, tell us all you know about this place.”

Malaina: ((But if its speaking, then its not dead))

Seiankornai: (((very, very young drakes could fall for it, though))

ShamanBurdug: “Our glorious leader assigned our local incom…er, our local leader Ulfe, the duty of taking and holding this little dwarf hole until her return. Sadly, Ulfe has not yet fully realized the goal.”

Seiankornai: “But he has met his destiny.”

ShamanBurdug: “What? What destiny?”

  • Seiankornai translates for Grok
    Seiankornai: “In the belly of two or three drakes.”
Malaina: ((The destiny of digesting in one of the drakes stomachs))

ShamanBurdug: “Oh…”

Malaina: ((It’s glorious!))
  • ShamanBurdug looks like maybe she was hoping for a last minute rescue, or diversion at least, from that quarter
  • HelperOrcess just looks ill
    Seiankornai: ((mwahahahahaha…. I might be having too much fun playing a drake >.> …. nah ))
  • Vari 1 comment he was tasty, but he can’t hear their conversation
    Seiankornai: “Granted not all of him, ogres don’t taste as well as orcs do.”

HelperOrcess: “… release us and we will see that the Crone does not punish you too harshly at her upcoming conquest of this plane.”

Seiankornai: “Now we both know that’s a lie, and a stupid thing to do.”

HelperOrcess: “So you kill us whatever we say, then? I tell you nothing more.”

Seiankornai: “I didn’t say that, I just said we wouldn’t let you go.”

  • ShamanBurdug snorts
    ShamanBurdug: “You know nothing more.”

HelperOrcess: “If not released and not killed, what will you do with us?”

Seiankornai: ((what will we do?""

Malaina: ((Drag them along, though I doubt they have been past the door))

Grok: ((use them to spring traps? target practice? Improvised club?))

  • Jessaila checks for traps « 1d20+11 = 15 + 11 = 26 », Presti « 1d20+8 = 16 + 8 = 24 »
    Jessaila: ((search, then disable presti))

Jessaila determines that while the trap can’t be fully disabled from this side, some careful misuse of her fencing blade will get the door open.
Annoyingly, all that is on the other side is the trap.
Jessaila: “Well that was disappointing.”

  • Jessaila searches in the little room anyway, just in case « 1d20+11 = 13 + 11 = 24 »
  • Grok on finding out door lead no where asks W “Where scroll thing?”
    The only interesting part is that the two large copper drums, which between them still contain nearly 20 gallons of alchemical reagents
    Grok: ((any of them explosive?))
Jessaila: “Oh, this could be handy.” Malaina: “What did you find Jess?”

ShamanBurdug: “What scroll thing?”

Jessaila: “Lots of alchemy stuff.” Malaina: “Is it part of the trap on the door?” Isabis: “Ooooh.”

Grok: ((Dumb shaman know woanish?))

Isabis: ((Seian said he was translating)) Jessaila: “Looks like, yes.”

Grok: ((not my words to them!))

Grok: ((actually, up to Seian

  • Seiankornai isn’t translating everything, and certainly not every we say
    Malaina: “Hmmm, maybe we could disable those?”
  • Seiankornai is mostly translating the orcs’ words to the rest
  • Isabis follows pipes around the system
    Seiankornai: “How far down have you orcs gone in this place?”

Thurirl: “Perhaps it would be wise to invest in a massive retaking of this fortress. Some of the old traps may be repurposed or salvaged for our use.”

Jessaila: “Qutie likely, though I think we’ve done a good portion of it already.” Isabis: "Yes…yes… Yes. When the counterweight goes up, it’s supposed to release measured amounts of each liquid into here, which would mix and presumably ignite as they flow into the channels and then pour out on the person opening the door.

Thurirl: “However, if the Crone should come through to this world, the endeavor would be fruitless. I shall have to see what can be arranged after she is prevented from conquering my… our homelands.”

Malaina: “So is there anyway to block them so when we open the door, we won’t get roasted?” Jessaila: “I’m just going to take the canisters of liquids down.” Isabis: “Just empty one of the drums, no problem. I suppose if we wanted to spend time on it, we could even make flask-bombs out of the stuff.” Jessaila: “Well, that’s what I want to do, Grok might be hte one to actually hold them.” Isabis: “although…I’m a bit short of flasks.” Jessaila: whisper “But don’t tell him what they are…”
  • Isabis glances around to be sure Grok’s out of earshot
    Malaina: “Well, we can either drain the liquid and lose any use, but get inside, or take the time to try and save it, but I don’t now if we got that kind of time right now.”
Isabis: “For certain. There’s no telling What he’d try to do with them.” Jessaila: “Doesn’t look like it blocks anything important, seems more like a curious cat killing trap.”
  • Isabis blinks at Malaina, then squeezes through the door, lifts the counterweight, and sets it on top of the mixing pan with it’s chain dangling
    Isabis: “Done.”
Malaina: “Thank you for making it easy, so let’s go then.” Isabis: “Jess did the hard part.” Seiankornai: “Well, if you’re not going to tell us what’s here, you can march ahead. Shall we go down? Ladies first, afterall.”

Burdug: “…need a torch.”

Seiankornai: “Thurirl, can you send one of your lights in here?”

ShamanBurdug: “It’s dark down the stair, and….no, a torch!”

  • Thurirl sends in a little ball of light and has it do gymnastics.
    Seiankornai: “If you want a source of fire…”
  • Seiankornai grins with entirely too many teeth entirely too close to Burdug’s face
    ShamanBurdug: “Hungre red drake isn’t afraid of a little torch fire, is he?”
  • Grok wanders over and looks in door
    Seiankornai: “We’ve got light, we’ve got fire. Let’s go down.”

Grok sees two large copper drums, and a bunch of random-looking small tubing
Thurirl: “I don’t wish to alarm you, but our riddle master is wandering over to have a look.”

Jessaila: W “Ah, hi Grok. It’s money liquid, take it to dwarves later, they turn it into money for us.” Jessaila: (Bluff « 1d20+11 = 17 + 11 = 28 »)

ShamanBurdug: (( +1 for being mostly-true ))

  • Thurirl opens his mouth to bluff, then realizes he’s talking to the ogre. He shuts his mouth.
    Grok: W “Dwarves use liquid for money? How they carry it?”
Jessaila: W “In big drums like these or smaller bottles. We’ll take them later on our way out.”

Grok: W “Dwarves strange. They take water too?”

Jessaila: W “No, this is a special liquid, not water, and not beer, oddly. Just a strange liquid they like.”
  • ShamanBurdug resists being thrust down the stairs, and keeps insisting that she needs a real torch
  • Jessaila listens in, “Why do you need a real torch?”
    ShamanBurdug: “…light the way. Light up the dwarf walls? Just want it.”
Vari 1: “If she want torch, she can be one.”

ShamanBurdug: “I don’t Trust little glow balls to keep off…to do the job.”

  • Jamshid par-Bahadur runs back to tell the former prisoners where we are going, and that they should probably make a camp somewhere, likely near the shore but out of sight.
    Thurirl: “She is not telling us the whole truth. Fire is needed for some vital reason.”
  • Grok readies an action to send a javelin in the back if they take actions to betray us.
    Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
    if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
    Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Malaina: “Should we have one of the drakes breath some fire down the hallway?”

Seiankornai: “Might as well, I suppose.”

ShamanBurdug: “That’s not what…ugh.”

  • ShamanBurdug ducks into the stream so she won’t get scorched
  • Seiankornai breaths fire down the way, over the orcs’ heads."
  • Seiankornai loves being a drake
    You hear that buzzing sound again…
    Thurirl: “I believe we may encounter more of those foul things from earlier.”
Seiankornai: “More stirges?” G “Are they yours?”
  • ShamanBurdug laughs maniacally “My little stingies! Should have brought a torch!”
    HelperOrcess: “Smoke, they don’t like smoke, make smoke not just fire!”
  • HelperOrcess flatterns herself in the streambed, trembling."
    Seiankornai: W “Grok, tear off a bit of your clothing for me!”
  • Grok shrugs and rips the arm off.
  • Grok hands it off to Seian
  • Seiankornai takes the arm and holds it in front of his face, ready to breath fire over it and into the stirges when he sees them.
    Seiankornai: “Keep moving.”
  • HelperOrcess is entirely unwilling to leave the stream
    Seiankornai: “Can you pick them up, Vari? My claw is full.”
  • Vari 2 will either pick them up with his claws, which will be more gentle, or his mouth, which will be more painful, but either way, they are moving
  • Grok is willing to grab them if needed
    Vari 2: ((You can have Grok take them, that is probably more entertaining))
Seiankornai: ((he could use a club, choose the shamaness ))
  • Grok pickes the shamaness up if Vari doesn’t
    HelperOrcess: ((init))
Seiankornai: “Oh, that’s where they are coming from. Vari, catch! Use it to make smoke on them.” tosses the ogre cloth
  • Vari 2 lets Grok pick the Shamaness up…he figures he can use her as a living shield
  • Vari 2 catchs the cloth and waves the smoke about
  • Grok takes hold of the shaman
    Seiankornai: Init « 1d20+7 = 9 + 7 = 16 »
Malaina: « 1d20+10 = 13 + 10 = 23 » Malaina and Vari’s Initiative Jessaila: Init « 1d20+15 = 16 + 15 = 31 » Grok: Grok acts quickly, with a roll of « 1d20+9 = 5 + 9 = 14 »

HelperOrcess: ((BRB, restarting my maptool – the server will stay up.))

Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Thurirl has connected.
Malaina has connected.
Grok has connected.
Tak has connected.
Thurirl: Initiative: « 1d20+8 = 3 + 8 = 11 »

Isabis has received initiative.
Isabis has received initiative.
Grok has received initiative.
Thurirl has received initiative.
Jessaila has received initiative.
Grok: « 1d20+8 = 16 + 8 = 24 » Jamshid init

Jessaila

  • Seiankornai moves up and covers the shamaness so Grok and Vari don’t have to worry about her
    Seiankornai: Jess does that
Jessaila: ((done))

Grok: ((opps, make that 22. only gets a +6 to init))

Malaina has received initiative.

  • Malaina moves to go be closer to Isabis and leaves them to the ones that can breath fire
    Vari 2: « 1d20+6 = 14 + 6 = 20 » Fire Breath; Threat Range 20 (increases to 18-20 w/Favored Foe), Beam/Range 20ft, Damage type: Fire
Vari 2: « 2d6 = 6 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage

Malaina: ((And I am done))

  • Stirges save vs 13 for « 1d20+6 = 18 + 6 = 24 » « 1d20+6 = 1 + 6 = 7 » « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 » « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 » « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 »
    Grok: ((Jamshid moves up, and readies an action to stab any hostile foe that gets within range. done.))
  • Vari 2 makes sure to wave the smoking cloth in their direction once he is done breathing his fire
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Seiankornai has received initiative.
  • Seiankornai is fairly sure he can’t get back to the stirges, so keeps watch up ahead for any other surprises
    Seiankornai: ((done))

Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Isabis has received initiative.

  • Isabis considers moving towards the commotion, runs into the wolves, and changes her mind about trying to climb over the pack
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok grapples with the shaman
    Grok: « 1d20+19 = 5 + 19 = 24 »

Grok: ((Done))

  • Shaman resists damply « 1d20+5 = 18 + 5 = 23 »
    Shaman: ((plus two, so she escapes!))
Seiankornai: ((size bonus to smaller for avoiding grapple))

Shaman: ((you going to AD that, or just try again?))

Grok: ((full round action, so done))

Thurirl has received initiative.

  • Thurirl rushes forward to find some open space to work with.
    Jessaila: W “Don’t drown her, Grok.”
Thurirl: “Packmates! Follow close!”
  • Shamaness slips through Grok’s grip like a fish…she’s slimy lik eone too, yech.
    Grok: W “I not.”
  • Stirges decide whether to fly at the food or away from the smoke « 1d7 = 6 »
  • Stirges lose only one swarm member
  • Stirges attack Vari2, hitting « 1d20+6 = 13 + 6 = 19 » « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 » and « 1d20+6 = 6 + 6 = 12 »
  • Stirges 88 latches onto Vari2’s face, sinking its horrid little claws into his scales and one vulnerable nostril
  • Stirges 44 and 847 have less luck finding places to latch on
    Jessaila has received initiative.
    Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
    if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
    Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.

  • Jessaila just stays guarding the shaman
    Malaina has received initiative.
    Vari 2: « 1d20+6 = 10 + 6 = 16 » Fire Breath; Threat Range 20 (increases to 18-20 w/Favored Foe), Beam/Range 20ft, Damage type: Fire

Stirges: ((you roll the attack anyway, Malaina, but it loses its attachment bonus to defense for poor choice of location ))

Stirges: ((as for the others…I guess technically they are in a line starting from a corner of Vari2’s space…))

Stirges: ((roll damage))

Vari 2: « 2d6 = 5 » Fire Breath Damage/ Fire Damage

Stirges: nearby save vs 15 for « 1d20+6 = 4 + 6 = 10 » « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 »

Vari crisps the stupid bug trying to climb up his nose, but the others escape
…temporarily anyway
Vari 2: « 1d20+8 = 7 + 8 = 15 » Claw Attack; Threat Range 19-20 (increases to 17-20 w/Favored Foe)

Vari barely misses a stirge as it attempts to fly over his head

  • Vari 1 takes into the air and then does something he has never done before. He starts flapping his wings in a fast manner, kicking up the air and directing it towards the stirge
    Malaina: Wing Buffet: 1 Full Action • Attack Action • Requires Winged Flight Speed The character flaps his wings vigorously, creating a momentary gale. Each smaller target within a cone facing in a direction of the character’s choice and with a length equal to the character’s winged flight speed (40ft) makes a Reflex save (DC 17 Reflex Save). This DC increases by 4 per Size category of difference. With success, the target is pushed 1 square away from the character. With failure, the target is pushed 1d4 squares away and becomes sprawled
  • Stirges try to avoid being blown away in the wind « 1d20+6 = 15 + 6 = 21 » « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 »
    The lucky strige snags a claw on one of Vari2’s horns and hangs on
    Jessaila: "YEAH! Fry them, Varis!!

Malaina: « 1d4 = 3 »

  • Stirges 847 is blown into a wall, taking « 1d4 = 4 » damage
  • Stirges saves for « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » vs WALL! I mean vs 17
    Malaina: ((Done!))
Jessaila: “WOOOOO!”
  • Stirges 847 falls senseless at the base of the wall
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    Grok: Jamshid moves forward looking for foes to stabbity stab.

Grok: ((done))

No foes are apparent between the stream and, well, the stream
Seiankornai has received initiative.
Seiankornai: “Sounds like they’re having fun.”

  • Seiankornai takes off in the bigger room, looking around
    Isabis has received initiative.
  • Isabis moves up to the next blockage in the way and pauses to see what’s going on.
    Grok has received initiative.
  • Grok grabs shamaness again
    Grok: « 1d20+19 = 5 + 19 = 24 »
  • ShamanBurdug resists again (with bonus this time) « 1d20+7 = 5 + 7 = 12 »
  • ShamanBurdug is out of luck
    ShamanBurdug: ((is that full round again?))
Jessaila: ((that is full round, so Thurirl now)) Seiankornai: “I’m not seeing anything else over this way, so once those bugs are delt with we should be in the clear.”

Grok: ((yes))

  • Thurirl keeps his bow ready as he and the wolves move forward through the caves.
    Thurirl has received initiative.
    Seiankornai: “Oh, there they are!”

The remainder of the stirge nest comes out the other end of the water channel near Sein and the wolves
The remaining near stirge flies away from the scary, uneatable drakes
Jessaila has received initiative.
Thurirl: “Perturbulant insects! I should incinerate their nests!”

Seiankornai: “Sounds like a good idea.” Jessaila: “Hey, get up now, we’ve moving.”
  • Jessaila addresses the orcess helper
    HelperOrcess: “nononono, no stingies…”
Jessaila: “Vari?” Vari 2: “One flew away, but stomp on another soon.” Jessaila: “They seem to be dead by the drakes, so let’s go.”
  • HelperOrcess listens « 1d20+4 = 2 + 4 = 6 »
    HelperOrcess: “… if you say so…”
  • Jessaila marches the orcess in front
    Jessaila: ((done))

Malaina has received initiative.
Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.

  • Vari 2 goes to claw apart the stirge that is down
    Vari2 coup-de-graces the stunned stirge
    Grok is disconnected.
  • Malaina will be moving with Isabis
    Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
    HelperOrcess: ((when Grok gets back))

HelperOrcess: ((…or other players can move him.))

Seiankornai has received initiative.
HelperOrcess: ((shamaness will attempt escape from grapple))

ShamanBurdug: « 1d20+3 = 15 + 3 = 18 »

ShamanBurdug: ((…which again requires Grok to roll agains it. drat))

Isabis has received initiative.
Seiankornai: Grok athletics « 1d20+19+2 = 9 + 19 + 2 = 30 »

  • ShamanBurdug is stuck
    Isabis: ((Malain, your delayed turn now))
  • Seiankornai bites at one of the Stirges « 1d20+12 = 4 + 12 = 16 »
    Dragonhawk: hit

Seiankornai: « 1d10+8 = 10 + 8 = 18 » nomnomnom

  • Stirge saves for « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » vs 19
  • Stirge is desert
    Grok has received initiative.
    Thurirl is disconnected.
    Stirge: ((pause until people get back online or for 15 min, whicher is faster))

Grok has connected.
Seiankornai: ((wb))

Seiankornai: ((the orc failed to escape the grapple))

  • Grok keeps shaman from causing trouble
    Grok: ((done))

Stirge: ((you also have 1 half-action for Jamshid))

Seiankornai: ((going to drag her along?))

Stirge: ((We decided we were pretty sure he’d move up an action; now he can see the other stirge))

Grok: Jamshid moves to melee range, grok is keeping Shaman from running

Thurirl has received initiative.
Stirge: ((we’ll give him until the 15 minutes I said before to come back on))

Stirge: ((but Jessaila can go in the mean time))

Stirge: hmm…though he was ready to sign back on…

Stirge: ((Rune Jess and Jamshid I guess))

Seiankornai: ((?))

Stirge: ((Wait, it’s the sturge’s turn))

  • Stirge and its pals think non-scaled people might be easier to bite
  • Stirge attack wolf for « 1d20+6 = 9 + 6 = 15 » and Jamshid for « 1d20+6 = 5 + 6 = 11 » and « 1d20+6 = 11 + 6 = 17 »
    Stirge: misses the wolf, and the first one at least misses Jamshid. Does the 17 hit?

Malaina: ((No))

  • Stirge is done
    Thurirl has connected.
    Stirge: ((wb, your turn))
  • Thurirl takes careful aim with his magic…
  • Thurirl fires off three rays of intense heat, burning into his targets with the fury of his magic!
    (Casting Check: « 1d20+14 = 17 + 14 = 31 » Damage: Ray 1: « 4d4 = 12 » Ray 2: « 4d4 = 10 » Ray 3: « 4d4 = 11 »; AP 5)
    Thurirl: ((one for each Stirge))
  • Stirge 726 saves for « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 » vs 19
  • Stirge 1 saves for « 1d20+6 = 12 + 6 = 18 » vs 15
  • Stirge 104 saves for « 1d20+6 = 2 + 6 = 8 » vs 15
    Stirge: ((2 out of three ain’t bad, as they say )

Jessaila has received initiative.
Malaina has received initiative.
Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.

  • Vari 2 checks out the area to see if there is anything that has to be burned
  • Stirge 44 is hiding in the nest, trying to blend into the wall
    me is given away to Vari’s drakish senses by the smell of scorched chitin, however
    Stirge: …Stirge 44 is given away
  • Vari 2 growls, ready to go inside to destroy that thing
    Vari 2: ((Unless Vari can move ina nd breath fire, I am done for my turn))

Grok: ((then check the area for loot))

Grok: Jamshid stabs 1!

Jamshid par-Bahadur has received initiative.
Grok: « 1d20+12 = 19 + 12 = 31 » for « 1d10+2 = 10 + 2 = 12 »

  • Stirge saves for « 1d20+6 = 20 + 6 = 26 » vs 21
    Stirge: ((must be the exceptionally luck one))

Grok: « 1d20+12 = 13 + 12 = 25 » for « 1d10+2 = 4 + 2 = 6 »

Grok: ((again))

  • Stirge saves for « 1d20+6 = 10 + 6 = 16 » vs 24
    The stingies are dead – Vari can burn the nest at will.
    Grok: ((Grok continues to sit on the shaman, and then goes to sleep))

Grok: ((night all))

Stirge: goodnight

  • Vari 2 sets the nest on fire
    Vari 2: ((Night))

Dragonhawk: Next week will be out-of-timeline

Grok: K

Grok is disconnected.
Dragonhawk: goodnight all

Game Saved
Log Saved
Vari 2: night

Malaina is disconnected.
Thurirl is disconnected.

Log 82

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 81

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User