Log 90

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 89

Host has connected.
Seiankornai has connected.
Grok has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Grok: hello

Dragonhawk: Hello

Dragonhawk: Running slow here tonight; Jessaila’s player will certainly be late and as for me, I forgot my intention to prepare NPCs last Sat. so now I’m scrambling and hoping you don’t get to them too fast.

Dragonhawk: Also, for some reason even the people who are on other places are not on here, but that’s probably just a matter of not noticing the time.

Thurirl has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Thurirl: salutations

Grok: so a strange night, ok

Malaina has connected.
Seiankornai: greetings

Malaina: hello

Dragonhawk: we’ll give Brock 10 more minutes to get home, then we’ll get started regardless.

Malaina: kk

Jessaila has connected.
Dragonhawk: hello

Seiankornai: greetings

When last we saw our heroes, they were walking up a lot of stairs
At the top, a roughly octagonal room with a lot of carving.
Two doors are flanked by three statues, and both doors and statues are carved in now-familiar style in the likeness of dwarven warriors.

  • Grok looks to see if he recognizes what the carvings are ((as in, pictures))
  • Malaina isn’t sure she trusts statues in a place like this
    Dragonhawk: (You could probably recognize members of this family by the familiar facial features, considering that practically every major door in the place, plus sepulchur lids and relief carvings, has depicted them)

The doors are glaring dwarven faces, standard design for this place really.

  • Seiankornai looks around. “So… left or right?”
    Malaina: ((Should we move our tokens?))

The statues are full larger-than-life warrior figures complete with extra-large axes held high
They are shown wearing chainmail and stern expressions.
You get the impression somebody wanted everyone who traveled this place to feel threatened; it’s actually kind of a jarring ocntrast to the beauty of the natural caverns.
Dragonhawk: ((go ahead and think of circle-D as a landing))

  • Grok looks around for something interesting here
    Dragonhawk: Statues. Carvings. Domed ceiling. It’s all very interesting if you like architecture.

Dragonhawk: (the stars are the statue positions.)

  • Jessaila does like architecture and is very interested.
  • Thurirl is less curious of the sights than the sounds. He swore he heard something…
  • Grok looks around for something we were supposed to find here.
    Oh, yes, and you can hear someone at work on an anvil…somewhere
    Seiankornai: ((creepy))
  • Grok looks for anvil
    There is no sign of a “fragment” of a scroll written by an ancient human woman, not that Grok could easily tell the difference between that and any other piece of parchment
    Dragonhawk: (preception, Grok)

Seiankornai: ((Notice or Search?))

Dragonhawk: ((ah, right. Search, I guess.))

Grok: « 1d20+1 = 13 + 1 = 14 » untrained

The hammering is faint, yet it echoes oddly; you can’t determine which door it comes from.

  • Jessaila comes up and aids in the searching.
  • Jessaila searches. « 1d20+11 = 5 + 11 = 16 » (Search)
    Malaina: « 1d20+9 = 8 + 9 = 17 » Search

Jessala and Malaina are similarly frustrated by the echo

  • Grok shrugges, and opens door on the left
    The left and center statues attack!
    Seiankornai: ((OF COURSE!!! everyone or just Grok?))
Malaina: ((This is why I don’t trust statues anymore))
  • Grok attacks back!
    Thurirl: ((and the ogre gets things started right off the bat…))

Dragonhawk: Axes hit Grok perhaps, « 1d20+8 = 2 + 8 = 10 » and « 1d20+8 = 14 + 8 = 22 » and possibly Jessaila who is in the way, more or less « 1d20+8-2 = 8 + 8 – 2 = 14 » and « 1d20+8-6 = 1 + 8 – 6 = 3 »

Dragonhawk: (does the 22 hit Grok or the 14 Jess?)

Jessaila: ((Moment.))

Jessaila: ((Defense 18, no hit.))

Grok: no

Seiankornai: “A bit slow, aren’t they.”

Fortunately, the statues seem to have been calibrated for orcs, no ogres, and merely whap Grok on the head with their shafts.
Behind the door is…a 3" recess in the wall.

  • Grok attempts to push the statue over, the center one
    Dragonhawk: strength check I guess

Grok: « 1d20+4 = 5 + 4 = 9 »

Grok pushes on a statue. No effect.

  • Grok attempts to grab the ax from center statue
    Seiankornai: ((are the statues still active or was it just that single attack?))

The east statues has its axe down; the west one has its axe up. The center is one up and one down – looks like a signal flagger now.
A glowering dwarven signal flagger
Seiankornai: “Weel, seems to be only the one attack each. Shall we step back and let Grok try again?”

Jessaila: “Huh, what’s this? Get the axes in the right position and the door opens?”

Malaina: ((So we’re not in battle? I just want to be sure so I can move my tokens))

Dragonhawk: ((no battle, just the trap attack))

  • Grok uses an action to defend self, and then attempts the right hand door
  • Seiankornai steps back before Grok does
  • Vari 2 tries to peer in
  • Vari 2 only sees Seians big tail in the way
    Dragonhawk: Axes hit Grok perhaps, « 1d20+8 = 1 + 8 = 9 » and « 1d20+8 = 2 + 8 = 10 »

Dragonhawk: (( LOL very much miss))

Seiankornai: “Lousy dwarven construction. Can’t they ever make traps right?” (( ))

Not only do the axes not hit grok, the center one sticks halfway down with a loud screeching noise.
IsabisE: “Well, it is a very old trap, and the vessa-foreigners probably haven’t been performing proper maintenance.”

Malaina: “So….are they traps, or a way to find the right pathway?”
  • Grok looks at center one.
    Thurirl: “The constructs have not seen maintenance for some time. It is no surprise that they are not fully functional.”

The other door has nothing but a thin recess behind it, just like the first.
Seiankornai: “Hmm, the visible doors lead no where. Perhaps a hidden door leads somewhere?”

IsabisE: “It stands to reason. They didn’t lock the door at the bottom of the stairs just to keep people away from the traps, nor clad it in iron just for a distraction.”

Jessaila: “I bet you have to have the axes of the statues in a certain position for the true door to operate.”

Malaina: “Well, shall we get the strongest in here to start moving them?”
  • Grok attempts to pull the center statue
    Malaina: ((Too bad there isn’t any sunlight))

IsabisE: “I hope not…dwarven trap maintenance isn’t my strong suite either.”

Seiankornai: W “Grok, try pulling the arms.”

IsabisE: ((str check if you’re still trying to pull it over))

Grok: « 1d20+4 = 11 + 4 = 15 »

Grok pulls the statue around 90º
Apparently it’s held up right by a bold in the base
IsabisE: ((bolt))

  • Thurirl watches from afar. “Fascinating…”
    Seiankornai: “Ah, a puzzle for Grok.” *waits for the Fezz to come out.
  • Malaina chuckles
  • Grok takes out his fez and puts it on. W “Break bolt?”
    Seiankornai: W “NO!”

IsabisE: “What’s he wanting to do now?”

Thurirl: “I believe it would be logical to avoid further damage to the constructs until all other methods have failed.”

You whisper to Jessaila: please rollGM a notice check

  • Grok starts attempting to move statue around, trying to figure out it’s range of movement.
    You whisper to Seiankornai: please rollGM a notice check
    Grok can haul the statue all the way around
  • Jessaila rolls to you: « 1d20+12 = 16 + 12 = 28 » Notice => Invalid expression: « 1d20+12 = 16 + 12 = 28 » Notice.
  • Seiankornai rolls to you: 1d20+11 => 14 + 11 = 25
  • Grok goes back to look at the carving, looking for a pattern or arrangement in the carvings
    Seiankornai: “He wondered if he should break the bolt.”

You whisper to Jessaila: You can see right into the base of the statue from the back…there doesn’t appear to be any mechanism there. Whatever it is must be fully contained in the statue itself.
You whisper to Seiankornai: You can see right into the base of the statue from the back…there doesn’t appear to be any mechanism there. Whatever it is must be fully contained in the statue itself.
IsabisE: “How about unthreading it?”

Malaina: “Please don’t let him.”

IsabisE: “You know, without stripping the threads.”

Jessaila: "No, I can see under the statue – there’s no connecting mechanism.

Jessaila: “It’s just within the statue.”

Seiankornai: “That’s what I’m seeing too.”

Thurirl: “I was about to ask if anyone present had any skill with dwarven engineering.”

Thurirl: “Dismantling is preferable to destroying, provided we are capable of it. Using it without dismantling is far more preferable, though will take time…”

Jessaila: “I’m not sure we can dismantle it and still make it work.”

Thurirl: “Thus my preference to using it as is, however damaged it may be.”

IsabisE: ((I offer a hint, against 1 extra GM action die for the next battle))

Jessaila: ((I’d be fine with that.))

Seiankornai: ((sure))

IsabisE: (( If this secret door sees regular use, then there must be a trail – perhaps those with skills in tracking could discern it. ))

Seiankornai: ((hmm, not me; who’s got the best survival?))

Malaina: ((I have a +12 in Survival))

IsabisE: ((better than Isabis then))

  • Jessaila is a survivalist. « 1d20+11 = 13 + 11 = 24 » Survival
    Malaina: ((nvm))

Seiankornai: ((you could try assisting for an extra +2))

Jessail does find a faint trail, actually more an area with dirt rather than dust…it leads to the east wall.
Sort of behind the east statue
Jessaila: “Looks like the east got more use.”

Malaina: “Might be where that noise is coming from.”

IsabisE: ((note: not the east DOOR, the east “apparently blank wall behind a statue”))

Jessaila: “The blank wall behind this statue here.”

  • Grok , apparently not finding anything in the carving, goes back to the statues and tries to move the other two
    Grok can rotate the other two on their bolts as well
    Seiankornai: “MAke them all face east?”

Jessaila: “Go for it.”

IsabisE: ((search checks to find the door itself, now at +3 for knowing where to look))

  • Jessaila searches. « 1d20+11 = 6 + 11 = 17 » (Search)
    Malaina: « 1d20+9+3 = 17 + 9 + 3 = 29 » Search

Seiankornai: ((nice one))

Malaina finds it, and to her astonishment, it actually comes right open!
On the back side, it is plainly damaged; some hidden lock was apparently taken out with rough tools.
Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.

  • Malaina jumps a bit when it opens and then lets the others know
    Jessaila: “Nice work, Mala.”

Grok: ((Good work.))

  • Grok barrels forward and opens next door
    Thurirl: “Ah, now we are getting somewhere.”

Having climbed 30 feet of stairs to get up here, you now face nearly the same distance in descent – only steeper. A door closes off the bottom.
As Grok barrels over the 13 step, he sets of a warning spell. It yells loudly in Gamok.
MagicMouth: (G) “ALERT! ALERT! INTRUDERS APPROACH!”

Jessaila: “Oh… nice.”

  • Isabis gets her bow ready
  • Wolves howl at the noise
  • Malaina smacks her forehead
  • Grok pushes forward to door, not giving them time to prepare
    Malaina: “Seian, you are getting a leash for him when we are back in civilization…”

Seiankornai: “I think the non-existant dwarves have been alerted. Though I wonder who else might be in here.”

Wolves: ((….aaand this is where I remember to grab tokens. One moment.))

Seiankornai: “Yes, m’lady.”

  • Thurirl gets ready to deal with the consequences of the ogre’s lack of subtlety.
    Wolves: ((…where are those dwarf-zombie tokens we used in Stars Like Dust?))

Seiankornai: ((….oh dear))

  • Malaina gets her Rostislasi ready
    Wolves: ((found one. Only dwarf tokens I have, apparently 9.9 ))

Thurirl: ((paint red eyes on ’em?))

Wolves: ((what? red eyes?))

Modifying the fog-of-war manually without a server running affects only the global exposed area (i.e. the entire map), even
if one or more tokens are selected. If you want your changes to apply to individual tokens, start a MapTool server with
Individual Fog enabled (you can leave the Alias field empty to make an anonymous server, if you wish).

This warning will not appear again for this campaign.
Seiankornai: ((make ’em look eviiiiil))

Wolves: ((I didn’t say these ones were zomibes; I’m saying the tokens were originally made for zombies))

Unknown command: “eYou find a mighty dwarven hall, fully 100 by 50 feet, and lined with 10 great pillars depicting the Faces of Creation supporting the world, as represented by tile mosaics on the ceiling. Presumably they continued down onto the walls, but there they have been destroyed long since and replaced by Cronist slogans and anti-dwarf graffiti.”. Try /help for a list of commands.
You find a mighty dwarven hall, fully 100 by 50 feet, and lined with 10 great pillars depicting the Faces of Creation supporting the world, as represented by tile mosaics on the ceiling. Presumably they continued down onto the walls, but there they have been destroyed long since and replaced by Cronist slogans and anti-dwarf graffiti.
A small fire smolders on the floor in front of a dias supporting a surprisingly bare stone bench. Guttering orange torches set incongrously in finely worked sconces on the pillars light the rest of the room.
You can see 5 doors, not counting the one Grok just barreled through

  • Grok looks around for anvil noise source
    A harsh voice calls out from the shadows behind the pillars: (G) “Go back the way you came! This is the only warning you’ll get!”
  • Jessaila draws her saber.
    Seiankornai: G, shouting “Are you goblin or dwarf?”

Voice: “Dwarf…”

Voice: “What are you?”

  • Grok looks now for source of voice
  • Thurirl mutters, “Used to brusque dwarven greetings…”
    Seiankornai: “Well, not dwarves, but not orcs or degenerate vessa either. I’m a drake.”

Thurirl: “Not degenerate, no… you have a grasp of tact, Seian, as always.”

Seiankornai: W “We have humans, a civilized vessa, an elf, tw- er, three drakes, and an ogre, who’s sort of house broken.”

Voice: “…drake? I thought drakes were, ah, hmm.”

Voice: “Well it’s been a long time and its not the world we thought it was.”

Seiankornai: to Thurirl “Well, what would you call them?”

Thurirl: “……out of their element.”

Thurirl: ((Anyone notice the ogre moving into the room? O.o))

  • Grok approaches and examines the throne looking object
    Seiankornai: W “Grok, hold up!”

Grok appraoches the bench; it looks like there might have been decorations at some point – flammable, would be the most obvious guess.

  • Malaina keeps her sword out, but is willing to listen if things can be settled peacefully
    Voice: “GET BACK OR WE SHOOT!”
Malaina: “Seian, get him back!”

Shadows move behind the pillars
Seiankornai: sigh G “Don’t mind the ogre, he’s overly curious, and doesn’t understand you.”

Voice: “Well MAKE him understand!”

Seiankornai: W “Grok, get back of they’ll think your an enemy.”

  • Jessaila squits at the shadows, using her superior elven eyesight to identify them.
    You whisper to Jessaila: If those are dwarves, they must be giants. …er, wait…
    You whisper to Jessaila: Well, dwarf shaped but too big, anyway.
    Seiankornai: ((is Grok going to respond?))

Jessaila: “Aren’t you a bit… big… for dwarves?”

Grok: W “Who?”

Voice: (bitterly) “The crone thought we’d make better targets that way. Our benefit when we finally got out from under her thumb, though.”

Jessaila: “You hate the Crone?”

Voice: “Who doesn’t? Besides her Knights, that is.”

Voice: (quieter) “Cover me, guys.”

Seiankornai: “I doubt they love her, either.”

Thurirl: “We have no love for the Crone. We have even been in battle against her agents in this world.”

Jessaila: “Oh, there are some who love her. Morons. We’re not among the. May we parley with you?”

A warrior steps out from behind a pillar; female, and…presumably some kind of dwarf, but odd-looking. Her skin has an unhealthy-looking greyish cast, and her head is bald. She wears a sort of stone-plate mail, it must be terribly heavy, but it obviously saves on metal.
On her forehead, the mark of the crone has been applied with, apparently, a brand.

  • Seiankornai cocks his head while examining her
    Thurirl: “Fascinating.”

Seiankornai: G How long have you been here?"

Grok: W “Crone puppet?” Grok points at dwarf.

Malaina: “Seian, keep him quiet before we have a fight on our hands!”

Seiankornai: W “No, former Crone slave, escaped, hates Crone.”

Ghared: “Look, I don’t know why you’re here but this place is ours now. We got dragged in by the orc commanders back when, but when things went bad we broke away and took the lower level here for ourselves.”

Seiankornai: “We’re here for a tool to help fight against the Crone.”

Ghared: “Some of us have children – unbranded even! – and we’ve dug new mines and everything. We’re not shifting for adventurers or kinfolk of the former owners or anyone.”

  • Thurirl listens to the conversation while blending into the wall."
    Ghared: “…what tool?”
  • Ghared sounds suspicious
  • Seiankornai looks to the others
    IsabisE: “Well, it’s more like part of a tool. A piece of a scroll.”
  • Seiankornai provides translation as necessary
    Seiankornai: (particularly where Grok is concerned)
  • IsabisE can speak Gamok, it’s Woanish she refuses to learn
  • Thurirl just observes the room since he can’t understand the conversation.
    Ghared: “Doesn’t sound like much…what is it, half of some super-spell?”

Seiankornai: “It’s a spell to keep the moonpool sealed, so she can’t return.”

Ghared: “That…sounds good. For us, anyway. Dunno about whoever she’s using for slaves this century.”

Ghared: “I dunno, though. Anything as delicate as a scroll would’ve been trashed, unless it was in a case. Not that the folks who used to live here wouldn’t make fancy metal scroll cases.”

Ghared: (jealous) “They used metal for /everything/. It still blows my mind.”

Seiankornai: “The other dwarves? Not too surprising, they had lots and lots of it.”

Jessaila: “You can’t mine metal?”

Ghared: “Oh, we can. Sure we can, we love to.”

  • Grok looks around this room for the scroll on the off chance it’s around
    Ghared: “But the crone never let us keep much, you know? What does she care if we go into battle without armor?”

Ghared: “We were just slaves. Growing up, everything good was made of stone, because metal went to the idiot army. You know, loyalists.”

Malaina: “Is there any way we can help you get back home?”

Seiankornai: “I see. Hopefully your life here will turn out better.”

  • Ghared looks like she’s thinking hard
    Ghared: “We are home. I’m not kidding, we’re not giving up this place. Sure, it’d theoretically be nice to return ot the land of my fathers’ fathers, but that presupposes that great-grandfather had told someone where that /was/ you know?”

Jessaila: “Perhaps we could help arrange trade with other dwarves, and with the humans?”

Ghared: “To keep the crone from coming after us…hey, any of you guys ever see a fancy scroll case around here?”

Jessaila: “We’ve been clearing out some of the upper levels of this place of cronists, so perhaps you might be able to expand and push them out?”

Voices in the Shadows: “No.” “Nope.” “Don’t think so…” “Maybe in the undead zone, but I’m not sure.” “I don’t remember seeing anything like that.” “Dragon might have it – she’s got some stuff the right shape, I guess.”

Seiankornai: “Dragon?”

Ghared: “Oh, yeah, big monster that thinks she owns the lake below the forges. She’s got a collection, you know how they do.”

Malaina: “Is there anyway we can look among her…collection…peacefully?”

Ghared: “Scales black as an unlit tunnel, and a heart to match if you ask me.”

Jessaila: “I’d guess the answer to ‘peacefully’ would be ‘raaaaaargh.’”

Ghared: “Wait…you want to talk to the dragon?!? Uh, if there’s a way we don’t know it but you’re welcome to try I guess.”

  • Voice from behind a pillar makes a sound of wordless protest
    Seiankornai: “I suppose being a drake might help… or hurt, depending on how territorial she is.”

Thurirl: “It would be prudent to possess a contingency plan should negotiations fail.”

Ghared: “What, Ungol?”

Malaina: “I don’t know how a fight with a dragon would go…”

VoiceU: “You gonna let /strangers/ wander through the forges??”

Ghared: “…maybe, uh…maybe with a good escort?”

Grok: ((they go 1st when we encounter the dragon then))

Voice: “Maybe they should look in the undead warren, uh, first. You know, in case they don’t /have/ to go through the forge.”

Jessaila: “If going through the forge would be an issue, we can start there.”

Grok: W “Ask where undead are.”

Jessaila: “The ogre wants to know where the undead are.”

Seiankornai: “Where are the undead? We fought a skeletal wall already.”

Ghared: “Oh, those. Anywhere north of this room. We don’t care if you want to break old bones in there, they aren’t /our/ desecrated ancestors. Don’t come south of here without escort though, or you’re in for it. And if you – ahem, /when/ you come back, be sure to identify yourselves before you come charing through the doors.”

Ghared: “We aren’t on guard duty just ’cause we like to read the walls, you know?”

Wall: (grafitti, in Gamok) “Dwarves swim in cesswater!” “Dwarves have stones for brains!” “Stonecunning? Cunning as rocks!” “Dwarves can too fly, black powder proves it.”

Voice: “Someday we’ll get around to chipping that wall clean…”

  • Thurirl can’t read the grafitti, so any subtle humor is missed.
    Jessaila: “Would clearing out these undead warrens be of help to your people?”
  • Seiankornai can read it, and benefits from the reptiles ability to hide their emotions easily.
    Ghared: “Sure, I guess. Can’t use that area until they’re gone, after all.”

Ghared: ((what, subtle humor? From orcs? Highly unlikely.))

  • Grok goes to open door and fight undead
    Jessaila: “Oh no, the ogre’s running ahead again…”
  • Thurirl sighs. He’s really not surprised.
    Seiankornai: G “He’s interesting for an ogre. Wanted to be a sunchaser, hates the Crone, most unusual. We shall see you again.”

Grok: WGROK SMASH ROTTING FLESH! TO ME!”

Jessaila: “Yeah, see what we mean? Well, gotta go… hope we’ll come back.”

The door Grok wants to open is locked, and inscribed in Gamok with neater letters (if no particular craftsmanship) “Beyond this door the Maker of Death is Chained. May he gnaw on his own hate until the sun dies and all ‘faces’ are forgotten.”

  • Ghared unlocks the door for you…
    Game Saved
    Log Saved
    Ghared: ((somehow I didn’t actually expect you to go this way without a fight. Ah well, I’ll have wights and skeletons for you next week.))
Malaina: Next session ought to be fun Malaina: ((Well, they started talking somewhat civilly))

Grok: Good. Skellies smash satisfyingly

  • Jessaila likes diplomacy.
    Malaina: Just had to let them know we are on their side as well

Ghared: mhmm

  • Jessaila thinks we should help these folks clean out the whole place and rule it as friends.
    Ghared: It was a possibility

Seiankornai: we’re a diplomatic bunch, unless it’s cronists

  • Grok wants to beat dragon
    Jessaila: We could then make them contacts!

Ghared: yeah, I kind of expected you to go dragonward first. Lost my bet

Thurirl: Heh. This is gonna be an interesting dungeon.

Ghared: no biggie; and anyway, more XP for you this way probably

Malaina: is this like the tail end of the dungeon?

Seiankornai: ((which way is dragonward?)))

Ghared: through the forge is dragonward

Thurirl: points That-a-way!

Dragonhawk: she is not, of course, a Dragon of the kind Seian serves.

Malaina: so she is probably a really big, grumpy drake?

Dragonhawk: speaking strictly out or character: she’s a dragon from another world, so from your characters’ perspectives, yes, a very large grumpy drake

Malaina: so the dragons in this setting aren’t from this world?

Seiankornai: the terminology might cause…. issues

Thurirl: heh

Dragonhawk: the dragons in this setting are equal with the Sun and Moon and “Faces of Creation”

Seiankornai: more that the dragons in this setting are semi-divine beings, while dragons from out world are regular dragons

Dragonhawk: the “dragon” under Khundrakar is a mortal being

Malaina: so it’s easier to kill this one, then even think of facing one from this world?

Dragonhawk: if you try to “face” one from this world in battle, you’ll have to fight Seian first

Seiankornai: indeed

Dragonhawk: he’s a priest of the dragon-temple

Malaina: maybe Seian can charm her and become the drake equivalant of Janus?

Seiankornai: snerk

  • Dragonhawk is reminded of the Vorkosigan books
    Thurirl: Yeah, sure. =P

Malaina: XD

Seiankornai: probably not, he doesn’t go around to any and evvery female who bats eyes at him

Malaina: but yea, i don’t think Mala would be up to facing a real dragon

Dragonhawk: LOL

Dragonhawk: your characters don’t exactly know this yet, though

  • Seiankornai is hoping diplomacy will work there too, though it may require a beat down first (which would satisfy Grok)
    Dragonhawk: The not-vessa upstairs gave you more accurate information when they said there was a “giant drake thing” (or however they actually phrased it)

Dragonhawk: Grok can have fun beating down wights.

Dragonhawk: I promise, they won’t negotiate

Malaina: Let’s all diplomacy together!

Malaina: except for the undead, Mala will gladly make them re-dead

Thurirl: Heh. Agreed.

Thurirl: Undead are notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Seiankornai: strenuous negotations

Jessaila: I had a character who could do it.

Malaina: unless it’s a lich, and even then!

Jessaila: Diplomacy with the undead.

Log 91

Logs Index
Main Page

Log 90

Sunchasers DH The_Grand_User